Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious (30133 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan ā€“ MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2021
see the way adults are washing their dirty linen in public.....spits**
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by pickatyouu: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Things don go south, every thing be it true or false go dey comot.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by ecomalchemist(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2021
He's a woman beater but you went ahead to marry him because of money, onye ara.

leave us alone and deal with your sh*t.

If money grew on trees, women would be married to monkeys.

a typical example is Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko.

my brother, hustle o. E GET WHY !!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by lastempero: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Shame on u girl, our girls have lost it. What the f##k are you doing with this old man in the first place.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by mvem(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2021
UmuEri:

While on the other hand, your dirty smelling women is a no go area for Igbo men. We can't stand the stench emanating from their Pubical cavity. Whilst you find our women attractive to lay with, we on the other hand would rather lay with a pig than your dirty women

That's the difference!
tribal war every time...this is actually childish to be battling ethnical superiority, I don't know how you guyz get happy with this
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Okoroawusa: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2021
Igbos...see una Lord and Personal Saviour

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Thomthom(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2021
Na una private mater una dey carry take dey disturb us like this.... women self, na when husband leave woman you go dey hear... he is this, he is that but when una dey shop government money together, we no hear... na una life... e no consine me joor..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Brimstone77: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2021
Skmoda360:

Yoruba people irritates you? ...now you beginning to sound like a wailer.......
with all sincerity you folks are irritating.....all your actions and activities disgusts me...I always pray that a day will come when we all will go our separate ways.... staying in the same country with you guys make me sick.....

#hist

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Bennysam: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Shame on both FFK and Precious.

If a prostitute is lost, she can only be found by an armed robber cos they both operate at night...
You just judged FFK , you don't know when a woman lose she start talking nonsense about the man , take Churchill and Tonto dike for instance
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Bennysam: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2021
UmuEri:
This story sounds more believable than the once concocted by FFK
You just believe what a loser said, tomorrow people like you will be called someone a SIMP , you're a man that reason from anus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by ayenale1(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2021
If FFK starts answering this with vocabs, jus know that he's about to lie...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by princenaira(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
Why must we marry Igbo women. see as we use our hands to bring shame to us. the other day it the Alafin that married a remnant and today again na FFK matter. does it mean that our own women are not up to standard

Your own brain damage is incurable
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2021
grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by zedman1(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2021
Girl talking like I don't know her. Small girl we watched grow in ECWA secondary school that year, metamorphosed into a strong runs girl. When u de 'enjoy' then we no hear word, now u de claim stories that touch. Which yeye chains of business. All these poor North bank girls, that's how most of them end with big big men because to them that's all that matters - money, not just money but biiig money. Don't get me wrong, money is good, but if you know their attitude you'll understand my point. Make we hear word jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by peacettw: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2021
The main reason I am against the deluded concept of declaring an 'undying' love for a spouse on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Unrated900(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2021
Liars from the pit of hell

If s lady is was talking like this to any man

She wan use style come back

Every woman likes good thing
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by princenaira(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2021
UmuEri:

While on the other hand, your dirty smelling women is a no go area for Igbo men. We can't stand the stench emanating from their Pubical cavity. Whilst you find our women attractive to lay with, we on the other hand would rather lay with a pig than your dirty women

Sure bro, they are a BIG no for us

That's the difference!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by keypha1: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Instead of marry young guy that will give you happiness, satisfied you, take you around, you went And marry mad Yoruba old mad man that is doing like snake, hanky panky man, nanka people no dey carry last oh, make sure you fight for your right and take your children from him.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by garicrises: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2021
A very dumb f*ck With a story for the God's . . . Still searching for a few bleeps to giveA very dumb f*ck With a story for the God's . . . Still searching for a few bleeps to giveA very dumb f*ck With a story for the God's . . . Still searching for a few bleeps to give

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by garicrises: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2021
A very dumb f*ck With a story for the God's . . . Still searching for a few bleeps to giveA very dumb f*ck With a story for the God's . . . Still searching for a few bleeps to giveA very dumb f*ck With a story for the God's . . . Still searching for a few bleeps to give

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Vulcan24(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2021
Up for the oscars, nice script
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by nick50(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2021
Igbo women should avoid Afonja men the same way igbo men avoids afonja women..... If dem go hear
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by lailo: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2021
ffk too may be right, bcs the girl sef looks like psycho

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by kolade560: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2021
To hell with you woman, when the going was sweet and rosy, did you tell us?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by kingbee90: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
Why must we marry Igbo women. see as we use our hands to bring shame to us. the other day it the Alafin that married a remnant and today again na FFK matter. does it mean that our own women are not up to standard

Ask men from other tribes. Your women are generally known to have smelly poossies & that's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2021
UmuEri:
I never expected a man like you to be be the one giving flesh to attack against another man. Haters of your own gender, how do you move about sef?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2021
I don tire for FFk and him woman issues. No way Iā€™m reading all that.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by YorubaLord: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2021
UmuEri:
"You cannot have a harlot for a wife and showcase her to the world almost every day with the best captions and poetry to go with it if she is not a fantastic soul" - Precious Chikwendu 2021

Modified:

Precious Chinwendu's account of the story is currently shattering the lies of Afonja and their gutter media and making a lot of people uncomfortable

The problem is Igbo women run after Yoruba men like their own Okoro savage men are Egyptian Plagues.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by KingOdart(m): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
lolz fucking tools you said?? While your political elites, monarchs, celebrities are rushing to marry Igbo ladies leaving your dirty and ugly ladies behind...shame on you! aside the unfortunate Mr p, name any notable Igbo man that married an afonja lady..

One of your prince in Igbo Land married a Yoruba I has forgotten the name and apart from that, Yoruba women prefer to marry Yoruba men not inferior scums like Nyamirin unlike your women that prefer to dump their uncivilized Nyamirin men for Yoruba.

Check all the brothels across Nigeria, your women dominate. Aboki screw them 500 Naira per round, people with women that have hairy body and yam legs calling others dirty and ugly, what an Irony

Look at your beautiful sister below.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2021
UmuEri:
I must say it does

No woman would delibrately want to reveal she got her children through ivf if she wasn't telling the truth

For someone who was a miss UN, i also believe the stories of hardwork and her jobs as an Igbo woman too

Ffk mental health was revealed in the bank rolling press conference

Precious too wasn't really posting anything on IG outside her home when she was with him, which can proof she was limited with no friends or outdoor freedom

Ffk history with his previous wives is also proof he is the one with issues

The issue of bringing strange women to their home is validated with the types of women he posts at his home on IG

If ffk had any evidence on the girl infidelity he would have posted it on IG

The way he was constantly posting lovely times with the woman always have him up as a reverse physiologist

His lack of shame jumping from pdp to apc and eating his vomit shows him as a non principled man

His always bragging on his connection to that reporter validates this woman claim of his assault and bragging to be connected

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Clarifies Arrest Of Rivers SSG, Gives Death Toll In Rivers Poll / 'How Lawal Daura Plans To Rig Tomorrow's Election Using DSS' - Farooq Kperogi / Fayemi, El-Rufai, Amaechi Responsible For Ondo Crisis ā€“ Henry Olu Olatuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.