Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks (448 Views)

Need Some Funds To Support My Business / Need Some Funds To Support My Business / 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks by Aijay87(f): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks by Premiumwriter: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Whatever happened to cutting coats according to your size

6 Likes

Re: Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks by pasuma(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Na you wan marry the guy ? If he can't foot the wedding 100% what are you still doing with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks by chijokz(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
@OP...You created this thread under "Investment". Raising money for your wedding isn't an investment that will yield ROI for the potential investor.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Everyone that has responded to this thread did well because none of you guys was hash on the OP. But let's look at her issue from another angle, though I might not be right According to your own points of view.

I think the lady has not done badly if truly the OP is a lady and planning her wedding like she said. One thing I want you guys to know is that even if one cuts his coat according to his size, many things can make one go begging. May God help us all.

I love honest people wether they beg or not.

There lots who would post cases of financial needs on the basis of health issues which are not true. Or lie in one way or the other to seek for help.

OP may God see you through. If I had anything I would have offered to help.

Happy married life in advance.

Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks by BarristerAlarig: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:
Everyone that has responded to this thread did well because none of you guys was hash on the OP. But let's look at her issue from another angle, though I might not be right According to your own points of view.

I think the lady has not done badly if truly the OP is a lady and planning her wedding like she said. One thing I want you guys to know is that even if one cuts his coat according to his size, many things can make one go begging. May God help us all.

I love honest people wether they beg or not.

There lots who would post cases of financial needs on the basis of health issues which are not true. Or lie in one way or the other to seek for help.

OP may God see you through. If I had anything I would have offered to help.

Happy married life in advance.

Stay blessed.

Shut your stup!d mouth.

If you can't afford a wedding, rest!! Or do a small traditional wedding with less than 10people and enter house.

Begging for money for a silly wedding you can't afford because you want to impress people.

It's the shamelessness for me.

2 Likes

Re: Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Shut your stup!d mouth.

If you can't afford a wedding, rest!! Or do a shall traditional wedding with less than 10people and enter house.

Begging for money for a silly wedding you can't afford because you want to impress people.

It's the shamelessness for me.

You are mentally sick.

What makes you think you are sane. I gave a view different from yours and that qualifies me to be insulted.

Are you reasonable at all? Or your madness is such inherited from generation to generation?

Be very careful and don't mess with me. I give my views on Nairaland without regards to what mentally derailed guys like you think.

Freedom of speech is what it is called.

Check my moniker very well. I don't take nonsense especially from mad guys like you. I will give it back to you double.
Re: Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks by BarristerAlarig: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You are mentally sick.

What makes you think you are sane. I gave a view different from yours and that qualifies me to be insulted.

Are you reasonable at all? Or your madness is such inherited from generation to generation?

Be very careful and don't mess with me. I give my views on Nairaland without regards to what mentally derailed guys like you think.

Freedom of speech is what it is called.

Check my moniker very well. I don't take nonsense especially from mad guys like you. I will give it back to you double.

I'm going to let this slide because that was rude of me.
Re: Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

I'm going to let this slide because that was rude of me.

Sorry for my reaction too.

I come in peace

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Forsage Busd / Millionaire Secrets Revealed! Winning Ways To Rack Up Millions In The Most... / How To Make Money Fast - 12 Best Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.