Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death (1863 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by MimiBiggs(f): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUQnOF5lxtY

Woman allegedly confesses to sleeping with her boss and two other men after

it was revealed that it was the cause of her husband’s illness and eventual death.

Some social media users alleged that she broke the “ibegwu culture” of Ogugu people of Kogi state. The tradition forbids married women from sleeping with other men, and has a punishment of their husbands being inflicted with illness that can lead to their death.

It was further learnt that when the woman allegedly confessed to the acts of infidelity, it was already late as her husband died thereafter.

A Facebook user, Hope Akor took his social media to explain more about this incident.

He wrote;

"All u see in the video is a weak woman. Yes! I understand that,I also had missed feelings when I saw the video but pls take this note: she has confessed to sleeping with her boss in Lagos and two other guys when she visited Abuja, her husband has been down for months till it was realized it's ibegwu and she followed her husband to the village,confessed to the elders and they had commenced the cleansing process to lift the ibegwu but it was too late, everybody around the video is only upset she's denying now that she's before the camera,am not saying it's best to shame her publicly or not,but the person that died at the cause of her lack of self control is also someones son!

And for those of u asking why did her family allow them humiliate her this way,her family is ashamed of her dids for their also from the same ogugu and sees her act as purely Evil mostly that she's fully aware of the traditions of the land so that makes her act seen as intentional murder

Pls take note: she's aware that she will die if she doesn't open up to her husband which she did and that has shifted the death from her to her husband.

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by Kondomatic(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2021
The husband knew what was going on and still continued staying in the marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by dumahi(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2021
It takes just a little thing to avoid so many problems in life but people refuse to use what they have. Managing your relationship as a worker needs a lot of balancing.
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by Kriss216: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2021
This tradition of an innocent and faithful husband paying for his foolish wife's promiscuous lifestyle should be abolished. Buhari should look into this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by Righteousness2(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2021
If we Humans, in our Sinful nature will do things as these to those we feel have done evil,
I begin to imagine what awaits all who Depart this World without JESUS.
Today is an opportunity to seek for Forgiveness from GOD and Surrender totally to Him.
After Death! Mercy Expires..
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by Kriss216: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2021
Kondomatic:
The husband knew what was going and still continued staying in the marriage.
The husband is not a wizard to know the wife is sharing kpekus like Tom Tom.
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by DaddyRochie1642: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2021
What Rubbish tradition.... What Nonsense tradition is that.

That Woman Is the one that should die not the Husband, why should the Husband die while that Idiot is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by Kondomatic(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Kriss216:

The husband is not a wizard to know the wife is sharing kpekus like Tom Tom.
The signs always come, a warning of sorts. I can remember the whole gist but it happened once when I was in Kogi state, the man ignored the warning and died too.
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by Kriss216: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2021
Kondomatic:
The signs always come, a warning of sorts. I can remember the whole gist but it happened once when I was in Kogi state, the man ignored the warning and died too.
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by Dabronze(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Women Just find It easy to cheat

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by DONFASZY(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
D tradition is bias

She is d one cheating secretly so d repercussions should go to her 100% n nt d man haba

Dey should reverse it

Hw wil d man no nw dat he is dead n she is confessing

Her cheating should ve killed her n nt d man and vice verse
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by Telegram234(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
The future is Female.

Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by walter11590: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
: The husband knew what was going and still continued staying in the marriage. The husband is not a wizard to know the wife is sharing kpekus like Tom Tom.
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by Kingcalls: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is how u will finally end up when u are still on the blue pill simping about... now that she has wasted him, she will now properly have a sharing formula for her kpekus without disturbance
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Eyaaa
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
MimiBiggs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUQnOF5lxtY

Woman allegedly confesses to sleeping with her boss and two other men after

it was revealed that it was the cause of her husband’s illness and eventual death.

Some social media users alleged that she broke the “ibegwu culture” of Ogugu people of Kogi state. The tradition forbids married women from sleeping with other men, and has a punishment of their husbands being inflicted with illness that can lead to their death.

It was further learnt that when the woman allegedly confessed to the acts of infidelity, it was already late as her husband died thereafter.

A Facebook user, Hope Akor took his social media to explain more about this incident.

He wrote;

"All u see in the video is a weak woman. Yes! I understand that,I also had missed feelings when I saw the video but pls take this note: she has confessed to sleeping with her boss in Lagos and two other guys when she visited Abuja, her husband has been down for months till it was realized it's ibegwu and she followed her husband to the village,confessed to the elders and they had commenced the cleansing process to lift the ibegwu but it was too late, everybody around the video is only upset she's denying now that she's before the camera,am not saying it's best to shame her publicly or not,but the person that died at the cause of her lack of self control is also someones son!

And for those of u asking why did her family allow them humiliate her this way,her family is ashamed of her dids for their also from the same ogugu and sees her act as purely Evil mostly that she's fully aware of the traditions of the land so that makes her act seen as intentional murder

Pls take note: she's aware that she will die if she doesn't open up to her husband which she did and that has shifted the death from her to her husband.
Op why did you mislead your reader?the woman never confess anything, they are forcing her to say she did it, this is wrong and condemnable what we subject our women to.
Re: Woman Confesses To Sleeping With Her Boss & Two Other Men After Husband's Death by DennisEche(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
we have Same and similar traditions in my place. I blame the weak husband for still letting her stay in his house after she must have told him about the affairs she had. The man was expected to have chased her out of the house and then go straight to the village to inform the elders about it but he probably was under the spell of love.
The woman was wise by telling the husband about it reason why she is steal alive or didn't run mad or her first son dying.
The man must never come back to earth as a simps in his next world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect / How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All / There Is A Robbery Going For Hours Now At Olowo Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.