Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All (1819 Views)

A Taxi Driver Saved An Elderly Woman From Being Scammed Out Of $25,000 In US / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by kezyv: 10:53pm On Mar 06
How I saved
good evening guys
so I have been working at a POS place for more than one year now earning 15k monthly from which I use to take care of me and My junior sister who is learning hairdressing and make up.
on Friday at around two pm I was out of cash and my boss directed me to a super market where we normally collect cash from, so as I was on my way there I Saw a crowd of people beating a guy up so I asked someone who was close by what was happening and he said the guy took another guy's private part so they were going to deal with him, immediately he said that I remember a post I saw on nairalanf a few months ago about an innocent doctor who was accused of the same thing so I felt the guys might be innocent as well and decided to interfare.
I went over to the accuser and asked him what happened (as I was talking to the guy some guys had already bring tyres and fuel to lynch the accused) he told me the guy used his shoulder to hit his own and immediately he felt his private part disappear so he raised alarm and people got hold of the guy and that they must burn him alive.
I immediately started to beg them and asked the guy that he should prove his private part had disappeared at first people started to beat me claiming that I was an accomplice but I did not back down until the guy checked his trouser and started claiming that the guy had returned it.
so it became a heated argument and finally the guy was asked to test if still works then a girl volunteered to seduce him and immediately she started the guy was as hard as rock then I begged them to rush the accused guy to the hospital and I went with them.
On coming back to my work place I saw 72 missed calls from my boss and other strange numbers, I immediately called him and he asked me where I was then I told him I was at the shop and narrated every thing that happened to him but he just told me to wait for him surprisingly within 30 mins I saw him coming with two army Men then I was told to follow them to the barracks, I was so confused but I followed out of fear, on getting there I was told that I tried to run away with his money then he told me that the owner of the super market said he gave me 180k, I cried my heart out telling him it's not true but he refused to believe I was locked up in a room in the barracks since then, reaciving the worst kinds of beating and punishment every single day telling me to provide the money.
Yesterday I was forced to sign am agreement that I will pay the money within 3 months, they collected my phone (am typing this with my sister's phone) and the small money I had in my account I was forced to transfer it to them, now today the wounds have gotten infected and I don't even have money to treat myself neither do we even have food to eat.
All these happened because I decided to save a stranger.
please help me push this to the front page so others can see how wicked people can be.
seun.
Nlfp mod
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by judgementyard(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06
So sorry for what you are going through now ,but believe me it was worth it.
You saved a man's life,one way or the other you'll come stronger.

1 Like

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by FFIA: 11:36pm On Mar 06
I know this format, na story to attract sympathy to get people to be moved to donate you money without even you asking. cool

Don’t prey on people who have genuine empathy. be warned OP. Na Naija all of us dey. cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by BigYash: 12:48am On Mar 07
CCTv no dey the supermarket? Who was there when he handed the money over to you?

If this ur story is true,go on X app. Talk to those human right activists them. Na from there you blow so.. Twitter no dey use ear hear this kind story,but make sure your story is true,cux FBI full there to verify your claims..

10 Likes

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by Franzinni: 2:43am On Mar 07
The story sounds like a poorly thought out fictitious assembly of words weaponized to invoke sympathy which will result in financial gain... Eg format!

I am not saying it's fake... But if it quacks like a duck.

9 Likes

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by Caramia2020(m): 3:35am On Mar 07
It's well
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by Houseontherock1: 5:42am On Mar 07
kezyv:

On Friday at around two pm I was out of cash and my boss directed me to a super market where we normally collect cash from, so as I was on my way there I Saw a crowd of people beating a guy up
Your story is watery...you were on your way to the supermarket when you witnessed the lynching...you even followed them to the hospital (a little irresponsible of you considering you have a boss that sent you on an errand for his own business)... When did the guy give you the money? Okay...you went there on your way back from the hospital? What did he tell you? No cash? Or did he give you but not up to 180k and he's lying?

3 Likes

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by adecz: 5:47am On Mar 07
Imagine a human being earning 💲10/ month
or N500 a day❗️❗️❗️😮😮😮
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by kezyv: 6:22am On Mar 07
Houseontherock1:

Your story is watery...you were on your way to the supermarket when you witnessed the lynching...you even followed them to the hospital (a little irresponsible of you considering you have a boss that sent you on an errand for his own business)... When did the guy give you the money? Okay...you went there on your way back from the hospital? What did he tell you? No cash? Or did he give you but not up to 180k and he's lying?
I did not even get to meet the man he just straight up lyed to my boss to he can defraud him.
I followed them to make sure the guy was treated and not abandoned
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by kezyv: 6:30am On Mar 07
BigYash:
CCTv no dey the supermarket? Who was there when he handed the money over to you?

If this ur story is true,go on X app. Talk to those human right activists them. Na from there you blow so.. Twitter no dey use ear hear this kind story,but make sure your story is true,cux FBI full there to verify your claims..
I've done that already
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by kezyv: 6:31am On Mar 07
Franzinni:
The story sounds like a poorly thought out fictitious assembly of words weaponized to invoke sympathy which will result in financial gain... Eg format!

I am not saying it's fake... But if it quacks like a duck.

if that's what you think then no problem, every one is entitled to their opinion but about the financial part there is no place where I ask for financial assistance so I guess u didn't even read what I wrote

1 Like

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by kezyv: 6:32am On Mar 07
[[b]quote author=BigYash post=128814910]CCTv no dey the supermarket? Who was there when he handed the money over to [/b]you?

If this ur story is true,go on X app. Talk to those human right activists them. Na from there you blow so.. Twitter no dey use ear hear this kind story,but make sure your story is true,cux FBI full there to verify your claims.. [/quote]he did not give me any money I didn't even meet him he framed me
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by kezyv: 6:48am On Mar 07
FFIA:
I know this format, na story to attract sympathy to get people to be moved to donate you money without even you asking. cool

Don’t prey on people who have genuine empathy. be warned OP. Na Naija all of us dey. cool

Why would I just sit down and make up such a story🥺🥺🥺🥺
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by Unrated900(m): 6:50am On Mar 07
Guy man
Wan use fake story cash out
We all knows the format...

3 Likes

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by FFIA: 7:05am On Mar 07
Unrated900:
Guy man
he thinks we dunno grin

1 Like

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by FFIA: 7:08am On Mar 07
BigYash:

Exactly..

the story sef get flags everywhere.

e no go even pass glance validation. grin
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by overdrive(m): 8:13am On Mar 07
Are u not supposed to transfer the cash equivalent to the supermarket's account when they give u raw cash?thru ur pos machine
No receipts
Your story doesn't add up.no sympathy funds for you.
Try another format cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by Ebukax(f): 8:51am On Mar 07
You just registered this account barely 2 days ago and you've started begging indirectly

1 Like

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by ADELEKE7(m): 9:25am On Mar 07
Good morning everyone,
Base on My own opinion, you need to report the case to police because this is police case, you need to drop your phone number for who wants to call you or drop your sis[color=#000099][/color]ters number with your name,
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by user32(m): 9:36am On Mar 07
one sercet of living longer is minding your own biz

2 Likes

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by kezyv: 10:03am On Mar 07
ADELEKE7:
Good morning everyone,
Base on My own opinion, you need to report the case to police because this is police case, you need to drop your phone number for who wants to call you or drop your sis[color=#000099][/color]ters number with your name,
my number is 08084256796
Name Steven
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by kezyv: 10:04am On Mar 07
kezyv:
my number is 08084256796
Name Steven
I went to the police already but they were asking me to write petition against him that would be forwarded to the CP office then once it is approved they will now start investigation
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by kezyv: 10:06am On Mar 07
Ebukax:
You just registered this account barely 2 days ago and you've started begging indirectly
I have been using nairalanf as a guest for more than 4 yrs as a guest and besides I am not asking anyone for money just advice on what to do
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by kezyv: 10:07am On Mar 07
overdrive:
Are u not supposed to transfer the cash equivalent to the supermarket's account when they give u raw cash?thru ur pos machine
No receipts
Your story doesn't add up.no sympathy funds for you.
Try another format cheesy
I never asked for ur sympathy neither did I ask for ur funds .
We normally get cash from the supermarket anytime we are out of cash then my boss would later transfer it to the man
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by kezyv: 10:08am On Mar 07
Unrated900:
Guy man
you are trying to sound funny but trust me u are not.
Just pray it doesn't happen to u
And besides I don't see anyway I can cash out from my predicament
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by Franzinni: 10:12am On Mar 07
kezyv:
if that's what you think then no problem, every one is entitled to their opinion but about the financial part there is no place where I ask for financial assistance so I guess u didn't even read what I wrote
well we are in Nigeria so you should understand my reasoning...

1 Like

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by FFIA: 11:48am On Mar 07
kezyv:
I went to the police already but they were asking me to write petition against him that would be forwarded to the CP office then once it is approved they will now start investigation
The police will never ask you to write a petition to be forwarded to the CP.

Petitions are only filed in court

The police only take statements and if the case is valid enough, they will do all the necessary procedure and make arrests if necessary.

If it is outside their jurisdiction to settle, the case will get to court and when it does it will be the Commissioner of Police (on your behalf) vs Who ever wronged you.

Last last. You are a very big liar and a fraud.

cool

Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by kezyv: 12:00pm On Mar 07
FFIA:

The police will never ask you to write a petition to be forwarded to the CP.

Petitions are only filed in court

The police only take statements and if the case is valid enough, they will do all the necessary procedure and make arrests if necessary.

If it is outside their jurisdiction to settle, the case will get to court and when it does it will be the Commissioner of Police (on your behalf) vs Who ever wronged you.

Last last. You are a very big liar and a fraud.

cool
I swear that's what they said, even at a point I felt they were also trying to extort money from me
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by Rexymania(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07
In the hierarchy of wickedness, Nigerians comes first, then followed by whom ever you call satan
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by Pennywise2: 12:28pm On Mar 07
Just pray , just pray everyday. Anybody ho helps u will suffer unless you pray
Re: How I Saved An Innocent Man From Being Burnt Alive But Ended Up Losing All by Intelguru(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07
See you! See Jesus! I can't say more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Logic Money Financial Solutions / Mysterious Death In Onitsha (ladies Be Warned) / 2 Popular Nigerian Lesbian Couple Flaunts Their Love On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.