Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. (118051 Views)

012 Benz E200. 04 Honda Eod. 07 Honda Dc. All Cars Re Used And Clean. / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / Sales! Sales! Sales! --- > Family Buses: And Mini-vans [ ALL CARS SOLD-OFF] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2012
asid: How much is your 1997 toyota avalon Brain Box, please reply soonest.
Madereborn@yahoo.com/07085301113.
Thank you&waiting on your soonest reply.

Price sent.Thank you for your enquiry.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by kenAri: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
how much will rav4 brain box cost. it is a 2003 model. the vehicle has been tested with a brain box and it is working firne, which conforms the problem is a brain box problem. send reply to kennedy. Ari@dhl.com
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
ken Ari: how much will rav4 brain box cost. it is a 2003 model. the vehicle has been tested with a brain box and it is working firne, which conforms the problem is a brain box problem. send reply to kennedy. Ari@dhl.com
@sir, for the reasons stated in the last page we dont stock RAV4 for now,will post here any time we decide to bring some. Regards!
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Ekstraz(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2012
Do have the brainbox for Chrysler town n country 96 model.... Chrysler P/n P04727205AD 0472
Module S/N T06EH223608314. 06:02:40
7205AD

Mail me if u got it shaigailikyme@gmail.com Coz ve been searching almost a year
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by kenAri: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2012
could you send your shop at ladipo to me, as my am in the same neigbourhood with ladipo market
my email address is : kennedy.Ari@dhl.com
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ekstraz: Do have the brainbox for Chrysler town n country 96 model.... Chrysler P/n P04727205AD 0472
Module S/N T06EH223608314. 06:02:40
7205AD

Mail me if u got it shaigailikyme@gmail.com Coz ve been searching almost a year

Well you have found your brainbox. I have this part number here P/n P04727207AD 0472 as you can see only one digit is off,that will work.Price has been sent to your email.I can post picture here or in email,if you are still interested.Note this may or may not require programming, Thank you
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Ekstraz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
Thanks my guy am very interested and am in phc nd pls. Send d pix n price to my email n I hope this solve my probes
brainbox4u:

Well you have found your brainbox. I have this part number here P/n P04727207AD 0472 as you can see only one digit is off,that will work.Price has been sent to your email.I can post picture here or in email,if you are still interested.Note this may or may not require programming, Thank you
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by elviszzz: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
Pls how much does a brainbox cost for nissan maxima 2004 model?
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
elviszzz: Pls how much does a brainbox cost for nissan maxima 2004 model?

out of stock. thank you for your interest.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ekstraz: Thanks my guy am very interested and am in phc nd pls. Send d pix n price to my email n I hope this solve my probes

Pictures sent to your email like you requested. Thank you.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by aclfemmy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Gud day to you. pls i have 2002 CRV, manual drive transmission and i need an ecu for it. this is the number n it 37820-PPA-A03-2466-100265. how much will it cost and do you also do programming for it. thks Femi - acl_femmy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Femmy may i know which state you are?

Thank you
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by aclfemmy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
I am in lagos state. At Obanikoro precisely
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
acl_femmy: I am in lagos state. At Obanikoro precisely

Dear Sir, sorry for my late reply. We have the automatic transmission version.Same engine works perfectly only that you will see one extra socket hole free because thats for the cable that takes care of automatic transmission,since your car is a manual transmission you ignore it.If you are interested let us know.

Thank you
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by aclfemmy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
its ok, so long you can guarantee that it will work perfectly with it. And how much is it. sorry, let me just relay the brief history of what i have done on the car so that you can understand nd possibly offer a help too. the crv is consumig fuel with check light on and i got it scanned and the scan result came up with the code p0172 - too rich system. so i was told that the injectors and nozzle will be serviced together with changing of the two o2 sensors which i gave go ahead for. after that was done the code still returned. they suspected MAf sensor and even catalytic converter and even changed the omplet nzzles and host of other things but to no avail. it was at this point i was told that they have tried to correct all the known culprits that could trigger the error codes and the last and the only they are yet to tried is the ecu of which they couldn't find the one that suits its vehicle operation that it is scarce and that is why i took the campaign to nairaland if at all i can find any. so long you can guarantee me that it will work with it and cure the code it's showing i would not mind to give it a trial, though i have spent a lot on the car. sorry for the rather long preamble. and don't forget to give me the price of it
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by kaizy: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
Please,how much can I get a open code brain box for 1995 benz c180.need to buy it tomorrow if. Your prize is right with guarantee I can buy from u.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by xpensiv: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
hi,
pls can i get the brain box for kia picanto 07' (the first model), how much will it cost?
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
acl_femmy: its ok, so long you can guarantee that it will work perfectly with it. And how much is it. sorry, let me just relay the brief history of what i have done on the car so that you can understand nd possibly offer a help too. the crv is consumig fuel with check light on and i got it scanned and the scan result came up with the code p0172 - too rich system. so i was told that the injectors and nozzle will be serviced together with changing of the two o2 sensors which i gave go ahead for. after that was done the code still returned. they suspected MAf sensor and even catalytic converter and even changed the omplet nzzles and host of other things but to no avail. it was at this point i was told that they have tried to correct all the known culprits that could trigger the error codes and the last and the only they are yet to tried is the ecu of which they couldn't find the one that suits its vehicle operation that it is scarce and that is why i took the campaign to nairaland if at all i can find any. so long you can guarantee me that it will work with it and cure the code it's showing i would not mind to give it a trial, though i have spent a lot on the car. sorry for the rather long preamble. and don't forget to give me the price of it

@sir, sorry for the late reply i only saw your post now.Yes of course it will work perfectly.And from all indications you got a bad ecu,i would have tried ecu in the first place if i were the person in charge of your car because of the power train code.pls provide a phone number to contact you and also find out if your technicians have a honda diagnostic tool capable of programming ecu, thank you.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
@kaizy and @xpensive sorry we do not have what you need in stock. Thank you
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by madx(m): 12:20am On Nov 09, 2012
Please do you have brain-box for kia optima 03/04, please send price and picture if available to pm2paul@yahoo.com / 08032343908

Thank You.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by madx(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
please do you have brain-box for 2002 kia optima automatic transmission, below are the details;

Kefico Korea SU9
9060930395AA
Kia 39122 38670

waiting for your response asap.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by madx(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
please do you have brain-box for 2002 kia optima automatic transmission, below are the details;

Kefico Korea SU9
9060930395AA
Kia 39122 38670

waiting for your response asap.
08032343908 (Paul)
pm2paul@yahoo.com
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by NnadyAutos: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
I have sent you e-mail on toyota corolla 2007/2008 manual ecu south africa spec. part no 89661-02f00.If u have any available do not delay to contact me either thru,nnadyautos@yahoo.com or send text message to 08131012103.Plz include your best price.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by adielsol(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hello

Please the brain box of my 2008 Toyota Corolla (South Africa Spec)was stolen 2days ago.
I need to buy another one. can you help me. I am currently at Ojota/Ogudu.
If u have any available do not delay to contact me either thru,sanjoshodimu@yahoo.com or send text message to 08023768222

This is VERY URGENT PLeaaasseeee
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by sw: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
Pls how much will brain box for Camry 2007 (Muscle) cost? V6 Thumb start.
Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by giboso: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2012
brainbox4u: 2002 Nissan Altima 4 Cyl 2.5L Engine Ecu Set

Part # JA56Q66 E09 

Mix up in picture This has two keys.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by kinglu: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2012
helo, pls do you have brain box, ignition key, cam and crank shaft censors, distribution coil for PT CRUISER 2001 CRYSLER MODEL? PLS MESSAGE ME ON alphaamicus@yahoo.com or 08050273411 my name is kingsley.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by viperman: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
A whole lengthy thread like this and you didn't even place a contact phone number

kindly indicate your phone number so i can reach you quickly.

1 Like

Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by CNN80: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hi,

I have a Mazda Tribute 2005, 3.0L Automatic transmission. I have had to replace the brain box 2 times already. I was later told that there was a wiring problem in the engine and that keeps burning out the brain box. I have now fixed the wiring problem (hopefully) but I can't find the appropriate brain box and ignition coils. Please, if you can help out, I'll be grateful.
The numbers of the last 2 brain boxes are 5L8A-12A650-LH (GVY7) and 5L8A-12A650-AAD (ATE3).
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Minex007: 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
Please do you have brain box for honda civic 2008-2010 model with key and immobiliser?
Do have honda civic 2010 engine complete?
Do you have a mechanic to fix it?
Please send me the prices to dis mail aminumubi@hotmail.com
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by nku080(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
Good day sir,

Please I need an ECU for Opel Astra 2002 model, 1.6 ltr engine, manual transmision, please how much will it cost so i can make an arrangement for one
thanks and God bless
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by dulphines: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
viperman: A whole lengthy thread like this and you didn't even place a contact phone number

kindly indicate your phone number so i can reach you quickly.

Thanks for your comment! I have spent the last two days thinking of how to get this dude's number. Is this how business is done? A blind business if you ask me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.