Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures (3531 Views)

Fred Nwabufo: Why The South-East Voted For Obasanjo Against Ojukwu In 2003 / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years / List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by Spandau: 2:12am On Mar 17, 2021
christistruth01:

Brigadier Ademulegun and his Wife Col Sodeinde and PremierAkintola you mean

Ademoyega was the only Yoruba Coup plotter and he was not given the Chance he had requested to take care of Gen Ironsi otherwise Ironsi would not have Survived the Coup not to talk of becoming the head of State

Instead Capt Oji who was from the Same Home Town of Umuahia as Gen Ironsi was given the Job.

Who does that?

Is it any wonder that Gen Ironsi not only Survived the Coup but hijacked the Coup with Capt Oji and others help and took over the Government?

Those mouth frothing niggas are not going to like hearing that truth.

2 Likes

Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by Spandau: 2:20am On Mar 17, 2021
November1857:
Caused their kin are currently enjoying that blessed in Benin IDP camp.

Typical back stabbers and betrayals..

Your hatred for Yorubas has been your people's undoing, starting from Zik. I bet you do not even know the meaning of your generational accusations against the Yoruba. You call them betrayers and back stabbers. When did any Yoruba man sit at the table with your political founding fathers to agree on anything? Did your founding fathers not prefer to frolick with Fulanis? You call them back stabbers; the Yoruba guys who ever agreed to run things together with your fathers( Banjo et al) ended up paying with their lives and up till today, their memory have never been honored either by your people or even Nigeria. The frolicked with Igbos in vain! You now sit down there and type rubbish as if Awolowo had any pact with Ojukwu concerning Biafra. Mtchewwwww! People that don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by Spandau: 2:24am On Mar 17, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
You said igbo are irrelevant yet you went to war to bring them back,you celebrated and welcome them back to Nigeria
After 50+. Years you are still crying for same force unity with igbo ,
Why?
Now they can’t withstand half of what biafrans fought
Some are now in Benin republic

Ojukwu did not fight for restructuring. He fought for secession which Zik had blocked when the going was goos with the North.

1 Like

Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by dochenaj: 3:48am On Mar 17, 2021
If Zik and his party had not stricken out the "right to secede" from the constitution. There might have been no war, and maybe Nigeria would have broken into as much as 12 different states.

1 Like

Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by 1Alex: 3:57am On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:
lol
That stupid rumour undecided
Bring proof cheesy

Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2021
Spandau:

Ojukwu did not fight for restructuring. He fought for secession which Zik had blocked when the going was goos with the North.
Educate
Me more
He just woke up and start fighting
Let’s start here
Why did you reject aburi accord?
Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2021
Funkeshuga:

have you paid the herdsmen their money of their kidnapped victims in anambra?

they kidnapped your people, keep them on your soil and still have effrontery to demand money and all you could think of is seeing this as southwest thing?

guess all Igbo have relocated back to southeast? Igbo level of reasoning is sickening
Don’t worry about that
Herdsmen in anambra is good as dead
Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by Myer(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Monogamy:
undecided

It don tey wey savage dey oo.

Gowon 12 - 0 Ojukwu

grin grin

We have advised you people to relocate back to your region..

Stop collecting monthly oil money

Let all your reps, senators, serving ministers withdraw their service, after then we can take you people serious

Buhari has vindicated Ojukwu.

With the policies and mindset of the North, it is clear one Nigeria to them means a Nigeria where the North rules while the milk on the South.

As much as I do not support Ojukwu's approach which led to a colloidal loss, I believe we can achieve a peaceful disintegration of Nigeria just like Brexitl, if we truly practise Democracy.
Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by theTranslator: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2021
1Alex:
FFK?? cheesy FFK is your proof? grin

1 Like

Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by theTranslator: 7:41am On Mar 17, 2021
christistruth01:

Brigadier Ademulegun and his Wife Col Sodeinde and PremierAkintola you mean

Ademoyega was the only Yoruba Coup plotter and he was not given the Chance he had requested to take care of Gen Ironsi otherwise Ironsi would not have Survived the Coup not to talk of becoming the head of State

Instead Capt Oji who was from the Same Home Town of Umuahia as Gen Ironsi was given the Job.

Who does that?

Is it any wonder that Gen Ironsi not only Survived the Coup but hijacked the Coup with Capt Oji and others help and took over the Government?
These are all lies proof.
You think I'm dumb?? cheesy
Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by christistruth01: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:

These are all lies proof.
You think I'm dumb?? cheesy

I was backing up your point and you are calling me a liar

Please kindly supply the names of the Western Region Military Officers killed in the Coup

Ademoyega only died recently

You are the one that presented lies

Here is the review of the book Ademoyega wrote on the Coup and it was published in 1981

So you see you lied because Ademoyega was not killed in any Coup
.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/why-we-struck-reviewing-the-book-that-tells-us-about-nigerias-first-coup-detat/9rrfwhq.amp

Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by theTranslator: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
christistruth01:

I was backing up your point and you are calling me a liar

Please kindly supply the names of the Western Region Military Officers killed in the Coup

Ademoyega only died recently

You are the one that presented lies

Here is the review of the book Ademoyega wrote on the Coup and it was published in 1981

So you see you lied because Ademoyega was not killed in any Coup
.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/why-we-struck-reviewing-the-book-that-tells-us-about-nigerias-first-coup-detat/9rrfwhq.amp
sorry
That was. An honest mistake

1 Like

Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by christistruth01: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:
sorry
That was. An honest mistake

It is ok
Thanks
Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by Uchek(m): 6:13am On Mar 18, 2021
Why should Ndigbo honor the memory of Banjo?

Spandau:

Your hatred for Yorubas has been your people's undoing, starting from Zik. I bet you do not even know the meaning of your generational accusations against the Yoruba. You call them betrayers and back stabbers. When did any Yoruba man sit at the table with your political founding fathers to agree on anything? Did your founding fathers not prefer to frolick with Fulanis? You call them back stabbers; the Yoruba guys who ever agreed to run things together with your fathers( Banjo et al) ended up paying with their lives and up till today, their memory have never been honored either by your people or even Nigeria. The frolicked with Igbos in vain! You now sit down there and type rubbish as if Awolowo had any pact with Ojukwu concerning Biafra. Mtchewwwww! People that don't know what they want.
Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by gidgiddy: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2021
I will never understand how someone celebrates being a slave
Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by Spandau: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Uchek:
Why should Ndigbo honor the memory of Banjo?

It simply shows that anybody who is not Igbo frolicks with you guys at his own peril.
Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by Uchek(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2021
Go read Soyinka's civil war memoir, "The Man Died" and you will understand why Banjo does not deserve any honor from Ndigbo

Spandau:

It simply shows that anybody who is not Igbo frolicks with you guys at his own peril.
Re: Those who fought against ojukwu restructuring celebrating,pictures by BafanaBafana: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

You can try to change history but won’t succeed
Ojukwu led no war to west rather it was done by your kinsman who want to liberate his people
Since you don’t have weapon he borrowed ours
I can give you names
If you’re yet to know who am referring to
So he didn't actually betray Ojukwu as you guys always claim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Collation From PDP Situation Room / Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? / Massive Protest In Kano Against Military Intervention In Niger (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.