Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" (1553 Views)

"The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. / Imo: The Only Truth That Heals / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by jimyjames(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Who is talking about the whole Nigeria here, you man brought out how brilliant his people are and i wrote that that brilliance would have translated to development.

Try to focus on the topic of discussion.

being brilliant doesn't translate to development, Nigeria has the most brilliant people in Africa, why is Nigeria not developed?
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
jimyjames:

being brilliant doesn't translate to development, Nigeria has the most brilliant people in Africa, why is Nigeria not developed?

Dude, learn to comprehend messages.

Where did i write that brilliance leads to development?
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by jimyjames(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What is my business with Awolowo and how does it relate with the topic of discussion
you said igbos are the most tribalistic and bigoted people you have ever met in your life, and I'm simply telling you the founder of bigotry and tribalism in Nigeria is awolowo he laid the foundation others are building on it, I'm discussing same topic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Have you seen a fulani before talkless of a herdman?

If you have seen a fulani or a herdman, have you ever seen them with a gun?

If your answer is No.

You are just a bigot just like ipob members.
Trash!!

1 Like

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by jimyjames(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

go through your comments again

1 Like

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
jimyjames:

go through your comments again

Show me, where i wrote that.
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
jimyjames:

you said igbos are the most tribalistic and bigoted people you have ever met in your life, and I'm simply telling you the founder of bigotry and tribalism in Nigeria is awolowo he laid the foundation others are building on it, I'm discussing same topic

How does Awolowo relate with the topic of discussion.

Is the man igbo?
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Conrod: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ban me for what, they can, i don't live on nairaland
I still cant understand how a mere 5%ters are seriously tormenting the larger "97 %ters.

2 Likes

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Conrod:
I still cant understand how a mere 5%ters are seriously tormenting the larger "97 %ters.

My tribe is a minority here, so stop bragging
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by jimyjames(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How does Awolowo relate with the topic of discussion.

Is the man igbo?

as long as, these words bigot, tribal hate, tribalism etc are mentioned in this thread tagging it to a particular tribe awolowo must be involved

are you igbo? why discuss about igbo? why not discuss your own ethnic group instead

1 Like

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by jimyjames(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This means nothing.
You can't be brilliant and still be underdeveloped.
Brilliance translates to development.
are you not the one that wrote this?
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
jimyjames:

as long as, these words bigot, tribal hate, tribalism etc are mentioned in this thread tagging it to a particular tribe awolowo must be involved

are you igbo? why discuss about igbo? why not discuss your own ethnic group instead

I don't know anything about Awolowo, i am not his tribe member, i am sure they will disagree with you.

For the igbos, they are everywhere, we know them, we deal with them and we see their attitude all over the place.

1 Like

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Conrod: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

My tribe is a minority here, so stop bragging
Then join them where ever they are and leave us alone,abi you be awolowo's reincanation?.
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by jimyjames(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I don't know anything about Awolowo, i am not his tribe member, i am sure they will disagree with you.

For the igbos, they are everywhere, we know them, we deal with them and we see their attitude all over the place.

igbos can't be tribal bigots, and be everywhere in Nigeria trading peacefully with people you claim they hate , there are igbos on your street doing business, has an igbo person refuse to sell to you because of your tribe?

3 Likes

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
jimyjames:

igbos can't be tribal bigots, and be everywhere in Nigeria trading peacefully with people you claim they hate , there are igbos on your street doing business, has an igbo person refuse to sell to you because of your tribe?

Igbo does not know tribe when collecting money but then can still defraud or cheat you with fake or low quality product and pass it as original when doing business. That is how the igbo business man operates, the reality is that it is not all but most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by jimyjames(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igbo does not know tribe when collecting money but then can still defraud or cheat you or fake or low quality product and pass it as original when doing business. That is how the igbo business man operates, the reality is that it is not all but most.

you have no case of bigotry against the igbos at all with this comment of fraud, cheat and fake or low quality products, like you said igbo knows no tribe when it comes to money, so there is nothing like tribalism in igbo

1 Like

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
jimyjames:

you have no case of bigotry against the igbos at all with this comment of fraud, cheat and fake or low quality products, like you said igbo knows no tribe when it comes to money, so there is nothing like tribalism in igbo

So to call out the bad attitude of a particular tribe is bigotry and tribalism?

I can go on and on the issue of tribalism in igbo land against foreigners. It will full a page.

In respect to money and business, as long as you have money, people will like you, they will do business with you, they like your money but hate you.

A man can have hate in his heart for you but when it comes to money and business he collects it with smile.

1 Like

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by jimyjames(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So to call out the bad attitude of a particular tribe is bigotry and tribalism?

I can go on and on the issue of tribalism in igbo land against foreigners. It will full a page.

In respect to money and business, as long as you have money, people will like you, they will do business with you, they like your money but hate you.

A man can have hate in his heart for you but when it comes to money and business he collects it with smile.

you have only mentioned the bad habits of igbo which every tribe has in doing business

I repeat you have no case against the igbos to call them tribal bigots, I'm still waiting to hear you mention those cases
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by heniford2: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
chiagozien:
Then shout Igbo Amaka and you will know.
see cruise oh big time cruising ohgringringrincheesy chia
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Angelawhite(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
The OP has a little, fragile bitter soul cheesy

That’s why the Igbos have been clamoring for Biafra - to leave bitter people like you and your country alone.

Not even a single person, not even a Fulani Herdsman came to his support grin

2 Likes

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Trimjos: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are truly dull.

2 Likes

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
Angelawhite:
The OP has a little, fragile bitter soul cheesy

That’s why the Igbos have been clamoring for Biafra - to leave bitter people like you and your country alone.

Not even a single person, not even a Fulani Herdsman came to his support grin

Rubbish. Biafra is the automatic excuse you insincere people brandish when confronted about your clannish, intolerant and tribalistic ways.

Ask yourself if a people who are sincere about seceding behave as Igbos do with literally half of the Igbo population in Nigeria living permanently outside the 5 Igbo States. Most clever Nigerians now know Igbos are masters of blackmail who never say what they mean and never mean what they say.

Biafra is the automatic fallback noise you all make when you don't get your ways yet the way you live your actual lives show that you guys only pay hypocritical lip service to Biafra.
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
Brimstone77:
Yet another one...this people can't stay for a day with out mentioning igbos,ipob or Biafran....you will see them opening multiple threads just to discuss about Igbos,,,this have always made me to wonder,what is special about this Igbo people? despite having about 300+ ethnic groups why single out igbos as subjects of discussions all the time?? Are these people so special that they are always the talk of the day?? This is the 5th Igbo thread I have seen just this morning....

#hist
Igbo amaka, as usual.

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by BLAISECAMPAORE: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Have you seen a fulani man before?

Where is the proof, fulani people are killing yoruba people.

Every crime in Nigeria is now tied to fulani people, suddenly the igbos and yorubas have no criminals, they no longer exists, fulanis are the criminals

Stop crying. You sound weak.

Ka kyale su, iyakan su baki. Cheap talk.

We have their Koboko anytime and they know it.
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Angelawhite(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
OneTemplate:

Rubbish. Biafra is the automatic excuse you insincere people brandish when confronted about your clannish, intolerant and tribalistic ways.

Ask yourself if a people who are sincere about seceding behave as Igbos do with literally half of the Igbo population in Nigeria living permanently outside the 5 Igbo States. Most clever Nigerians now know Igbos are masters of blackmail who never say what they mean and never mean what they say.

Biafra is the automatic fallback noise you all make when you don't get your ways yet the way you live your actual lives show that you guys only pay hypocritical lip service to Biafra.

Your landlord is Igbo.
The chairman of landlords in your area is Igbo
All the supermarkets around you are owned by Igbos
Big private schools are owned by Igbos
A the brightest people around you are Igbos
Music and Film industries nko? Igbos
Fine girls nko ? Igbos
Good healthy food nko ? Igbos

You’re an embittered soul my brother and it won’t help you. Your hatred for a tribe will only bring you heart attack.

Igbos are the most loving and lovable tribe. If you want to join the train, scream from on top of your “zinc”, with your high pitched voice and say “IGBO AMAKA” !!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Angelawhite:

Your landlord is Igbo.
Fine girls nko ? Igbos

You’re an embittered soul my brother and it won’t help you. Your hatred for a tribe will only bring you heart attack.

Igbos are the most loving and lovable tribe. If you want to join the train, scream from on top of your “zinc”, with your high pitched voice and say “IGBO AMAKA” !!

Lol. Continue fooling yourself. Empty noise is all the world now know to expect from Igbos since the advent of the internet started busting all your fake claims spectacularly.

Hot and empty air people.
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Mightyhaiz: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mods should delete this meaningless thread and give this op atleast a year ban..,to calm his restlessness due to igbophobia and mania. He needs ample time to seek medical and psychiatric intervention.

Go on moderators,..help this unhappy buck
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
Angelawhite:

Your landlord is Igbo.
Fine girls nko ? Igbos

Monogamy come and learn wisdom.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Monogamy: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
imhotep:

Monogamy come and learn wisdom.

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

Mods, could you guys please help us to do something about this fellow that has decided to troll NL's..

He only mentions someone on an empty comment.. Imagine mentioning you on average of 20 times in a day with his numerous monikers

Bikonu, help us to do something about him.. Going through all of his monikers would reveal his empty message while trolling others in the name of mentioning

Mynd44, lalasticlacla, Seun, OAMJ4
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by Burruchaga71(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nairaland have been taken over by IPOB, who get their supports from Igbo people on this forum.

The most interesting thing is the only "truth" allowed on this site is the "ipob truth" every other truth against ipob and igbo "truth"is seen as bigotry and tribalism.

The same igbos who accuse you of bigotry and tribalism call others tribes derogatory words, but then he is not a tribalist or bigot. The only bigots and tribalist are non igbos.

Why is that the igbo people especially on this site always act like victims, in real life it is similar, every opportunity to stop an illicit act done by the igbo people is an attack on you, you are either called an igbo hater or a tribalist.

Now back to nairaland, ipob supporters are doing the needed destruction of this site, if time is not taken, the sweat of this site will be knock out of the main net, the mods are not doing anything to curb the infection.

From morning to night, ipob threads glorifying the killings of fulani people are moved to frontpage with hateful and violent comments from igbo people, a counter attack will on the igbo " truth" will be deleted.

Nairaland should tell us, if this site is only for ipob members who are illegal and according to the constitution of Nigeria terrorists, why promote terrorist groups and give airtime to supporters of terrorism.
Anu Mpama....
Re: The Only "Truth" On This Site Is Igbo "Truth" by ngadaAwo: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Mods, could you guys please help us to do something about this fellow that has decided to troll NL's..

He only mentions someone on an empty comment.. Imagine mentioning you on average of 20 times in a day with his numerous monikers

Bikonu, help us to do something about him.. Going through all of his monikers would reveal his empty message while trolling others in the name of mentioning

Mynd44, lalasticlacla, Seun, OAMJ4
[/s]
Shut up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Isa Pantami has become a Threat to National security / Picture Of IDP Camp In Benue State, What The Mainstream Media Won't Show You / Nnamdi Kanu: It’s Dangerous To Release IPOB Leader – Arewa Youths President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.