Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) (68301 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares New Photos With Wife / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Plusstreet(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you are very stupid for believing those satanic liars who are desperate to have us for 2nd slavery.. u are an idiot.. u are igbo man..we know una.
Thank you sir. Enjoy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
GreatEbonyi:
You are the one that has a problem by trying to defend rubbish, of course Gowon quashed it no doubt every body knows that, so it is also right to say that Gowon was the one responsible for the civil war that claimed over seven million lives & the genocide melted against the Igbos, he should be ready to face the ICC when the time comes, & he is also the one to be blame for the mess the zoo called Nigeria is in today by that his stupid action of not implementing the aburi agreement, hope you concur.

The civil war didn’t start after Aburi . The civil war started on 15th January 1966 when murderer Igbo soldiers lead by Chukwuma Nzeugwu and Emmanuel ifeajuna went into houses of non Igbo politicians and non Igbo senior Military Officers and murdered them and some of their families. That was the beginning of the civil war. It was clear who fired the first shots in the war, It was Igbo criminal officers. And they thought they could run away from a war they started , just by declaring Biafra. No way!
ICC will be interested in the ethnic cleansing by Nzeugwu and ifeajuna and their tribesmen on January 15, 1966.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Plusstreet:
Thank you sir. Enjoy.
yes, i go enjoy na.. imagine u fool even threating a lion heart like me with curse.. do u think am a faithless nigerian that fear common pastors curse? u are a fool infact.. i be Ijaw, i nor be nigerian.. mtchew.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by bigfish3k: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2021
PHijo:

It is a tip of the iceberg!

The Igbos committed all sorts of crime, rape, murder, theft, torture etc.
How is all these pasts by the past generations that you people are clutching to going to solve our present day problems of Fulani herdsman and injustice.

'Soro soke' generation have a different orientation and this is digital age.
Let's solve the problem that has bedeviled us since and move forward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by bigfish3k: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2021
Lagoon0:

You forgot to add racoon, princeoflagos , bigsarah abeg make Una dey list both the polite and bigot igbos to say something on this.

I remember awolowo was also in prison and Gowon released him , some some people said awo betrayed ojukwu!

Who's ojukwu to awolowo Igbo people sha!!!
Awo was in prison in calabar, a biafran territory. How did Gowon release him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by bigfish3k: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2021
christistruth01:

Stop telling lies

Obasanjo increased the derivation to 13% after the Struggles of Niger Deltans like Ken Saro Wiwa

Ojukwu was Abacha's international Errand boy and Ambassador in defending Saro Wiwas. Murder and opposing the Ogoni
I sense you are from lier Mohammed state of Origin.
You can lie for Africa.
The only thing that can make you happy is for igbos that you hate to remain in Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by bigfish3k: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2021
PHijo:

No!
Abacha did that, in fact Obasanjo had to be sued to court before he implemented it. When it comes to Niger Delta Obasanjo deserves zero credit. He was an enemy and he never made it secret.
Yes
The national assembly had to overdide him on the creation of NDDC
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by PHijo(m): 10:07am On Mar 20, 2021
Igboid:

Stop lying already.
Ijaw dominated and subjugated other non Ijaw groups in old Rivers state. That's the Truth.

You were worst than the Igbos you are always trying to demonize.

I had already posted Saro Wiwa quote on Ijaw domination of other groups in Old Rivers state that led to agitation for non Ijaw PH state just 4 years after the civil war, and you claimed Saro Wiwa was a liar. But you expect everyone to accept all your Igbophobic lies.

You gave no governorship position to any Igboid group. Truth is that with creation of Bayelsa state, Ijaw became totally emasculated population wise in Rivers state and the Igboids had the upper hand which they recognized and seized and have refused to let go since then because your days of unfair domination in old Rivers state is still in their minds, they don't trust you Ijaws with power.

Eastern region lasted for just 6yrs under Igbo control, ie 1960-66, but you Ijaws were singing songs of Igbo domination like the Igbos were in charge of the region for 100years. Now when other minorities try to cry about Ijaw domination of 1967 to 1975 and 1979 to 1983, that's more than 10years, you try to diminish their legitimate complaints.

And by the way, with what we know about Bayelsa population, there was no way Ijaws were 80% of old Rivers population. You used the imaginary population of swampy and scantly populated Bayelsa to rig elections then. Even if Bayelsa is merged with Rivers state today, Ijaws will not be dominant in the state.

Unlike you Igbo we don't beg people to be with us. As for Rivers state, we have been very tolerant. If we were not people like Saro-Wiwa would never have had the opportunity to send so many of his kinfolk on scholarship. The 6 years of Igbo domination would never match 200 years of Ijaw. It is no coincidence even people with similar linguistic structure to yours do not want to be with you Igbo.

You guys are hellbent on making life miserable for the Igboid groups in Rivers state. I hope they even join you guys so there is a clear line between we and you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by PHijo(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2021
bigfish3k:

How is all these pasts by the past generations that you people are clutching to going to solve our present day problems of Fulani herdsman and injustice.

'Soro soke' generation have a different orientation and this is digital age.
Let's solve the problem that has bedeviled us since and move forward.

You don't move forward by demonising one party and sweeping all your crimes under the carpet.

"Soro soke" generation would be in for a surprise! Nigeria is still very much divided along fault lines.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by PHijo(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2021
christistruth01:

Go and read Books

Obasanjo increased the Oil derivation from 3% to 13% within his first 100 days in Office

There is an unconfirmed rumour that Ojukwu was among those that Convinced Abacha to execute Saro Wiwa

Rumour or not Ojukwu went all over the World for Abacha defending the Killing of Ken Saro Wiwa

Did you notice the word, " compelled" on your screenshot.
It confirms what I was saying. His payment of 13 percent was against his wish. You just quote things without pondering on their content.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by bigfish3k: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2021
AnanseK:

Gowon could quash the agreement or respect it. He chose to quash it. As you pointed out “a military head of state can take any decisions whatsoever without consulting anybody.” Your own words. QED. So what’s your problem?
Therefore Ojukwu didn't start the civil war it was the quashing of the agreements by Gowon that started the Civil War.
This is the point igbos have been trying to raise so as to correct a wrong narrative against the igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by christistruth01: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2021
PHijo:

Did you notice the word, " compelled" on your screenshot.
It confirms what I was saying. His payment of 13 percent was against his wish. You just quote things without pondering on their content.

But that has been settled already Obasanjo didn't want to pay the money to the Governors but directly to the Oil producing Communities

Here it is

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/what-oil-communities-abacha-northern-leaders-agreed-on-derivation-okirika/amp/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Lagoon0: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2021
bigfish3k:

Awo was in prison in calabar, a biafran territory. How did Gowon release him
Gowon ordered his release not biafra. Stop bending history , "which one is Biafra territory" awo was release b4 ojukwu started his war!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by PHijo(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2021
christistruth01:

But that has been settled already Obasanjo didn't want to pay the money to the Governors but directly to the Oil producing Communities

Here it is

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/what-oil-communities-abacha-northern-leaders-agreed-on-derivation-okirika/amp/

Also not true, you are trying to twist the whole thing!
Moreover if he was serious about paying it directly to the communities he would have sent a bill on that to the national assembly. Obasanjo also cajoled governors from the Niger Delta to finance his party. Where did they get that money from?

Even how representatives were chosen for the NDDC clearly shows there was no such intent.

Obasanjo was a crafty bigot!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Idiko1: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2021
PHijo:

You won't see them there! Igbo women are natural born whores. I am not surprised you didn't deny it.

What have Igbo women got do with me? Only dumbass fool will deny the presence of oldest profession in mankind. The most useless piece of ass in Rivers State belongs to Ijaw girls. I have a place of abode on Wharf Road, Port Harcourt. No pun intended, this is from the first respondent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Idiko1: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Ijaw babes cant be so low to sold their body for money.. they are not as cheap as igbos people.. ijaw babes are high class, rare as diamonds.. this shows ijaws are truely Jehovah children.

You can tell this rubbish to Igbo people not me. I remember in the old days in Port Harcourt when a young man only needs onions and groundnut oil to have a room full of Ijaw women.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by PHijo(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2021
Idiko1:

What have Igbo women got do with me? Only dumbass fool will deny the presence of oldest profession in mankind. The most useless piece of ass in Rivers State belongs to Ijaw girls. I have a place of abode on Wharf Road, Port Harcourt. No pun intended, this is from the first respondent.

Are you denying your knocked knee sisters?
The only African who won miss World is an Ijaw woman from Rivers state. That tells you a lot about our women. Unlike your transgender looking women.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Idiko1: 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
PHijo:

Are you denying your knocked knee sisters?
The only African who won miss World is an Ijaw woman from Rivers state. That tells you a lot about our women. Unlike your transgender looking women.

Arrant nonsense!!!! Does beauty stop women from joining sex industry? Of course, you should know which woman looks like a transgender. From your posts, it is fair to say you are a patron.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Idiko1:

You can tell this rubbish to Igbo people not me. I remember in the old days in Port Harcourt when a young man only needs onions and groundnut oil to have a room full of Ijaw women.
u are not igbo, but why acting like one? anyway but u lied about a young man and ijaw woman in (obomotu)PH. were u there?? them say, them say story.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Idiko1: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
u are not igbo, but why acting like one? anyway but u lied about a young man and ijaw woman in (obomotu)PH. were u there?? them say, them say story.

Only dumbass fool from Izon ethnic nationality will even attempt to discern the ethnicity of a forum contributor. I did not act like Igala or Idoma but Igbo. What a jackass. I guess you read but comprehend. I wrote to have a place of abode in (Igweocha) Port Harcourt yet you ask dumb question.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Idiko1:

Only dumbass fool from Izon ethnic nationality will even attempt to discern the ethnicity of a forum contributor. I did not act like Igala or Idoma but Igbo. What a jackass. I guess you read but comprehend. I wrote to have a place of abode in (Igweocha) Port Harcourt yet you ask dumb question.
were u there about the (obom-otu)port harcourt story u just insinuated?? have u even been to that obom-otu city before??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Idiko1: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
were u there about the (obom-otu) port harcourt story u just insinuated?? have u even been to that obom-otu city before??

There was a time when Cedar Palace on Harbor Road use to be a play ground and Ogwa Street as home in (Igweocha) Port Harcourt.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Idiko1:

There was a time when Cedar Palace on Harbor Road use to be a play ground and Ogwa Street as home in (Igweocha) Port Harcourt.

read what u writing na oga, what is igwocha again na??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by gidgiddy: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
AnanseK:

The civil war didn’t start after Aburi . The civil war started on 15th January 1966 when murderer Igbo soldiers lead by Chukwuma Nzeugwu and Emmanuel ifeajuna went into houses of non Igbo politicians and non Igbo senior Military Officers and murdered them and some of their families. That was the beginning of the civil war. It was clear who fired the first shots in the war, It was Igbo criminal officers. And they thought they could run away from a war they started , just by declaring Biafra. No way!
ICC will be interested in the ethnic cleansing by Nzeugwu and ifeajuna and their tribesmen on January 15, 1966.

So why did the 7 other coups that occured in Nigeria not start their own civil war?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Idiko1: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
read what u writing na oga, what is igwocha again na??

I wrote Igweocha. Any Ijaw in (Igweocha) Port Harcourt is a tenant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Idiko1:

I wrote Igweocha. Any Ijaw in (Igweocha) Port Harcourt is a tenant.
is there any place in ph that call igweocha or what u call it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Idiko1: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
is there any place in ph that call igweocha or what u call it?

Please stop sounding like a learner. Igweocha is the vernacular name (native name) for Port Harcourt.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Idiko1:

Please stop sounding like a learner. Igweocha is the vernacular name (native name) for Port Harcourt.
oh! sombori pls save me from this hilarious comedy.. most dumb comment so far.. obom-otu was the original name for that territory now port harcourt.. obom otu is what people still calling it..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Plusstreet(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yes, i go enjoy na.. imagine u fool even threating a lion heart like me with curse.. do u think am a faithless nigerian that fear common pastors curse? u are a fool infact.. i be Ijaw, i nor be nigerian.. mtchew.
Ok Sir. Carry on.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Plusstreet:
Ok Sir. Carry on.
dont threaten me again in ur life.. even buhari ur president sef no fit threaten me... now forever hold ur peace..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by PHijo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Idiko1:

There is no such place, no place in Rivers state is called Igweocha.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by anselem87(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
flokii:
Aburi accord is all lies.. you claim Gowon rejected restructuring when an Igbo dictator in person of Aguiyi Ironsi killed regionalism to steal all the wealth for Igbos thinking they would be the ones ruling Nigeria.

They keep posting half-truths to hide their evils and blame others just to keep their gullible ones in line. Y'all are lucky Nigerians didn't wipe out your race from the face of the earth during civil war.
Aburi my foot.

and today u are enjoying Nigeria more than Igbo's, mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal / 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.