Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Elders!!! Finally I Bring This To Your Table - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Elders!!! Finally I Bring This To Your Table (205 Views)

Waec Timetable 2018/2019 Pdf | Download May/june Waec Official Time Table Here O / Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elders!!! Finally I Bring This To Your Table by Kreddy: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Many heads are better than one I extend my sincere greeting to the honourable members of this africa- most popular site. I'm here to seek your opinion on this sensitive matter before taking the decision Life,they say,is like a walking shadow,that's always difficult to catch up. I had been nurturing the ambition of studying my dream course for some years now, I gave it up after for four consecutive years before I got admitted to a state university in the North to study microbiology. I planned to obtain another jamb form in my first year of my current program,but was cash-starved,which incapacitated me from obtaining the form,then the following year (2020) I obtained the form and was given medical lab in UDUS. In the next 3months ,I will be in part 3(300l) in my current Institution,initially I was planning of making a university transfer to Southwest university due to high level of insecurity in the North and here comes another comes another admission from sokoto…. I'm really at the cross road,financially buoyant enough as my father who's the only my financial pillar I'm relying on,retires in the next 5years . Elders,please what can you make up of this ugly situation l find myself, I'm open to advice on 1 Whether to start all afresh (medical lab) considering the job opportunity 2. I need guidelines on state to state university transfer,I'm planning of changing to Lasu My CGP is 3.67
Re: Elders!!! Finally I Bring This To Your Table by budaatum: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
What can one make up of this ugly situation your confused mind is in?

That your mind is confused, I guess, and that you know what you ought to do but are too confused to do it.
Re: Elders!!! Finally I Bring This To Your Table by Kreddy: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
budaatum:
What can one make up of this ugly situation your confused mind is in?

That your mind is confused, I guess, and that you know what you ought to do but are too confused to do it.

You're right Sir, I'm really confused and I don't really know which decision to take
Re: Elders!!! Finally I Bring This To Your Table by budaatum: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kreddy:

You're right Sir, I'm really confused and I don't really know which decision to take

The one bird in your hand is always better unless you can guarantee catching the two in the bush.

Concentrate on finishing what you've started so you don't end up with zero birds.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Make A Choice / F.C.T JAMB UTME 2021 / Register For Jupeb 2021 And Gain Admission Into 200l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.