Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigerians Decide. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Decide. (636 Views)

Nigerians Decide 2015; Share Your Polling Experience Here / INEC To Decide On Poll Shift Saturday / Clash Of The Titans 'PDP" Vs "APC" Who Wins? Nigerians Decide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Decide. by Pataki: 12:06am On Apr 14, 2011
THE SHOW OF SHAME!

I have watched with high ridiculous bewilderment as to how most of the Nigerian youth have sold themselves to the high degree of rancid thinking and writing as displayed on this forum. Little wonder the likes of D'Banj would do a remix of his scapegoat song and some Nigerian youth are here on this forum bleating and dancing away like scapegoats under a disgraceful maladministration of 12years! A simple survey of posters on this forum (Nairaland) will indicate that many were still in their feeding bottles days when Buhari took over as Military Head of State. They have fed themselves with all manners of junks and hearsays without verifying and searching for the real truth.

While I know everyone is entitled to their opinion(s), I am equally of the knowledge that opinions shape our belief system especially in an ethnic minded society like Nigeria. That I have come to find supporting an HONEST man today was simply because I weighed opinions, I sampled reasoning of people, and I searched out information; what makes this man this outstanding?!

I looked at the front page on Nairaland this evening, and I found this topic title – ''Buhari Cried During Speech: Sign Of Frustration?'' While the site administrator might be entitled to his own opinion of whom he supports for Presidency, he would be better off if he kept his biased and subjective opinion to himself rather than how he insidiously makes his front page titles when it bothers on the person of Buhari. This is nothing but an insidious disease. The ripple effects might not appear at first sight, but it surely bounces back when you least expect it! History surely reckons and beckons!

Now, so many things have been said about the ineptitude and clueless mind of a man whom Nigerians sincerely and honestly invested their emotions and goodwill in. I for one initially, never thought there was anything fanciful with the man. When he created his facebook page, a number of my friends joined his page. I refused to at first. I said to myself, they are birds of a feather under the same devilish and evil nest called PDP! And in no short time, this man proved me right! How I wish he did otherwise! How I wish Goodluck Jonathan stood for uprightness! How I wish Goodluck Jonathan turned Bayelsa state around in the last 12years! How I wish Goodluck Jonathan had undertaken Governorship lessons from the likes of Fashola! How I wish Goodluck Jonathan separated himself from the thieves, the looters, the criminals, the bomb terrorists, the ex-convicts, the people who have ridiculed our nation! If a Goodluck Jonathan cannot know the difference between ''good'' and ''evil'' men – how does he expect some of the Nigerian youth to know the difference? At least, he tells us: ''If he can make it, so can we.'' But how?! By having a siddon look mentality to things and simply patching things up to save face? Or simply by becoming friends with all manner of evil minded men? The sins of this man are many to recount here over and over again. In fact, I get bored of saying it over and over! I got bored of a President who lies through his teeth so shamelessly! A President who never accepts his faults to Nigerians, but would open his mouth to the Western powers and state that he knows he is not fit to be a President. I got so bored of waiting for a CHANGE from this man. I got bored of reading his lies over and over again on facebook, I dissociated myself from his facebook page!

Would I invest my trust in this man? Would I invest my goodwill in this man? Would I even imagine that this man has had 12 goodluck years to change Bayelsa state but what did he do? NOTHING! Bayelsa State is a perfect definition to the English word called: ''Doldrums''!

Nigerians decide with your vote! The power to make a CHANGE does not lie only in the institutions the government provides, but rather most importantly, in the person or persons you put to govern these institutions. Enough is enough of frustrations, tears, agony and fear in a country that we should all live in as FREE MEN for the past twelve years of democracy!

The only constant thing in life is CHANGE, not goodluck! Nigeria and Nigerians surely deserve much better than a goodluck.

My vote, my heart and my passion for a New NIGERIA lies in two honest men – Buhari/Bakare!

(1) (Reply)

Omoyibo Already Out With Osama's Death Dvd / Witches Deploy 500 Members To Abuja For Jonathan’s Inauguration / Will Gej Chose Soludo As Chief Economic Adviser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.