Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious (30135 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Funkeshuga(m): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2021
malcom1X:

How many bas.tards does your father have?
How many men does your mum have children for?
Once you answer that question, your anger becomes easier to understand.

There's no Igbo man that will ever have sex with you, because you are not beautiful enough and not worthy. That's why all of you have decided to bleach your new born babies with bleaching creams and top gel.

Say these words Everytime you take your bath. "My Toto is local and not good enough."
Just keep repeating it.

stop identifying me with your family and dad standard. for the fact that your dad can take shít from your mom bringing aboki pregnancy to him doesn't mean all men are SIMP like him

all this your gibberish should be used in sensitizing your girls that have low self esteem for money to stop disgracing Ndigbo

I just pray your dad have money for DNA, I can even donate for him, I'm 100% sure you're not his son, your Mom must have sleep with one Alhaji in kano to conceived a world class imbeciles like you. yeegbo don't always sound this dumb

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Belleful: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2021
My only take from her story is about FFK giving scholarship to some students. When FFK announced that he was offering scholarships to some students, I was among those that never believed him. And I said the FFK I know will do anything for cheap popularity. Now he has been exposed. Useless religious bigot.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by newdawn2017(f): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
UmuEri:
This story sounds more believable than the once concocted by FFK
ffk is a narcissist see the other d he accidentally showed his true colour d other day during a press conference on a national TV like channels. Now that's d real ffk. Narcissist re so pathological.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by malcom1X: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Funkeshuga:

stop identifying me with your family and dad standard. for the fact that your dad can take shít from your mom bringing aboki pregnancy to him doesn't mean all men are SIMP like him

all this your gibberish should be used in sensitizing your girls that have low self esteem for money to stop disgracing Ndigbo

I just pray your dad have money for DNA, I can even donate for him, I'm 100% sure you're not his son, your Mom must have sleep with one Alhaji in kano to conceived a world class imbeciles like you. yeegbo don't always sound this dumb

You are still using your standard to identify me, which is wrong. I've lived in Osun state for the past five years and I know what it's like to be a Yoruba.
There has been no marriage there for the past five years, all you hear about is child dedication,
One shola that I was dating, the mother was telling me to impregnate her but I couldn't just remove my condom when having sex with her.

I used to cover her face with pillow Everytime we had sex because I couldn't bear to see her face when she orgasms grin

It was uglier than her normal face. And I'll add, she has a child already from someone who has not paid 1 naira on her head.

An Igbo woman must ensure that you marry her before giving birth to a child to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Funkeshuga(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
malcom1X:

You are still using your standard to identify me, which is wrong. I've lived in Osun state for the past five years and I know what it's like to be a Yoruba.
There has been no marriage there for the past five years, all you hear about is child dedication,
One shola that I was dating, the mother was telling me to impregnate her but I couldn't just remove my condom when having sex with her.

I used to cover her face with pillow Everytime we had sex because I couldn't bear to see her face when she orgasms grin

It was uglier than her normal face. And I'll add, she has a child already from someone who has not paid 1 naira on her head.

An Igbo woman must ensure that you marry her before giving birth to a child to avoid stories that touch.

just as Chioma allow Davido to married her, just as those two girls allow flavour to marry them

you need to buy shame
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by malcom1X: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Funkeshuga:

just as Chioma allow Davido to married her, just as those two girls allow flavour to marry them

you need to buy shame

Davido did introduction.
How many yorubas do introduction?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Funkeshuga(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
malcom1X:

Davido did introduction.
How many yorubas do introduction?

na only introduction your papa do before dem impregnate your mama? shameless lot

which introduction did Flavour babymamas did o?

21 century werey
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by malcom1X: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Funkeshuga:

na only introduction your papa do before dem impregnate your mama? shameless lot

which introduction did Flavour babymamas did o?

21 century werey

Which one did your father do grin
Your mama was taken for free and nothing was paid on her head that was why apart from your father she has other children for another man... Shame no dey catch you omo ale.

Your mother is not a disgrace toyoruba women because that is how Yoruba women are.

Your elites have rejected their Yoruba women because of how dirty they are... This is a 12 page link of one of you crying that your elites are no more marrying their women anymore

https://www.nairaland.com/5896455/campaign-support-yoruba-women-first
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Funkeshuga(m): 5:04am On Mar 19, 2021
malcom1X:

Which one did your father do grin
Your mama was taken for free and nothing was paid on her head that was why apart from your father she has other children for another man... Shame no dey catch you omo ale.

Your mother is not a disgrace toyoruba women because that is how Yoruba women are.

Your elites have rejected their Yoruba women because of how dirty they are... This is a 12 page link of one of you crying that your elites are no more marrying their women anymore

https://www.nairaland.com/5896455/campaign-support-yoruba-women-first

she got her bride price paid not like Chioma opening her useless igbotic Toto for a Yoruba guy and Anna and the other lady hoping to be a favourite babymama

you should be place under medical surveillance in one psychiatric perhaps you can enjoy sanity again because this your gibberish you cooked up there won't stop Igbo ladies from disgracing Igbo sometimes valued marital culture
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by malcom1X: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2021
Funkeshuga:

she got her bride price paid not like Chioma opening her useless igbotic Toto for a Yoruba guy and Anna and the other lady hoping to be a favourite babymama

you should be place under medical surveillance in one psychiatric perhaps you can enjoy sanity again because this your gibberish you cooked up there won't stop Igbo ladies from disgracing Igbo sometimes valued marital culture

Davidos introduction was a traditional marriage. He paid for everything there, I even have a video of him coming out of the building with his friends. You don't.

Secondly the yorubas always say OTI YA WEREY.
ORI ODA. with all these popular words in the yorubaland, I kind of imagine between us, who needs psychiatrist. Because I know they've called you WEREY more times.

You can't open your mouth to call someone omo ale or to say if them born you well in the south because you'll get your head broken... But in Yoruba land people say it with reckless abandon.

For your information, flavour married his baby mama.

Finally Yoruba men including your Dad are the only men who run away from responsibility of taking care of their children.. it's like a second almajiri
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Funkeshuga(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2021
malcom1X:

Davidos introduction was a traditional marriage. He paid for everything there, I even have a video of him coming out of the building with his friends. You don't.

Secondly the yorubas always say OTI YA WEREY.
ORI ODA. with all these popular words in the yorubaland, I kind of imagine between us, who needs psychiatrist. Because I know they've called you WEREY more times.

You can't open your mouth to call someone omo ale or to say if them born you well in the south because you'll get your head broken... But in Yoruba land people say it with reckless abandon.

For your information, flavour married his baby mama.

Finally Yoruba men including your Dad are the only men who run away from responsibility of taking care of their children.. it's like a second almajiri

introduction is traditional marriage in Igbo land ? mumu boy

live large on your ignorance
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by luvmijeje(f): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
I believe her. One don't have to be close to FFK before one know that he is not mentally okay. His lack of self awareness and his ability to change his belief in accordance to who pays him shows he's not okay.

See the way he treats that beautiful woman like a slave and that's the mentality of most Nigerian men. They see women as their footmat. The day one get married to them is the day you lose your dignity, voice, self Esteem and lose opportunities. Marriage is synonymous to slavery.

The annoying thing is that women that are already trap in this slavery institution will be praying for their daughters to be trap in it instead of praying for a non-chauvinist man for them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by orisa37: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
NO. HE IS A SOUND CASE. RECALCITRANT WIVES MUST BE THOUGHT SOME LESSONS. OTHERWISE, THEY'LL GIVE YOU THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT TO EAT
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by orisa37: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
This is overripe PAWPAW AND A TEMPTATION.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by orisa37: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, THAT IS THE FORMULA NOT BEAUTY AND THE HANDSOME.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by malcom1X: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Funkeshuga:

introduction is traditional marriage in Igbo land ? mumu boy

live large on your ignorance

Omo ale, wetin them go give davido wey him no go fit pay?

Do you know what an introduction is in Igbo land?
You think it's that rubbish you people do in that side?

In that introduction so many things are discussed. Everything is done before the various families.. I no mean mother and father because, mother and father do not control weddings in Igbo land, it's the various families.

That's why you see those long list. Those things are given to the community. Infact it's even hard for a married Igbo woman to cheat because everybody knows her and they all went to her wedding. Where she want go hide to Bleep, abi na for hotel? Unlike Yoruba women who still have sex outside marriage.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Funkeshuga(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
malcom1X:

Omo ale, wetin them go give davido wey him no go fit pay?

Do you know what an introduction is in Igbo land?
You think it's that rubbish you people do in that side?

In that introduction so many things are discussed. Everything is done before the various families.. I no mean mother and father because, mother and father do not control weddings in Igbo land, it's the various families.

That's why you see those long list. Those things are given to the community. Infact it's even hard for a married Igbo woman to cheat because everybody knows her and they all went to her wedding. Where she want go hide to Bleep, abi na for hotel? Unlike Yoruba women who still have sex outside marriage.

use your drugs, Igbo girls are becoming cheap commodity faster

if introduction qualified as marriage in igbo land then I feel sorry for Igbo marital culture

in short words, your mom were hooked to your dad on introduction day? what a weird way to give out a girl child
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by malcom1X: 2:41am On Mar 21, 2021
Funkeshuga:

if introduction qualified as marriage in igbo land then I feel sorry for Igbo marital culture

in short words, your mom were hooked to your dad on introduction day? what a weird way to give out a girl child

Show me anyothe girl that davido did introduction? He just fvcked them an impregnate them.
Your mama did not marry your father stop lying. I've been in Yoruba land for 5 years I've never seen a wedding except a nikkah.

Secondly your brain is so conned that you can't understand a word I'm saying.
The introduction in Yoruba land wey people sit down and drink agbo is different from the definition of introduction in Igbo land.

Scratch your tribal marks so you can understand what I'm saying because it seems you get wisdom by scratching your face often to enhance the tribal marks for our viewing pleasure.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by malcom1X: 2:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Funkeshuga:

all this gibberish just to prove you're sane? Chioma your kinswoman is recently married to her great grandpa

just sensitize your girls and stop writing unproductive story of your lineage here

She is married.

Now here is a story where a guy came in and was fvcking another guy's mother and the woman helping him has 2 husband's already and kept the young guy in the house, so the young guy thought he was married already and started selling the properties of the house. A typical Yoruba lifestyle.

Note how people are asking him, where does he come from and where is his real dad.

The woman now have 3 husbands.

https://www.nairaland.com/6469646/homeless-guy-mum-helped-almost

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by malcom1X: 8:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Can you quote me again, it seems a mod deleted your messages.
I'm still here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi / Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.