Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Politician, Shina Peller Loses Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Politician, Shina Peller Loses Sister (313 Views)

Stunning Looks Of Quilox Club Boss And Politician, Shina Peller In The Office / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Shina Peller Celebrates His Birthday With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politician, Shina Peller Loses Sister by MuguVideosCom: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Politician, Shina Peller, is bereaved as he just lost his sister, Bimbo Peller.

He announced the passing on his Instagram page this afternoon. According to him, Bimbo, who has a set of twins, died in London.

''Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Almighty Allah be merciful to my beloved sister @bimbopeller who passed away in London. It is the will of Allah and I appreciate those who sympathize with us. I appeal that we pray for her soul instead of calling or messaging me. May Allah forgive her for all her sins and grant her eternal rest. Amin yarobi''
he wrote

Re: Politician, Shina Peller Loses Sister by MuguVideosCom: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Politician, Shina Peller Loses Sister by GOFRONT(m): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hmmm.....Nawao

(1) (Reply)

Mlarge Ml Stuning Photos / Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Babies - Simi / Do You All Remember Adora The Little Girl? See What She Did In This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.