Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. (118216 Views)

012 Benz E200. 04 Honda Eod. 07 Honda Dc. All Cars Re Used And Clean. / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / Sales! Sales! Sales! --- > Family Buses: And Mini-vans [ ALL CARS SOLD-OFF] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
Dream1:

Yes, that is my engine

Ok i believe you are aware this is the 272 engine V6,thats why if you look you will see that your ecu part number starts with 272, i think uptil now they have not changed this engine the 2010 mercedes benze models all are using it,not sure on the 2011.Replacing this brainbox is a bit tricky,the new one has a list price of over $1700 but you can get a used one for like N120,000 or so but it wont programme to your car unless it has been opened and renewed from inside.I dont know of any one doing it in lagos,not saying there isn't though.For us we send our own to lebanon they open and reset it then send it back it takes like 2 weeks. A used brainox like this is useless if its not renewed,once its resetted the mercedes star diagnosis tool can be used to register it in few mins.
Make sure your problem is ecu,once you do that weigh your alternatives, if you like our own service then let us know.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
Dream1:

Yes, that is my engine

By the way here is your ecu wink

Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Taitesssy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2011
Good work my bro, pls how much will ML320(1999 model) ECU cost me or can a faulty one be fixed and at what cost. Thanks.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by cardoctor(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
We are a dedicated team of vehicle repair professionals with a reputation for their quality of service and professional, friendly approach. As locally owned car repair garage with a branch in the UK, we are committed to offering a balanced, personalised car repair and servicing solutions to the residents of Abuja and the surrounding areas. Over the years we have developed relationships based on superior auto repair service, trust and honest business ethics.

HERE IS SOME INFO ON "BRAIN BOXES"

"Brain boxes" (ECUs), wether for the transmission or engine, are made up of very delicate electronic components. These include diodes, capacitors, resistors, EP ROMs etc. Static electricity, extreme temperatures, magnetic fields or shock could easily damage these components hence manufacturers house them in protective boxes in order to ensure their safety and integrity. Other causes of damage could also be from short circuiting or power surge or flooding. This is one of the most popular causes for ECU damage here in Nigeria.

Most mechanics or car owners are not able to simply identify the negative and positive terminals on a battery and would proceed to put on the terminal leads on the wrong terminal of the battery heads. Wrong polarisation of the battery terminals could result in serious damage to the ECU that could adversely affect the operations of the engine or transmission.

On certain modern cars, the seemingly simple act of replacing a battery or jump starting from another car without following the instructions on the right procedure could result in a catastrophic failure of the ECU.

Mechanics and "rewires" seem to derive so much joy, probably as a show of talent, in using conductive materials, from wires to even spanners to bridge the terminals of a car battery, letting off sparks in order to ascertain battery strenght. WRONG. VERY WRONG.

If this is done with the terminals connected to the car, then be very sure that you will be heading for the gallows with that car.

With this result, the car may develop all kinds of operational problems. Eventually, when all attempts fail in rectifying the anomaly, the suggestion to have the ECU replaced now comes up.

Sometimes, this may be rectified by simply flashing the ECU (if you have the device to do so), repairing or outright replacement if the ECU has been badly fried.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2012
Taitesssy:

Good work my bro, pls how much will ML320(1999 model) ECU cost me or can a faulty one be fixed and at what cost. Thanks.

sorry for the late reply,to repair your ecu depends the nature of the damage.And at the moment we dont have it in stock. Thank you
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by meexteriox(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2012
Please can i get any of the following ECU numbers for a C Class:

0145459932, A0185450432, A0185450532, A0185450632, A0165450632

Urgently needed plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by mistakay: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
meexteriox:

Please can i get any of the following ECU numbers for a C Class:

0145459932, A0185450432, A0185450532, A0185450632, A0165450632

Urgently needed plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i believe this is the mercedes ignition control module.Although we dont have it in stock its very much available with our suppliers.You can get it as early as 7 days depending on method of sending seleected.

Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by cloude21: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
mistakay:

i believe this is the mercedes ignition control module.Although we dont have it in stock its very much available with our suppliers.You can get it as early as 7 days depending on method of sending seleected.

Hi man, I bought a used 2001 honda civic ex in San Diego and the radio is locked. I need the radio code. Can you please help me with this? I tried with https://radio-navicode.honda.com/ but not works because i don't know from the car is.

My Vin is: 1HGEM22921L034637
Radio SN: 2202 2266

Thank you in advance!

And please forgive for this, but I really need this code
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by qadem: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
hi dear, Mistakay
pls could you help me , I have Honda Accord 2009 and the serial number is S/N30024551
could you please send the code.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by meexteriox(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2012
mistakay:

Exactly what i'm looking for. Please what is the method of payment and how much are we talking about here.
I really appreciate your prompt response.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by NGTech(m): 1:08am On Jan 13, 2012
Hi Brainbox4U,
I need a quote for complete ecu set and MAF for a Nissan Primera 2000 Model SR20 engine type. Chasis Number SJNTCAP11U0374427. I really do not have the correct part numbers for these parts as the fellow who sold the car to me as tokunbo completely reworked the wiring to the Mass Air Flow Meter and the ECU. It now consumes 10litres of petrol every 40km.
Please assist.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by xrisdee: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
Pls do you have brain box for Mazda millenia v6 engine? Am guessing it's kl! A friends own works fine but I need mine! Can I get a quote? The problem with dudes around ph and aba is that they all have junk n u end up doing trial and error @ your own expense! Tried 3 n they either didnt work or they have hard starting problems!
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Acelifted: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2012
This an excellent service. keep it up!
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by twinkleife: 6:28am On Jan 14, 2012
hello and good day,its good to know you sell ecus,keys and immobilisers.i am an automobile engr with immo,ecu and diagnostics experience and will like to get a complete set of 01/07 toyota camry xle smart key and immobiliser.the car has a push to start ignition system with a smart key but the immobiliser wont receive d smart key code any more and i think the immobiliser is faulty so i need an immobiliser+smart key to start the car for my customer.pm me with your contact details:twinkleife@yahoo.com
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 12:47am On Jan 16, 2012
NGTech:

Hi Brainbox4U,
I need a quote for complete ecu set and MAF for a Nissan Primera 2000 Model SR20 engine type. Chasis Number SJNTCAP11U0374427. I really do not have the correct part numbers for these parts as the fellow who sold the car to me as tokunbo completely reworked the wiring to the Mass Air Flow Meter and the ECU. It now consumes 10litres of petrol every 40km.
Please assist.

In the absence of part nos. from the actual ecu that came along with the car i will need more details from you like if if the engine is a 1.8 litre or 2.0 litre and also if automatic or manual transmission and by MAF are you referring to the mass air flow sensor or the immobiliser ?I believe your car is a P11 primera that was produced betwwen 1997 and 2000 or early 2001 how ever apart from the diesel model there are two engines that i know that are petrol they use diffrent types of ecus see if you can identify which is your own pls.below is a ecu set that came off a 1998 P11 can you recognise if its same as your original? Thank you

Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2012
twinkleife:

hello and good day,its good to know you sell ecus,keys and immobilisers.i am an automobile engr with immo,ecu and diagnostics experience and will like to get a complete set of 01/07 toyota camry xle smart key and immobiliser.the car has a push to start ignition system with a smart key but the immobiliser wont receive d smart key code any more and i think the immobiliser is faulty so i need an immobiliser+smart key to start the car for my customer.pm me with your contact details:twinkleife@yahoo.com

@Twinkleife i am just noticing this post here after we have finished everything over the phone,thanks alot it was a pleasure talking to you, cheers!
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 12:56am On Jan 16, 2012
xrisdee:

Pls do you have brain box for Mazda millenia v6 engine? Am guessing it's kl! A friends own works fine but I need mine! Can I get a quote? The problem with dudes around ph and aba is that they all have junk n u end up doing trial and error @ your own expense! Tried 3 n they either didnt work or they have hard starting problems!

@Xrisdee sorry about your experience and possible loss,i can help you if you have the part number of the original ecu for your car,for mazda cars what you need is the ecu along with the anti theft box usually located inside the dash board some where behind the radio plus the key from another car like your own then you are good to go! If you dont have the part number of the original ecu i will need the chasis number. Thank you.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 12:59am On Jan 16, 2012
meexteriox:

Exactly what i'm looking for. Please what is the method of payment and how much are we talking about here.
I really appreciate your prompt response.
@meexteriox pls txt me your email address for details, my phone is below in the signature area,sorry i am just noticing your reply. Thank you
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 1:40am On Jan 16, 2012
Acelifted:

This an excellent service. keep it up!

@Acelifted Thank you so much for the commendation,means alot!
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by NGTech(m): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2012
brainbox4u:

In the absence of part nos. from the actual ecu that came along with the car i will need more details from you like if if the engine is a 1.8 litre or 2.0 litre and also if automatic or manual transmission and by MAF are you referring to the mass air flow sensor or the immobiliser ?I believe your car is a P11 primera that was produced betwwen 1997 and 2000 or early 2001 how ever apart from the diesel model there are two engines that i know that are petrol they use diffrent types of ecus see if you can identify which is your own pls.below is a ecu set that came off a 1998 P11 can you recognise if its same as your original? Thank you

Thanks for your response.
The Engine type is a SR20 2.0 litre. It is running on a CVT (Auto Transmission). Yes i meant a Mass Air flow Meter.
The car now has 2 ecus. One is clearly reworked and connected to the MAF.
Yes you are right, it is a P11 manufactured sometime in June 1999, so they call it a 2000 model. It is Petrol alright.
The key is quite different, it is a NATS key (Its security system does not work anymore, it just opens the doors manually and starts the Engine).
The part no. i found on the ECU i suspect came with the car originally is MEC120-040/F5/9408
The other one i gather was worked in has no visible part number

Is it possible for my Nissan Primera to have 2 identical ECUs connected to the same car?
Please really advice.
I was actually trying to attach a picture of the key and ecu but no luck yet.

Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2012
NGTech:

Thanks for your response.
The Engine type is a SR20 2.0 litre. It is running on a CVT (Auto Transmission). Yes i meant a Mass Air flow Meter.
The car now has 2 ecus. One is clearly reworked and connected to the MAF.
Yes you are right, it is a P11 manufactured sometime in June 1999, so they call it a 2000 model. It is Petrol alright.
The key is quite different, it is a NATS key (Its security system does not work anymore, it just opens the doors manually and starts the Engine).
The part no. i found on the ECU i suspect came with the car originally is MEC120-040/F5/9408
The other one i gather was worked in has no visible part number

Is it possible for my Nissan Primera to have 2 identical ECUs connected to the same car?
Please really advice.
I was actually trying to attach a picture of the key and ecu but no luck yet.

@NGTech confirm is this picture of your former ecu?
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by meexteriox(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
brainbox4u:

@meexteriox pls txt me your email address for details, my phone is below in the signature area,sorry i am just noticing your reply. Thank you

I've sent u the e-mail address, expectant of ur reply.
Thanks
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
meexteriox:

I've sent u the e-mail address, expectant of your reply.
Thanks
yes i got your email address, i will reply you with details later on today.Thank you.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by NGTech(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
brainbox4u:

@NGTech confirm is this picture of your former ecu?

Well this is not the picture of my old ECU but this is what it looks like with the part no. MEC120-040/F5/9408
The key is also thesame as the one in the Picture and the Nissan Primera was manufactured sometime in June 1999, people say it is a 2000 model.
As for the black box in the picture, i found something similar in the fuse compactment near the steering wheel.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 2:46am On Jan 17, 2012
NGTech:

Well this is not the picture of my old ECU but this is what it looks like with the part no. MEC120-040/F5/9408
The key is also thesame as the one in the Picture and the Nissan Primera was manufactured sometime in June 1999, people say it is a 2000 model.
As for the black box in the picture, i found something similar in the fuse compactment near the steering wheel.

check reply in your email.Thank you
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 2:47am On Jan 17, 2012
meexteriox:

I've sent u the e-mail address, expectant of your reply.
Thanks

sorry for the late response pls check your email.Thank you.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by meexteriox(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2012
brainbox4u:

sorry for the late response pls check your email.Thank you.

I've been checking it all morning, still not there.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
meexteriox:

I've been checking it all morning, still not there.
  well i have sent it,see below for your confirmation,sent monday as you can see,if you have not received then provide me with alternative email. i will remove the screen capture later.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by meexteriox(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2012
brainbox4u:

well i have sent it,see below for your confirmation,sent monday as you can see,if you have not received then provide me with alternative email. i will remove the screen capture later.

I've just resent d e-mail addy to you, thanks.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
meexteriox:

I've just resent d e-mail addy to you, thanks.

ive done that. Thank you.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by ventura: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
I've been trying to reach you but your number's unreachable? Can you please post another number to reach you on ASAP?

Thanks
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2012
ventura:

I've been trying to reach you but your number's unreachable? Can you please post another number to reach you on ASAP?

Thanks

Please call again,same number. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.