Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Need Some Funds To Support My Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Some Funds To Support My Business (234 Views)

Do You Have The Funds To Set Up A Cinema or Clubhouse In Port Harcourt? / Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks / Need Some Funds To Support My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Some Funds To Support My Business by Perfectman91: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Please friends I am into mini importation and import a certain product which I wouldn't want to mention on here, truth is business is really lucrative as whenever i buy goods I get double of the amount in a week or two after sales. Challenge now is that I need money to support this business as it is on the verge of collapsing due to lack of finance, I'm calling on good willing members of this forum to spare me about 50 to 100,000 so as to support this business and I'll pay back with interest in a month or less.

Here is my phone number 09069193913
Re: Need Some Funds To Support My Business by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
U are not ready boss
No.contact details on how to reach u
Besides this is not the place for this
Re: Need Some Funds To Support My Business by Perfectman91: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
U are not ready boss

Just modified to include phone number, thank you
Re: Need Some Funds To Support My Business by SavageResponse(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
U are not ready boss

Which is the right place for it?

For your info you can make a pitch for funds anywhere including here...the only issue I see standing against his quest is the fact that Nigerians are dishonest and generally do not like to pay back loans which is why most people who have the means do not like to provide help in instances such as this.

...By the way why are you following this guy around?
Re: Need Some Funds To Support My Business by Perfectman91: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2021
Hello, anyone here to help please?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Mining / Earn 41% ROI On Agricultural Investment / This Business Will Generate You 300k Of More Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.