Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had (17445 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Yul Edochie: I Am Supporting Atiku And Peter Obi Because Of This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Igbankpa(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sleekfingers:

naso dem dey win election? He need to do alot of ground work across the country.....person wey no go fit even win local government chairman for him state dey talk......una think say to be president in nigeria na beans?
Yes he can't win a local government election because there are many people like you with same thinking pattern which is very unfortunate and one of the reason why we ended up in this mess. if I ask you now you go say he doesn't have experience, the ones that have experience you have been voting, how have they helped the nation with their experience. that's how we keep electing experienced looters into political offices.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Igbankpa(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Elinosweet143:
He might not have the experience, he look not capable, he is too young and blablabla, he just might be the best like he said and we wld never know if we continue to rule him out e even b4 he starts the race. If for nothing I like his guts and boldness, I really think it's high time we try something entirely new (personal opinion though)
Exactly
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:
Go and be president of Biafra

IPOB are confused!
They want Biafra
They want to rule Nigeria
(the Zoo) cheesy

They call Nigeria Zoogeria yet they live in Nigeria
Doesn't that mean they're animals? grin

only this statements has shown enough evidence that you are such a wasted sperm .
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by insabarnur(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
I know you would have tried your best
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Igbankpa(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
t
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Mvena(f): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by hstar: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
jy2kbeyond:
Nigerians have fall for many gimmicks. Some of them are "I have no shoes", "I have only one cow" etc. If we fail to get it right in 2023, We might Perish from the earth surface.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Best comment so far
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yea! Me too!! grin grin taaa!! gbafuoo!!
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Cashify: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
ok
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by freemanq(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Malaria, This is not nollywood
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by tunize(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
Time don reach for ppl to dey fear anybody wen dey use this kind language "just like a woman telling you money is not everything"
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Kachikey(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Everyone on this forum seem to negative.. Since all the old fools have ruled this country what have we achieve, now that we have young person running for president we are here castigating him instead of the youth to support him una just the insult the guy nawa ooo abeg Mr yul you have my vote.. Giveyouththechance...
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
This one that can't even control steering.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by philanj(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
moneyissweet:
Akiko
your comments in surport of nnamdi kanu will forever hunt your presidential ambition. in a country multty ethnic as ours one have to guide his utterance when you have a political ambitions knowing fully well that would need the support of every tribe .
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Victoria938(f): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
That is what we have been hearing. Please after buhari,leave d seat empty. We can do without a president.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by drezo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I Refuse to be Deceived grin
Mumu
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by Judybash93(m): 3:09am On Mar 17, 2021
Remember Desmond Edddiottt oOo... What makes you think you'll be better then the old heads that are currently in power?
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by charlesucheh(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2021
sorry YUL, that world Is far different from NOLLYWOOD.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by basadenet: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
is Nigeria presidency so cheap that somebody like yul edochie just woke up to announced that he too want to contest for president.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had by DedeNkem: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2021
Tell us how you would be the best President. Outline your policies not just empty words like, "I'll be so great you won't believe it"!

We're tired of clueless, visionless and corrupt idiots at the helm of leadership!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto & Others At Soundcity's Nokia Lumia Beat Party / 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.