Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams (16889 Views)

Buhari In An Elbow Shake With Julia Gillard & Sarafa Ishola (Photo) / Why South East Deserves 2023 Presidency –Gen. Ishola Williams / 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by lexy2014: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

Which region are you from?

Let's start from there

Does it matter which region he is from? Does his region negate d points he made?

4 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Lashist(m): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am more Yoruba than you could ever be so you can't tell me the things I already knw about my Yoruba people .

If you take away politics from my Yoruba people they will automatically be useless .

The igbos you talked about 're undoubtedly the most successful in terms of business and most traveled tribe in Nigeria .
Wait o...are you really yoruba??
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Mitsurugi(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2021
Obamaofusa:

The only slaves in Nigeria are Igbos followed by the Hausas.

Yorubas have been executive presidents and they control the economy of Nigeria and have the highest and best human power both in Nigeria and abroad.

Remove govt from Hausas or Fulanis and you will notice their slavery than it is now.The Hausa and Fulani slaves depend on the South.

The slavery of Igbos is the most obvious in Nigeria.

My God! This platform keeps on reminding me that there are inane ones walking freely in our midst undecided

2 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by GeneralPula: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2021
ivolt:

Ritualists, armed robbers and local kidnappers are arrested and tackled head on but immediately
a Fulani culprit is involved in a crime, you political tools starts crying about avoiding war. If the bandits
wrecking havoc in the SW are Yorubas or from the SE, SS or even neighboring countries, these governors
won't issue ultimatums or waste time to tackle them.

When did fighting crime become a declaration of war?

You’ve been brainwashed with fake news..
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Lashist(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Does it matter which region he is from? Does his region negate d points he made?
Shows you how deep tribalism has eaten deep into most persons lives...imagine asking for a region online before you can make subtle discussion...well, igbos sef will take the blame bcus dem too pokenose
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by donprinyo(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2021
NOW I believe that the hope of True Nigerians Lies in the hands of ESN

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2021
I wish I could design a poisonous gas such Hydrogen Cyanide. I will destroy all the past and present leaders of this country including my dad. Yes, my dad (of memory) included because he stole heavily from the government

I'm not interested in government but since they chose to make business atmosphere unfriendly for some of us who business-minded.

What I witnessed last week........
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
Not only our governors but all of us Yorubas are afraid of Buhari. we are cowards

Na true. We in Yoba land are too afraid of fulanis
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by selemempe: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

You're not Yoruba..... You're a pathetic Igbo slave.
why? Because he said the painful truth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by orisa37: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2021
SIX MEN JUMPING INTO THE OCEAN BECAUSE THEY'RE AFRAID OF POLICE CATCHING THEM.
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by deeva2: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Is that really a talk?

Nobody is afraid of anybody oo.. Avoiding unnecessary war is not a sign of cowardice

SO THEY SHUD CONTINUE TO ENSLAVE US because WE ARE AVOIDING UNNECESSARY WAR...GOVERNOR TALKING DOSNT MEAN THEY ARE CALLING FOR WAR

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Igbankpa(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am more Yoruba than you could ever be so you can't tell me the things I already knw about my Yoruba people .

If you take away politics from my Yoruba people they will automatically be useless .

The igbos you talked about 're undoubtedly the most successful in terms of business and most traveled tribe in Nigeria .
Where is the lie? I'm not igbo but I've always respect them for their resilience and industrial prowess.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by plantist: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2021
selemempe:
why? Because he said the painful truth?

If your mum tells you the painful truth about your paternity you'd jump in a lagoon....fvck off.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by selemempe: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

If your mum tells you the painful truth about your paternity you'd jump in a lagoon....fvck off.
exactly. That's what we are saying here. He told you the painful truth about yorubas and you are being pained and distressed. Nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by tonididdy(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Last years news
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2021
selemempe:
exactly. That's what we are saying here. He told you the painful truth about yorubas and you are being pained and distressed. Nawa

Pained? No. Irritated? Yes. It's too early for this tho, again...fvck off.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Temptee101(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

I fully agree with you that's why is good to give fulani all the land in Yewa and run to Benin Republic for peace to reign even if such can't happen in Kano or Sokoto

Don't mind that coward.
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Temptee101(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Yorubas have been executive presidents and they control the economy of Nigeria and have the highest and best human power both in Nigeria and abroad.

Remove govt from Hausas or Fulanis and you will notice their slavery than it is now.The Hausa and Fulani slaves depend on the South.

Delusion of the highest degree.

What does an average Yoruba know about business when compared to an average Igbo?

When it comes to business, transactions, money, finance, economy, yorubas don't even come an inch close to the ever industrious Igbo people.

Everyone can see how resilient and industrious the yorubas are by running to Benin republic not as business people but this time as IDPs.

Shame!!

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by selemempe: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Pained? No. Irritated? Yes. It's too early for this tho, again...fvck off.
you are troubled...hang in there man.

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by ofiko123(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Nigeria will be great again.... trust the process..
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by witworth(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2021
E go forever better for you General williams.
Wisdom will not depart from you.
This is what I have been waiting for one senior man to say all these while.
Yoruba governors are just senior slaves.
They are so scared to death. All because of slowpoke Buhari.
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by witworth(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
Not only our governors but all of us Yorubas are afraid of Buhari. we are cowards
point of correction, you're not we, and more so, some of us are not cowards, we are still working to make it to the top to take the cowards at the top down, you won't believe this because you're one of the cowards and cowards are always pessimistic and tries to claim everybody are like them.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by witworth(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2021
Obamaofusa:

hey, that guy is right, you're only suffering and smiling. Yoruba leaders are slaves

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by witworth(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2021
gancub77:
They ain't afraid
okay maybe you want to use another sentence to say it, "they are scared"
Don't say any again.
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by witworth(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2021
ofiko123:
Nigeria will be great again.... trust the process..
you're behind.
Mentally derailed, psychologically disabled.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by ofiko123(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2021
witworth:
you're behind.
Mentally derailed, psychologically disabled.

Your Father..
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Obamaofusa: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2021
witworth:
hey, that guy is right, you're only suffering and smiling. Yoruba leaders are slaves

So says another slave..

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by witworth(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2021
Obamaofusa:

So says another slave..

you're a blind follower of Buhari, a deaf and dumb sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by Btruth: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2021
You have talked well sir. But people concerned will never listen. They want money, plenty of it.....and that wahala of making money will eventually kill all of them.

Awon Oloriburuku dede!
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by theTranslator: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
Na your nyyamiri padre be coward
Re: South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams by ITGuy008: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2021
plantist:

How much is it?
35k last last

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Images From Makoko Waterfront Before Demolition / 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo / Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.