Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious (30134 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Gbagura: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2021
UmuEri:
when did you escape from Benin Republic?

Can you swear you never knew FFK has Mental Problem, reason for his numerous divorces, or is Precious Chinwendu the first person?
If he has a mental problem and your igbo muscled leg sister open wide her tótó for him, it means igbo tribe have no iota of shame. They can sleep with lepers for money.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Chummynoni(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Before you call someone daughter a remnant , Know that your father did not marry your mother a virgin and that automatically make her a remnant .
no doubt, the guy you quoted might be mentally deranged. but your comment about his mother was unnecessary. his father might be lucky to meet his mother a virgin. some of us are lucky bro cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by malcom1X: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2021
Funkeshuga:

how many grandpa did Yoruba ladies married outside of Yoruba land? you're just disgracing yourself and Ndigbo with this imbecilic post

Ndigbo needs to sensitize their ladies, why is money and fame a priority to Igbo ladies? that's how one end up with that abusive senator aboki that cost her life

how many Yoruba ladies have you seen in this inter tribal controversy marriages?

80% of Yoruba women are baby Mama's, the Yoruba woman knows her place, the reason why she doesn't fight for it. A Yoruba woman can be married and still have sex with other men and the husband knows about it.

Go to Osun state you'll know what I'm talking about, they can have children for different men without being castigated. I used to fear married women until I reached here. Now if a married woman makes a pass at me, I'll blast.

Igbo women who dates a Yoruba man should not be pitied because they will be thrown out soon and when they start fighting for their marriage as they have been trained to do, it's just weird because that's not how the Yoruba man sees it to be. .. she is supposed to move on like a Yoruba woman is supposed to do.

I don't pity them. They are being taught a lesson.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by femi4: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2021
doggedfighter:
The lengths people go for love.

With all the listed achievements why chose FFK when you were already doing well for yourself?

And went the extra mile to make sure you give him sons others couldn't give him.

I wonder what he used to convince you to go the extra mile !

As ex Minister of the federal republic and potential powerful political status if pdp return to power, you ll do worse than Precious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by kingbee90: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2021
KingOdart:

And your women are generally known to have hairy body and yam legs, looking dirty like a gorilla

Look at your sister below.

Yoruba men take the best looking one while we leave the Gorilla ones for Y'all

This lady you just uploaded her pic did not create herself but is better off than your men who majority of them are either homosexuals(Derenle,Bisi Alimi, -Bobrisky etc.) or have cowardly ran to Yewa IDP camp in Benin republic.

NB: I'm not Igbo by tribe. It's not everyone who yab Yorubas online that is Igbo. Folks from the middle belt, south south, Hausa, Fulani are on this forum. And the last time I checked, a particular tribe I just mentioned is currently killing you people so why not call them out?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2021
UmuEri:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/12/fani-kayode-has-mental-health-challenges-ex-wife-precious-chikwedu-speaks-out-full-statement/

References

https://encomium.ng/nollywood-actress-precious-chikwendu-crowned-miss-united-nations/

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/05/20/fani-kayode-announces-300-scholarships-for-nigeria-students/

Video of FFK telling the Igwe of Nanka how Precious Supported him (coming later)

Video of FFK addressing the people of Nanka how industrious Precious was before and after he married her. (coming later)

Pictures of his post on social media about her beauty inside out.
Everything written here about FFK is all true and nothing but the truth. FFK is a harlot and womaniser.. Woman beater wey no get shame!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by dankorode(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2021
UmuEri:
This story sounds more believable than the once concocted by FFK
exactly my thought.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Brimstone77: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2021
KingOdart:

One of your prince in Igbo Land married a Yoruba I has forgotten the name and apart from that, Yoruba women prefer to marry Yoruba men not inferior scums like Nyamirin unlike your women that prefer to dump their uncivilized Nyamirin men for Yoruba.

Check all the brothels across Nigeria, your women dominate. Aboki screw them 500 Naira per round, people with women that have hairy body and yam legs calling others dirty and ugly, what an Irony

Look at your beautiful sister below.
Lamentation of an afonja!! Name any notable Igbo that married an afonja lady or shut the fvck up...we don't stoop low to keep a dirty smelly afonja lady as wives....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by HimName: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2021
This is why he is so loved by IPOB terrorists.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Brimstone77: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2021
Skmoda360:

Then you should just move to Benin republic, you an hypocrite jawre......a two face personality...disgusted my foot.
and why should I relocate because of an afonja What makes me a two faced person?? Because I detest afonjas??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by annybank2018(f): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2021
Assignment Help preparation and submitting assignments and essays before the deadline is a tough nut to crack. It takes extreme dedication. What if, you do not have this much availability? What if, you have planned things that are clashing with your courses? What if, you are regularly getting less grades your courses? If this sounds you fit, then you should probably take [url=https://www.gotoassignmenthelp.com/ca /]Assignment Help Canada [/url] Online from GOTOASSIGNMENTHELP service provider. It can take away all the pain you are in. You can get plagiarism free assignment and Homework Help and that too with high quality. This can probably bring A+ grade and you can roam proudly with best grades under your arm.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Funkeshuga(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2021
malcom1X:

80% of Yoruba women are baby Mama's, the Yoruba woman knows her place, the reason why she doesn't fight for it. A Yoruba woman can be married and still have sex with other men and the husband knows about it.

Go to Osun state you'll know what I'm talking about, they can have children for different men without being castigated. I used to fear married women until I reached here. Now if a married woman makes a pass at me, I'll blast.

Igbo women who dates a Yoruba man should not be pitied because they will be thrown out soon and when they start fighting for their marriage as they have been trained to do, it's just weird because that's not how the Yoruba man sees it to be. .. she is supposed to move on like a Yoruba woman is supposed to do.

I don't pity them. They are being taught a lesson.

lolz! Igbo women are worse when it comes to this baby mama ish, go to southeast Facebook forum and read their regrets

you're so uninformed with your allegations, I'm sure you don't even know your dad, it's your women way of life

wedlock birth had become a culture in East even when your Ancestor tried to enforce bride price as penalty to prevent your mother from going wild but unfortunately it never help
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by KingOdart(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
Lamentation of an afonja!! Name any notable Igbo that married an afonja lady or shut the fvck up...we don't stoop low to keep a dirty smelly afonja lady as wives....

From an Ipobian that is in sifia pain

Yoruba women don't stoop low to marry uncivilized and inferior Igbos

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Brimstone77: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2021
KingOdart:

From an Ipobian that is in sifia pain

Yoruba women don't stoop low to marry uncivilized and inferior Igbos
lolz from alafin, governor of osun and many more...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by HimName: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Brimstone77:

But Peter Okoye of Psquare who is not an internet miscreant is still flexing his afonja wife.

Or what do you think sir?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Tmb78(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
well,the current minister of foreign affairs or some shit like that,Geoffrey Onyema left Bianca ojukwu's sister to marry beautiful Sulola from Ido Ani in Ondo State
Your very own Emeka anyaoku married a Yoruba woman called Bunmi,and they are still together till date.Google him since you're not current.
Dr Joe Abah married kemi,Yoruba woman and won't stop singing her praises on his twitter page every chance he gets.
Ikenna Awujo,married Eniola Powede,an ex beauty Queen and they are happy together.Need I add more?
Respectable and brilliant igbos are the ones marrying Yoruba women o(e get why),
This pettiness and propaganda against yoruba women has to stop,this is 2021.
Dirty and smelly my foot!
For how long are you people going to be this bitter?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Brimstone77: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Tmb78:
well,the current minister of foreign affairs or some shit like that,Geoffrey Onyema left Bianca ojukwu's sister to marry beautiful Sulola from Ido Ani in Ondo State
Your very own Emeka anyaoku married a Yoruba woman called Bunmi,and they are still together till date.Google him since you're not current.
Dr Joe Abah married kemi,Yoruba woman and won't stop singing her praises on his twitter page every chance he gets.
Ikenna Awujo,married Eniola Powede,an ex beauty Queen and they are happy together.Need I add more?
Respectable and brilliant igbos are the ones marrying Yoruba women o(e get why),
This pettiness and propaganda against yoruba women has to stop,this is 2021.
Dirty and smelly my foot!
For how long are you people going to be this bitter?
I never heard of those names you mentioned above,what actually made then notable in Igbo land Check the names of the people you mentioned above all of them might be Yoruba born and brought up who may have never visited their villages in Igbo land before....the only thing that makes them igbos are just their name,name that even non igbos like ikweres also bears..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by KingOdart(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
lolz from alafin, governor of osun and many more...

It is only Governor of ondo that married an Igbo and you guys are not even ashame to admit one of your women married Alaafin as the 13th wife.

Yoruba women did rather stick with their men than to marry uncivilized Nyamirin scums.

Yoruba men pick the most beautiful among your women and leave the Gorilla looking ones for Y'all.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Prophet777: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
Honestly, that FFK is not a serious man. He has always abusing, intimidating and oppressing this beautiful & innocent woman. He doesn't know how to take goodcare of a pretty woman at all. Haba!

Dear Precious, can you pls give me a space in your heart. I promise to care for you and love you forever.

I will never cheat on you and you will always be a sugar in my tea and butter in my bread.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Brimstone77: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
HimName:

But Peter Okoye of Psquare who is not an internet miscreant is still flexing his afonja wife.

Or what do you think sir?
lolz what's up with him since he married his said Yoruba wife??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Tmb78(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
and why should I relocate because of an afonja What makes me a two faced person?? Because I detest afonjas??
well,we don't detest you.Of recent,Governor Makinde of Oyo state recruited new teachers, Education officers,health workersin to the civil service and I am talking of this year o.
He made allowance for 500 non indigenes out of which almost 50 are igbos,the rest south south,Hausas, Urhobo etc.make your findings if you think I am lying.It's not a secret.
What did the yorubas do to you and your family personally?
Why the hate?
You are worse than the whites,bro
Detesting people of the same colour with you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Tmb78(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
I never heard of those names you mentioned above,what actually made then notable in Igbo land Check the names of the people you mentioned above all of them might be Yoruba born and brought up who may have never visited their villages in Igbo land before....the only thing that makes them igbos are just their name,name that even non igbos like ikweres also bears..
Travel and get out more.Leave your village,pls.
Or you are just a rabble rouser?
People like you are many on nairaland
Which responsible and current Igbo doesn't know Geoffrey Onyeama or Joe Abah or Emeka anyaoku?
Pls,stop causing tribal war here,it won't feed you and your generation.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Brimstone77: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
KingOdart:

It is only Governor of ondo that married an Igbo and you guys are not even ashame to admit one of your women married Alaafin as the 13th wife.

Yoruba women did rather stick with their men than to marry uncivilized Nyamirin scums.

Yoruba men pick the most beautiful among your women and leave the Gorilla looking ones for Y'all.

yea Yoruba guys pick the most beautiful women in Igbo to marry...but we igbos don't even find your most beautiful women attractive to marry....you get the point now grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Brimstone77: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Tmb78:
Travel and get out more.Leave your village,pls.
Or you are just a rabble rouser?
People like you are many on nairaland
Which responsible and current Igbo doesn't know Geoffrey Onyeama or Joe Abah or Emeka anyaoku?
Pls,stop causing tribal war here,it won't feed you and your generation.
lolz I should travel Please what make those guys you mentioned notable in Igbo land Bro I don't no them shikina!! cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Tmb78(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
lolz I should travel Please what make those guys you mentioned notable in Igbo land Bro I don't no them shikina!! cool
Well,the whole world knows them,that's all that matters grin grin
Leave pettiness behind you,it's just an advice.
Or what do you hope to gain from it?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by HimName: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
lolz what's up with him since he married his said Yoruba wife??

The story has now been moved to the front page of "what's up with him since he married his said Yoruba wife??"

Oga, is Peter Okoye of Psquare married to an Afonja woman or not?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Brimstone77: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
Tmb78:
well,we don't detest you.Of recent,Governor Makinde of Oyo state recruited new teachers, Education officers,health workersin to the civil service and I am talking of this year o.
He made allowance for 500 non indigenes out of which almost 50 are igbos,the rest south south,Hausas, Urhobo etc.make your findings if you think I am lying.It's not a secret.
What did the yorubas do to you and your family personally?
Why the hate?
You are worse than the whites,bro
Detesting people of the same colour with you.
who cares?? If he likes let him employ all Igbo people in Oyo....that doesn't change the shaddy feature of an average Yoruba person.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Brimstone77: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
HimName:

The story has now been moved to the front page of "what's up with him since he married his said Yoruba wife??"

Oga, is Peter Okoye of Psquare married to an Afonja woman or not?
check my first comment I said aside "the unfortunate Mr p"
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Skmoda360(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
I know your type....I will back out of the argument
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Tmb78(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
who cares?? If he likes let him employ all Igbo people in Oyo....that doesn't change the shaddy feature of an average Yoruba person.
Shady ke?
If someone who employs many of your people into the government and brought them out of the unemployment market is shady then what do you call your people who will never do such?
I wonder the kind of people you lots are.
How do you even reason? Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Brimstone77: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Tmb78:
Well,the whole world knows them,that's all that matters grin grin
Leave pettiness behind you,it's just an advice.
Or what do you hope to gain from it?
I do gain a lot from detesting yorubas, at least it makes be security conscious when I find my self in their midst...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious by Brimstone77: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
Tmb78:
Shady ke?
If someone who employs many of your people into the government and brought them out of the unemployment market is shady then what do you call your people who will never do such?
I wonder the kind of people you lots are.
How do you even reason? Jesus!
hello sir I'm done with you!! I detest yorubas and I own no body any apology about that...have a nice day!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi / Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.