Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams (16890 Views)

Buhari In An Elbow Shake With Julia Gillard & Sarafa Ishola (Photo) / Why South East Deserves 2023 Presidency –Gen. Ishola Williams / 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by ENGINEERG(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Let them be afraid...
Yoruba is going before 2023.
You believe it or not.
The more Nigeria exist, the more peace eludes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by careytommy37(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2021
What of SE govs that practically suck bubu's dick?

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Duist59: 7:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Hmmmmm. I don't believe
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Eriokanmi: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2021
I don't think so. Akeredolu fears nobody, makinde is brave, maybe sanwoolu shaa. This newspost describes south east governors the most

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Militant30: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2021
Akeredolu is the only south Western governor who fears no cabal unlike the Pontius Pilate of Lagos State who usually run to Aso Rock to cry about Endsars Everytime, The other ones are just Ewedu eaters.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by wink2015(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2021
RESTRUCTURING will eventually be implemented.
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Rugaria: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2021
Fear fear people...
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by maxell(f): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2021
Subscribing
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am more Yoruba than you could ever be so you can't tell me the things I already knw about my Yoruba people .

If you take away politics from my Yoruba people they will automatically be useless .

The igbos you talked about 're undoubtedly the most successful in terms of business and most traveled tribe in Nigeria .

You're not Yoruba..... You're a pathetic Igbo slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by oyeb15: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Buhari or Bubu? This pepper soup General is mixing two different things together.
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Is that really a talk?

Nobody is afraid of anybody oo.. Avoiding unnecessary war is not a sign of cowardice
Lolz Oga it is.
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Uchasa(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2021
Obamaofusa:

The only slaves in Nigeria are Igbos followed by the Hausas.

Yorubas have been executive presidents and they control the economy of Nigeria and have the highest and best human power both in Nigeria and abroad.

Remove govt from Hausas or Fulanis and you will notice their slavery than it is now.The Hausa and Fulani slaves depend on the South.

The slavery of Igbos is the most obvious in Nigeria.

You're just a sentimental bigot,Hausas are slaves, yet your governors can't stand them.
You Yorubas can be preposterous at times. little wonder after your gragragra on Amotekun online, your people and your Amotekun were pursued to Benin Republic

11 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Rugaria: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2021
careytommy37:
What of SE govs that practically suck bubu's dick?
Lol,
South west "won" the war with the north! Remember? Why are you taking orders from the same folks whom you fought, killed and maimed with to capture the loot? You "defeated" Igbos in the war na, so their situation is a bit easier to understand. But how is it that you can't look your equal partner in crime in the face and demand for your own equal share of the loot?

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Kosk: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am more Yoruba than you could ever be so you can't tell me the things I already knw about my Yoruba people .

If you take away politics from my Yoruba people they will automatically be useless .

The igbos you talked about 're undoubtedly the most successful in terms of business and most traveled tribe in Nigeria .

Why do you like claiming that you're Yoruba even though it's obvious you are a wannabe? Are you ashamed of your tribe Igbo? I guess Igbo is a plaque that should be avoided.

To the topic, All governor's in Nigeria are afraid of Abuja esp. the loudest (wike) among them. When the presidency was meeting with regional elites, I'm happy yoruba traditional rulers and those of SS told FG the truth about restructuring unlike one region whose leaders are hiding with their wives' skirts behind a terrorist group to demand restructuring

2 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by November1857(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Is that really a talk?

Nobody is afraid of anybody oo.. Avoiding unnecessary war is not a sign of cowardice
helinues afonja Muslim, war is already at your door step , keep folding your arms while you're being killed and your ancestral land being taking over !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by haulagehandlers(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Obamaofusa:
Well,Akeredolu has proven not to fear Buhari but all the remaining 35 governors are sissies in relation to Buhari's matter.We really missed Fayose.
if I his,miss who?that Maximus loudmouth,fayose na talkative,I think Akeredolu of ondo is up and equal to the task of facing bubu

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by pickatyouu: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Afraid or are being paid off. Which one.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by JoeEeL(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

@ bolded, it's very important to know which region you are from..

Are you referring to one region that only what the governor can do after attack is crying?

How about the governor that would prefer to tell his people to go on 7 days fasting after the attack?

Plenty Northern states governor's are paying Boko haram, bandits and herdsmen monthly so that they they won't attack their state.

Again, which region are you from

Answer his question and stop dribbling yourself Mr. man. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by gaskiyamagana: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
Not only our governors but all of us Yorubas are afraid of Buhari. we are cowards
Sharap, Shatap Fake You are a Nyamroluba

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

grin

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Militant30: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2021
Kosk:

Why do you like claiming that you're Yoruba even though it's obvious you are a wannabe? Are you ashamed of your tribe Igbo? I guess Igbo is a plaque that should be avoided.

To the topic, All governor's in Nigeria are afraid of Abuja esp. the loudest (wike) among them. When the presidency was meeting with regional elites, I'm happy yoruba traditional rulers and those of SS told FG the truth about restructuring unlike one region whose leaders are hiding with their wives' skirts behind a terrorist group to demand restructuring

Who's as outspoken as governor in Nigeria?
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by samwheel(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Bros, I don't know y Yoruba people are so stupid, esp those on this forum. They also attack and see igbos as d enemy. I've lived around igbos for years, I can tell u those people are far better dan Hausas and most yorubas in terms of everything. And are very less violent.

6 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by BanevsJoker(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Is that really a talk?

If the Hebrews had your mentality, they'd still be slaves in Egypt today.

8 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by gaskiyamagana: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2021
You want them to be denied of monthly allocation without which their life can not be sustained, the reason why they are afraid of Restructuring.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by emmasege: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2021
All of them from Seyi Makinde to Sanwo-Tinubu, Dapo Abiodun, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Tinubu's stooge in Osun (Oyetola), are all U S E L E S S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by DennisEche(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2021
BUNCH OF COWARDS, THEY ALL HAVE TRAITS OF AFONJA

2 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Emmasnoop(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Is that really a talk?

MUMU TALK

2 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by onuman: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2021
Because they want a Yoruba to succeed PMB.

The most sophisticated race that understands politics more than the Romans.
Nigeria’s politics centered on who shall preside over royalties from crude oil in the Niger Delta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by EagleNest(m): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2021
Is it only the SW governors? All the governors in Nigeria are doing same including the legislators. Even some politicians too who have lost their voices all of a sudden.
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by seunjungle1(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Will you please go back and read pieces of talk, it seems you don't rally understand the messages

Monogamy:
Is that really a talk?

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Gyong(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2021
“That commission was created to specifically help the herdsmen. When Gen. (Muhammadu) Buhari was the chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund, he gave a lot of support to Miyetti Allah. So what is Sheikh Gumi talking about?”

This one got me. E don tehhhh wey bubu dey nurture his foot soldiers. May Allah judge them all.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by tyemi4509(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2021
i know fear anybody even buhari. wahala be like buhari democracy cap.the cap no dey remove.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ / Olujonwo Obasanjo Supports PMB, Visits New York - International Day Of Education / Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.