Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment (23361 Views)

Edo: Police Re-Arrest Prisoner Who Escaped From Jail During #EndSARS Protest / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by eagleonearth(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
You escaped from prison and you didn't know how to run away to nearby Benin Republic?
toprealman:
Rather than relocate and change for the better, you still choose to remain under bondage. Enjoy your 15years in peace.
it's better he went back into custody than live in fear all thru his live and still finally caught maybe in his old age to finish what he started when he was young
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Wasted life by the time he comes out of prison he wouldn't have the zeal to do something productive with his life. He'll probably join another criminal sect and continue in that line of work, he can blame politicians or bad friends but none of them will follow him to prison.

cry, is sad! Spending half of ur short life in prison
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by McLizbae: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
23 years +14years... may God intervene

I think God has already intervene grin grin
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2021
McLizbae:

I think God has already intervene grin grin
for 14 years .... e be thingz
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by Emmexguy123: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2021
Advice to my fellow youths.
No matter how strong you are, never dream of going to common police cell let alone of going to prison.
I am telling you this from the best experience.
Those two places are not for people who want to make it in life.
The rate at which your hope and good dreams crashes is like the speed of light.
From now henceforth,run away from evil to avoid endless regrets in life.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by toprealman: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2021
eagleonearth:
it's better he went back into custody than live in fear all thru his live and still finally caught maybe in his old age to finish what he started when he was young
The point is that the fool was caught committing another hideous crime.
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by hegej: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2021
Wasted lives
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by Duplexxx: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2021
Crime is bad never get yourself into crimes
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by Ngasky(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2021
The sentence is too lenient for the crime of escaping from prison

For Npower 2021 sample questions visit
https://www.nairaland.com/6463218/npower-2021-questions#99952228
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2021
post=99951170:
One down,
More to go.
Especially in Benin, Edo State.

Btw,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace..........
Who takes abokí opinion serious
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by osazsky(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Yahoo guys go soon do another endsars begin release them again..waste of time
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by Elliot2(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Look at the swift prosecution and sentencing of the poor, it is with the speed of light. Yet we have corrupt politicians eatting our future away with reckless abandon,and the justice system does nothing to them.
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by Etuagievin(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Cooldiipo:
sad
He should enrol or start learning a skill in the correctional centre, he is still young and have life ahead of him. Fourteen years is Enough time to brush yourself up and turn a new leaf
He can claim his life was at risk na and get a lesser jail time. But i doubt if he has a good lawyer. Crime no dey pay, what you will loose will be more than your gain in the end. Leave crime now! Because everyday for the thief and one day for the owner, no amount of abeg sir can help you then. Do you need a portable inverter or you only need an external battery for your laptop, i have for sale, let's connect. Guaranteed to impress you. Hardwork pays and shortcut only cut your life short in the end.
I need an external battery for laptop
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by tiredoflife(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2021
It's 7yrs that's 3.5 years he will spend in total
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by Cooldiipo(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2021
Etuagievin:
I need an external battery for laptop

+23480.6531.6307

Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by Offpoint1: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2021
Cooldiipo:
sad
He should enrol or start learning a skill in the correctional centre, he is still young and have life ahead of him. Fourteen years is Enough time to brush yourself up and turn a new leaf
He can claim his life was at risk na and get a lesser jail time. But i doubt if he has a good lawyer. Crime no dey pay, what you will loose will be more than your gain in the end. Leave crime now! Because everyday for the thief and one day for the owner, no amount of abeg sir can help you then. Do you need a portable inverter or you only need an external battery for your laptop, i have for sale, let's connect. Guaranteed to impress you. Hardwork pays and shortcut only cut your life short in the end.
In the real sense being two counts and they'll run concurrently day and night... I'll not send up to 7 years... More like 3 years and half
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by Cooldiipo(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2021
[quote author=Offpoint1 post=99953675]
In the real sense being two counts and they'll run concurrently day and night... I'll not send up to 7 years... More like 3 years and half [/]

Thanks for the education!
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by lebete3000: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2021
Emmexguy123:
Advice to my fellow youths.
No matter how strong you are, never dream of going to common police cell let alone of going to prison.
I am telling you this from the best experience.
Those two places are not for people who want to make it in life.
The rate at which your hope and good dreams crashes is like the speed of light.
From now henceforth,run away from evil to avoid endless regrets in life.

Hmmm, I'll lobe to learn from your experience bro. It would really do me a lot of good.
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by theTranslator: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
You escaped from prison and you didn't know how to run away to nearby Benin Republic?
Is delta near Benin rep.
Or you're just slow??
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by meobizy(f): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2021
14 years. I hope he didn’t do that thing I’m suspecting.
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2021
So he escaped and still hanged around the same area? What a idiota! He belongs in Jail.
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by rollandben(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2021
Nigeria doesn't jail with mercy but they jailed to condemn and to wastes lives of prisoners. so by the time they comes out, they become so wasted and useless to themselves and to their generation to come. NIGERIA IS JUST A MORGUE.
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by hybridblood07(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2021
How you take know say na 15 boys go rape am before she join cult
DONFASZY:
He wil come out to b d lastest fool at 40 after stayin in prison

Crime no pay

I no understand why female go own join cult too for wat

15boiz go rape u bfor u join n u accept

badness no gain
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by hybridblood07(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2021
14 Years is enough to be a consultant in thr medical sector
chatinent:
Mehn, fourteen years no bi here.
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by DONFASZY(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
hybridblood07:
How you take know say na 15 boys go rape am before she join cult

Go n read news

U wil see facts
Re: Man Who Escaped Prison During EndSARS Protest Gets 14 Years Imprisonment by hybridblood07(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lol
DONFASZY:

Go n read news

U wil see facts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Officer Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In A Hotel, Laid To Rest. Photos / Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' / Three Feared Dead As Gunmen Attack NSCDC Officers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.