Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Want To Master The Game Of Money Making And Change Your Personal Economy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Master The Game Of Money Making And Change Your Personal Economy? (92 Views)

A-Z Soap Making Cream& Lotion Making And Organic Skin Treatment Making / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Master The Game Of Money Making And Change Your Personal Economy? by Akpobasajulius(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello

For sometime now, I have really wondered if money making could really be that complicated, or if the complication is just in my own thinking

I have pursued this for years , researching, experimenting and testing

If one can't get something done easy and fast, then one has to examine his own thinking and Processes for doing that

So I have put together a training, a product of my long research, experimenting, testing and refining my own thinking and Processes

THE ULTIMATE NEW MONEY MAKING CLARITY MASTERY PROGRAM

If you would like to

1) Transform your personal economy, so you can live life on your terms

2) Define and create better products and businesses faster and with ease

3) Refine and fine turn your existing product and business ideas

4) Go from product / business deas to market launch faster

You might want to get this live 4 days powerfu and practicall Whapps training program

This could be the only mental Clarity Program you would ever need to put you on the way to creating more income for yourself and in business

At this 4 day Whapps training you will learn :-

1)The only definition of financial freedom you will only ever need to know

2) The 3 stages of financial freedom, the only 4 real problem you can target as an entrepreneur

3) The revolutionary simple money making Clarity Equation

4) How to deconstruct the money making Clarity Equation

5) The laws value and problem solving

6) Money Making mindsets, Ultimate success mindset and the ultimate business mindset

7) How to put the Money Making Clarity Equation to work - SKILL SERVICE BENEFIT FRAMEWORK

BONUSES

For all those who buys this program , and just for doing that you will have an extra powerful training BONUS: -

"The 4 Step Universal Success Framework For Personal Transformational Breakthrough"

This bonus training will shift your being, your Mindset, so you become a goal Achievement machine

Also I am going to be doing something special and crazy

For those who pays, takes action now or before Thursday, you would have the opportunity to win one of the 3 slots I would be giving away free to my 50,000 naira coaching program

IdeasStartUp

This will take you through my complete RoadMap for getting from ground zero, wherever you are to a dream business

And it will also give you a complete Clarity on how to succeed with your crafted dream business

For the next one week, the opportunity to be part of this training would be open, after which entry to the training would be closed, and the training program deactivated

Venue : Whapps
Date : Wednesday 24th - 27 the March 2021
Time : 8 pm WAT daily

Investment : 2,500 naira

Click on the link

https:///MoneyMasteryProgram

To find out more and give yourself the opportunity you deserve to have the mental Clarity needed for increasing your income.

See you on the inside

And here is to your success in advance in this year 2021

(1) (Reply)

5 Units Man Diesel 6 Tyres Needed For Purchase (i Want To Buy) Nigerian Used / EFCC Can Mandate Bank Mds, Executives To Declare Assets Says Falana, SAN / Questions To Ask Before Hiring Online Media Release Distribution Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.