Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation (14434 Views)

#WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Buhari In Aso Rock / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by diplomat058(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2021
hischoice:
The higher you fly, the less hate you harbour in your heart.

You begin to see humans as "tools" for production and growth, not much as colors, faiths and ethnicities.
Deep words of wisdom. But don't you think state-sanctioned genocide and policies like racial profiling and hitlerism are a limitation to this theory of yours?

1 Like

Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by diplomat058(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2021
Which lot? I don't want to call you woman-wrapper. People are all going through a lot, and if any gender must be specially pitied, it's the men. The same reason why we have much more widows than widowers worldwide.
Goldenheart:

Support your fellow gender wink you guys are going through a lot already
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Abkay95: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
I don't like this woman, her sabi sabi too much, she will be doing as if she's the only one that knows how to do everything,madam ITK mtchewww
she don't need ur likeness, she is already great.
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by ello29(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2021
Don't in anyway envy any successful man or woman. She is fulfilling her purpose and destiny in the world you can do better believe in yourself because you owe God this mandate

Zzor:
I don't like this woman, her sabi sabi too much, she will be doing as if she's the only one that knows how to do everything,madam ITK mtchewww
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2021
kettykin:
What exactly did Osinbajo do for NOI
This woman should be very careful because she is a threat to some people's ambition whose only qualification is that they are loyal to some nincompoop
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
here comes our nairalander hoe
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by ayodejisure: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
You have problems. Envy is one of your problems
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by MrALIVE: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
haters are liable to die young...I detest people like you who hate people for nothing... I need to be direct with you,you are a SADIST...people like you don't like seeing others progressing.
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Jidethebataguy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lol! Of course she'll thank them, despite the incompetence of this awful administration. I do not blame her. Its the civil thing to do.
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by creepsyme(f): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
I don't like this woman, her sabi sabi too much, she will be doing as if she's the only one that knows how to do everything,madam ITK mtchewww. take this comment with a pinch of salt
Are you for real?
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
creepsyme:
Are you for real?
lol,don't mind me,everywhere was quiet and I wanted to cause noise
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by ogub(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
I don't like this woman, her sabi sabi too much, she will be doing as if she's the only one that knows how to do everything,madam ITK mtchewww. take this comment with a pinch of salt
instead of you praying to grow like her be there hating
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by creepsyme(f): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
lol,don't mind me,everywhere was quiet and I wanted to cause noise
OK.
Re: WTO DG Okonjo-Iweala Visits Osinbajo, Expresses Her Appreciation by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
Pained idiot.... Asshole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo / Kashamu Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Him Drug Baron / Ambode Raises Police Death Insurance To N10m, Donates 45 Power Bikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.