Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Need Help In Siting A Block Industry - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Help In Siting A Block Industry (297 Views)

Start A Lucrative Block Industry Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 / Tips On How To Venture Into Block Industry Business In Nigeria / Invest In A Block Of 4 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat + 2 Units Of Mini Flat In Oko-oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Siting A Block Industry by Francisayo(m): 5:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Good day everyone, pls I wish to site a block industry but I need more idea on those that are into it or those that have the experience to help me out on the following.

Cost of the engines

How viable is the business ( is it a profitable one?)

How much do u think I'll have to start at least on a low scale with one engine

I'm an unemployed youth planning to take up a loan to do this....thanks
Re: I Need Help In Siting A Block Industry by Francisayo(m): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2021
Are there still people who visit this section?
Re: I Need Help In Siting A Block Industry by Icocop101(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Francisayo:
Good day everyone, pls I wish to site a block industry but I need more idea on those that are into it or those that have the experience to help me out on the following.

Cost of the engines

How viable is the business ( is it a profitable one?)

How much do u think I'll have to start at least on a low scale with one engine

I'm an unemployed youth planning to take up a loan to do this....thanks

@Francisayo, the block industry business is a very lucrative one, as i can tell you categorically by experience that, it's one that can generate for you an average profit of like #200,000k monthly...but this strictly depends on some basics, you MUST not undermine.

And because you mentioned here that you want to acquire a loan for it; then you have to be extra careful and make sure to dot the "i's" and cross the "t's" needed to succeed in the business.

For your detailed (A-Z) business plan and mentorship course on this, reach me on 0811-117-5588.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business A Student Can Do / Best App For Crypto Trading / I Made $300 Without Investing Any money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.