Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

A Chinese Richer's Wedding Expending More Than Uk Royal One. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Chinese Richer's Wedding Expending More Than Uk Royal One. (576 Views)

Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator / Everyone Knows Naija Is Better Than UK & US. / Chinese and Asian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Chinese Richer's Wedding Expending More Than Uk Royal One. by wellent: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2011
The richer says: "I can buy anything I want in the world.If the law allowed, I should have gotten an aircraft carrier earlier which I would drive to go fishing with my wife." The designer of the super luxurious ceremony says that this wedding is expected to cost 60000000USD totally,including all chartered traffic tools(airplanes,cars,holicopters,bus),and a pure gold sedan chair like a car size specially made to order for the bride by the male's family must need 18 persons to lift up.Every guest invited and the staff of the ceremonial company would be given a gift combination pack in which holds valuable accessories worth over 6000USD.10 TV-stations in mainland dispatch their small groups to do the live report,and the following link will go straight into the details from the scene:
www.dhgate.com

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: 5-year-old Comedian Takes Internet By Storm / Just For ....starters / Who Is D Most Coward & Scared...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.