Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) (68316 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares New Photos With Wife / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by 1Dray(m): 5:24am On Mar 19, 2021
hollah123:
don't change goalposts bro,it's between Nnamdi Kanu n Buhari

we agree buhari doesn't have a certificate but can we see Nnamdi Kanu own?

I'm guessing you're Buhari or his spoke person.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2021
tiredoflife:

To hell with him
They used him and ken
Killed them when it was time
Yet the fool thinks the problem is the igbos
Who did this to us
Fulanis go kill steal and destroy
Na igbo be the problem who to them wants to dominate them
The igbo no kill
Na dominate them dey fear
Who kill the fools love
we know our problems. hausa, igbo, yoruba are our problems not fulani.. ijaw have no problem with fulani.. but igbo hausa yoruba are our problem. mostly igbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2021
Onepeople:
your concocted gibberish has no relationship with the thread, on in a bid to paint biafran bad, adaka boro have wanted to lead right from the beginning, his fail out with the igbos was never as a result of igbos not carrying him along, it's started from his day's in unn nsuka, when he failed to become SUG president, he started rebelling against the school and was eventually expelled from the university, he went and formed his rebel group against the government of aguiyi ironsi, but I give to you how you where able to concoct this glaring lies, bringing ojukwu, opkara and Ken saro wiwa to your lies making it look as such things ever existed, you are truly a propagandist.
free yourself from ignorance first, then u know that all write ups are truth.. ask ur dead brain why ijaw consistently hating on biafra...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2021
SpearHead:

A very interesting and unbalanced piece of old same story.
Not to argue much with this your tilted narrative, please I have some questions for you.
So what later happened to the duo of Boro and Sarowiwa? How did they end? Who and what killed them?
you people are acting like fools.. u saw a clear reasons and u still asking nonsense question.. dat question kil u dea
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Onepeople: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
free yourself from ignorance first, then u know that all write ups are truth.. ask ur dead brain why ijaw consistently hating on biafra...
the reason ijaws hate igbos are Same reason ikweres hate ijaws ,all is about politics of dominance, I was young enough to know that after the war the ijaws in river state government never identified with any igbo speaking tribe of river state, reason the ikweres have refused to power rotate to any ijaw speaking tribe of the state. Don't come forming as if any tribe is better than the ok, I forgive you for the personal insult to my person, individually we have been divided by people with personal interest be it ojukwu or adaka boro ok, reconciliation is the only foreword, peace brother.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by gidgiddy: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

Stop telling lies it was after Ojukwu’s rejection of Gowons decree 8 implementation of Aburi that Gowon announced 12 States in reply.

And what does that tell you? Do you think that Gowon had the right to dissolve 4 constitutional Regions, and replace them with 12 unconstitutional states, just because Ojukwu rejected whatever decree? Why would any right thinking person dissolve 4 Regions just because the Governor of one Region disagreed with something? What about the other three Regions?

That goes against what was signed in Aburi. Aburi was about restructuring Nigeria so that the 4 Regions of the time would have greater powers, and the centre would be weak. Ojukwu had every right to reject any decree by Gowon according to what was signed in Aburi

By abolishing the 4 Region's, Gowon sought to become maximum ruler and that was unacceptable to Ojukwu, the Eastern Region and the spirit of Aburi agreement.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2021
KenModi:

What you wrote here should be passed down by every Niger Delta man and woman to their children from generation to generation. We would never be part of that Biafra mirage. For what Ironsi and Ojukwu did to Issac Boro, the United Republic of the Niger Delta can never be part of a Biafra republic. Nnamdi Kanu seems to tell history how it suites him. But we true Niger Deltans never forget and can never be deceived. Hence I have always asserted that Asari Dokubu is either a fool or simply a greedy traitor.
thats the reason we fighting every steps they bring..

as u said, yes the history need to be pass down to all niger deltans..

as for asari, too much fat has damage his reasonings..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Idiko1: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2021
PHijo:

That is a 'job' left to Igbo people. Ijaw people don't trade their bodies as commodities.

Shut up your putrid mouth. Which job is left for Igbo people? Ijaw get job at all? Just hit Aba-Port Harcouirt Road and see bad market for ijaw bebes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2021
Plusstreet:
Since you did not see my caveat " if this is the truth" in my comment, you have just brought curses on your head and i hate to see my brother suffer what you just brought on yourself. Pray to God for forgiveness. On my part, I've forgiven you. Please let's think and read well before commenting. Remember the story of the two foolish sheep on a narrow bridge. The two of them eventually got drown because none of them agree to go back to allow the other pass. Bitterness, lies, deceit, grudge will only keep us slaves. Free yourself by resolving to use every opportunity you have to speak and practice the truth. I repeat again, if what i read here is the truth,let there be no grandstanding.
you are very stupid for believing those satanic liars who are desperate to have us for 2nd slavery.. u are an idiot.. u are igbo man..we know una.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Idiko1: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2021
christistruth01:
cool

This was the Decree 8 of 1967 which Gen Gowon issued in accordance with what was agreed at Aburi but which was completely rejected by Col Ojukwu

Decree 8 of 1967

The main feature of this Decree in the vesting in the Supreme Military Council of both the legislative and executive powers of the Government of the Federation. The Federal Executive Council which has hitherto exercised these powers has now been divested of them and it is henceforth to discharge those functions that are specifically delegated to it by the Supreme Military Council.

2. In the exercise of these legislative and executive powers, the concurrence of the Head of the Federal Military Government and of all the Military Governors is, for the first time, made essential in respect of certain matters which are set out in section 69 (6) of the Constitution. These are, to mention a few, matters affecting or relating to trade, commerce, industry, transport, the Armed Forces, the Nigerian Police, Higher Education, and the territorial integrity of a Region and the provisions of the sections listed in the proviso to section 4 (1) of the Constitution.

3. On the other hand, the legislative and executive powers of the Regions have been fully restored and vested in their respective Military Governors. But the provisions of section 86 of the Constitution of the Federation ensure that no Region shall exercise its executive authority so as to impede or prejudice the exercise of the executive authority of the Federation or to endanger the continuance of federal government in Nigeria.

4. The provisions of section 70 of the Constitution of the Federation give powers to the Supreme Military Council to take over the executive and legislative functions of a Regional Government during any period of emergency which might be declared in respect of that Region by the Supreme Military Council, while those of section 71 give the Supreme Military Council power to take appropriate measures against a Region which attempts to secede from the rest of the Federation, or where the executive authority of the Region is being exercised in contravention of section 86 of the Constitution.

5. On the question of amendment to a Regional Constitution, section 5 of the Constitution of the Federation has been suitably modified to the effect that in respect of certain matters mentioned in the section like, the appointment, tenure of office and terms of service of High Court judges, the functions of the Public Service Commission, the establishment of a Consolidated Revenue Fund, etc., andy Edict made shall come into operation only with the concurrence of the Supreme Military Council.

6. The Advisory Judicial Committee established under Decree no. 1 of 1966 and which before now tendered advice to the Supreme Military Council regarding appointment of judges all over the Federation ahs been abolished. Each Military Governor now controls appointment of judges of the High Court of his Region. But the appointment of the judges of both the Supreme Court of Nigeria and the High Court of Lagos is made the sole responsibility of the Supreme Military Council.

7. All appointments to posts in the superscale group 6 and above in the Public Service of the Federation and appointments to posts of Deputy Commissioner of Police and above in the Nigeria Police Force are now to be made by the Supreme Military Council. The functions formerly discharged under sections 110 and 146 of the Constitution of the Federation by the Federal Public Service Commission and the Police Service Commission respectively are now to that extent limited. 8. Appointments to the offices of Ambassador, High Commissioner and other principal representatives of the Republic in countries other than Nigeria are now, under the Decree, to be made by the Supreme Military Council.

Compiled by NOWAMAGBE AUSTIN OMOIGUI, MD

NOWAMAGBE AUSTIN OMOIGUI and Philip Asodu were saboteurs and on the Nigeria's side during the war. Whatever the shameless miscreants, who do not understand the depth of conflict of interest, say has no deliberate substance.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by gidgiddy: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2021
Bornboy4:
Restructuring is the best option for peaceful coexistence.

Thats what Ojukwu thought when he went to Aburi over 50 years ago

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we know our problems. hausa, igbo, yoruba are our problems not fulani.. ijaw have no problem with fulani.. but igbo hausa yoruba are our problem. mostly igbo.

u still no wan get sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2021
Onepeople:
the reason ijaws hate igbos are Same reason ikweres hate ijaws ,all is about politics of dominance, I was young enough to know that after the war the ijaws in river state government never identified with any igbo speaking tribe of river state, reason the ikweres have refused to power rotate to any ijaw speaking tribe of the state. Don't come forming as if any tribe is better than the ok, I forgive you for the personal insult to my person, individually we have been divided by people with personal interest be it ojukwu or adaka boro ok, reconciliation is the only foreword, peace brother.
hmm! so u now know our reason of rejecting u more than our own selves.. if u deny our reasons of hating biafra to stick to ur foolish thought, then i wish u goodluck.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2021
tiredoflife:

u still no wan get sense
ok now, what do u want ijaw to do?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
ok now, what do u want ijaw to do?

igbos are not our problem
u can say yorubas and fulani
i will agree but not igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Onepeople: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hmm! so u now know our reason of rejecting u more than our own selves.. if u deny our reasons of hating biafra to stick to ur foolish thought, then i wish u goodluck.
is the reason different from why you hate the igbo speaking tribe in rivers state? Or were they part of the biafran struggle? Brother let reason beyond tribal and ethnic sentiment pls.enough lies have been told over the years making look as if is the truth, biafrans will remain who they are ,while Nigeria politics will remain what it is ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2021
Onepeople:
point of correction, every ijaw son put ijaw first before personal gain.. we love ijaw more than ourselves, thats why we easily carry gun to die for it.. we are not igbo who can betray igbos bcux of money.. Izon ibe we speak one voice, and that voice is no to ojukwu republic..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Onepeople:
is the reason different from why you hate the igbo speaking tribe in rivers state? Or were they part of the biafran struggle? Brother let reason beyond tribal and ethnic sentiment pls.enough lies have been told over the years making look as if is the truth, biafrans will remain who they are ,while Nigeria politics will remain what it is ok.
Ijaw is bigger than every nigeria tribes, so we value it more than even money.. Izon ibe is our pride.. we do not hate igbo, but we hate biafra.. if u still cant understand, then it left for u.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Onepeople: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
point of correction, every ijaw son put ijaw first before personal gain.. we love ijaw more than ourselves, thats why we easily carry gun to die for it.. we are not igbo who can betray igbos bcux of money.. Izon ibe we speak one voice, and that voice is no to ojukwu republic..
maybe Asari dokubo is from the moon, a known serial betrayal and a selfish idiot at that. I told you no tribe is better than the other, immediately you understand this number one step of emancipation of tribal slavery.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2021
tiredoflife:

igbos are not our problem
u can say yorubas and fulani
i will agree but not igbos
igbos are our biggest problem followed by hausa, then yoruba..

its an hypocrity to think u know my problem more than myself..

but we have forgive igbo and yoruba, but ipob is making us to remember old pains..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2021
Onepeople:
maybe Asari dokubo is from the moon, a known serial betrayal and a selfish idiot at that. I told you no tribe is better than the other, immediately you understand this number one step of emancipation of tribal slavery.
asari did not betray Izon ibe, he is just foolish.. thats why we have disowned him..

like i said we value Izon ibe more than everything..

but my question now is what do u want us do?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by DedeNkem: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2021
hollah123:
this guy is an hypocrite,he keeps attacking Buhari cos Buhari doesn't have certificate, does Nnamdi Kanu himself have certificate?

At least we know buharis military records n co,what was this guy doing b4 ipob?
or was Biafra just his hustle?
any company of his own b4 ipob?
any organisation he worked for b4 ipob?
d schools he attended n certificate?

what I realise about life is that, people's voice are always d loudest when criticizing others

What's Buhari's military record? You mean the unfair promotions he got for being a Fulani or the few months he became military dictator before he was kicked out? He provided neither his primary school record nor his secondary!

He was recruited into the military as an illiterate. He's the most uneducated person to become President of this country! That's why the country is a complete mess under his leadership! So what exactly intrigues you about his record?!

Kanu, on the other hand, has a record at Library Avenue Primary School. He has a record at the Government College Umuahia. And he also has a record at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

Buhari is President (though very incompetent and clueless) today because he's a Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igbos are our biggest problem followed by hausa, then yoruba..

its an hypocrity to think u know my problem more than myself..

but we have forgive igbo and yoruba, but ipob is making us to remember old pains..

Oga I am niger delta too
Igbos are not our problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Truthwords: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

Rich family?! We all saw the shack that his father called a palace that the Nigerian Military attacked with only two guns and the whole edifice crumbled. Cambridge indeed.

So you think he should now build a super structure just to show off like your people ehn grin . That's why you people spend millions on ashoebi without thinking of your children's upkeep. The kanu and ironsi family are known for their humility for your information. And yes Kanu is a political science graduate from Cambridge. His father wanted him to be a pilot by sending him to an aviation school in The United States but he rejected it for Cambridge where he read poli sc. You guys can never understand that. We Igbos don't like show off. A billionaire can wear ordinary slippers and T-shirt but when you see the account balance you go fear. I know of a rich man in Igbo land that petitioned Forbes to remove his name from their list because he wanted to maintain his lowkey life. We don't go about throwing parties and blocking streets and wasting our money and time drinking and marrying multiple wives. Your people will never understand this concept. If you like insult kanu from now till tomorrow. Buhari your president can never be compared to him for eternity. I wish you what you wish me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by PHijo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Shut up your putrid mouth. Which job is left for Igbo people? Ijaw get job at all? Just hit Aba-Port Harcouirt Road and see bad market for ijaw bebes.

You won't see them there! Igbo women are natural born whores. I am not surprised you didn't deny it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by PHijo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onepeople:

Some of you just promote outright lies and half truths!
Ijaw people never dominated old Rivers state as you claimed even though Ijaw people constituted well over 80 percent of the state.

Between 1967 and 1995 was 28 years and Ijaw people won only 2 governorship elections in the 2nd and 3rd republic. Both republics were short lived. Most of time old Rivers state existed it was administered by military appointees who were in most cases non indigenes.

In 1999 that the Igboid people got the state governorship, they got it because the Ijaw people gave them a platform. Ijaw people decided to allowed minorities take a chance at governance. They governors Rivers state has had since 1999 till date did not get there by being Igbo. Several factors have worked in favour of them, not being Igbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Igboid: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
PHijo:

Some of you just promote outright lies and half truths!
Ijaw people never dominated old Rivers state as you claimed even though Ijaw people constituted well over 80 percent of the state.

Between 1967 and 1995 was 28 years and Ijaw people won only 2 governorship elections in the 2nd and 3rd republic. Both republics were short lived. Most of time old Rivers state existed it was administered by military appointees who were in most cases non indigenes.

In 1999 that the Igboid people got the state governorship, they got it because the Ijaw people gave them a platform. Ijaw people decided to allowed minorities take a chance at governance. They governors Rivers state has had since 1999 till date did not get there by being Igbo. Several factors have worked in favour of them, not being Igbo.

Stop lying already.
Ijaw dominated and subjugated other non Ijaw groups in old Rivers state. That's the Truth.

You were worst than the Igbos you are always trying to demonize.

I had already posted Saro Wiwa quote on Ijaw domination of other groups in Old Rivers state that led to agitation for non Ijaw PH state just 4 years after the civil war, and you claimed Saro Wiwa was a liar. But you expect everyone to accept all your Igbophobic lies.

You gave no governorship position to any Igboid group. Truth is that with creation of Bayelsa state, Ijaw became totally emasculated population wise in Rivers state and the Igboids had the upper hand which they recognized and seized and have refused to let go since then because your days of unfair domination in old Rivers state is still in their minds, they don't trust you Ijaws with power.

Eastern region lasted for just 6yrs under Igbo control, ie 1960-66, but you Ijaws were singing songs of Igbo domination like the Igbos were in charge of the region for 100years. Now when other minorities try to cry about Ijaw domination of 1967 to 1975 and 1979 to 1983, that's more than 10years, you try to diminish their legitimate complaints.

And by the way, with what we know about Bayelsa population, there was no way Ijaws were 80% of old Rivers population. You used the imaginary population of swampy and scantly populated Bayelsa to rig elections then. Even if Bayelsa is merged with Rivers state today, Ijaws will not be dominant in the state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Igboid: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
With the war ended, and as a Commissioner in Rivers State, I soon found that the Rivers State for which I had fought did not end my nightmare. In the first place, oil money from Ogoni country (as well as Ijaw country) was being carted away to Lagos, leaving the Ogoni illiterate and backward.

This is anti-federalism. Worse still, the Ijaws were taking their frustrations out on the non-Ijaws of the State. For the Ijaws along number more than the eight other ethnic groups in Rivers State put together. Though historically disunited, the Ijaws find unity when it comes to lording it over the non-Ijaws. The Ijaws will want to perpetuate this. Today, there is not even a Commission from my Local Government Area in the Rivers State Cabinet such as it is. My dilemma as an Ogoni is not about to end.

Lost in this dreadful nightmare, I went in 1971 to see Chief Awolowo at the Federal Ministry of Finance. There was nothing I told the sage that he was not aware of. He showed me his writings on the issue and bade me seek the mid-Southern State he had proposed in 1966. Thus was the quest for a Port Harcourt State begun. In 1974. When we started, there was no shortage of opponents. To the Ijaws, I became a traitor.

~Saro Wiwa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Igboid: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
You can claim all you want as Ijaw. But just as your bitter Ijaw people were convinced that Igbos were dominating you in defunct Eastern region, so were the Ogonis and Igboids convinced that you Ijaws were dominating them in old Rivers state, and Saro Wiwa captured that sentiment well.

Deal with it and stop acting holier than thou. You cannot expect not to be measured to, with same cup you measured for others.

Ijaws showed in old Rivers what they are capable of doing once handed power. They used it to oppress all minorities around them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
tiredoflife:

Oga I am niger delta too
Igbos are not our problem
you can be whatever.. what am saying doesnt concern you.. i didnt say igbo is the problem of niger delta... i only say igbo hausa yoruba are the ijaw problems..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
Idiko1:

Ijaw babes cant be so low to sold their body for money.. they are not as cheap as igbos people.. ijaw babes are high class, rare as diamonds.. this shows ijaws are truely Jehovah children.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you can be whatever.. what am saying doesnt concern you.. i didnt say igbo is the problem of niger delta... i only say igbo hausa yoruba are the ijaw problems..

And ijaw is the problem of the niger delta

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Olubunu Of Bunu Refuses To Shake Yahaya Bello (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.