Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan (15543 Views)

Heritage Bank Staff At Andy Uba's House, Demand Payment Of Debts (Photos, Video) / Pastor Adeboye RCCG And One World Religion Agenda - Doctrines Of Demons / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by 900warriorz: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2021
What's with them and the abduction of Pastor's gaan

No be every Pastor get money oo grin
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by Franklyspeakin: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2021
According to :
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to move our country forward from the 16 years of failure, looting, chaos and violence.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2021
It's no more getting interesting
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by ayandee: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2021
RCCG staff, Polaris bank staff. These are regular, everyday people like you and I. The scope is widening. God save us
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2021
It's not news anymore,
It's part of our reality now,
One Nigeria would turn millions into refugees
Hopefully we have sense before it's too late
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by Refinedbeing(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2021
Nigeria, the most useless yesterday, today and forever.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by Angelfrost(m): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2021
"When the punishment for evil is not speedily carried out, the heart of men become more set and determined to do the exact same evils" (Culled from the Book of Ecclesiastics)

A government that continues to pamper and negotiate with terrorists at any level will only succeed in encouraging and emboldening other 'terrorists' at all levels.

This nation is truly and rightly fvcked!!!
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by Grace001: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2021
If this country is not restructure, it’s just a matter of time everyone will have a taste of this kidnapping thing and be a victim.

No amount of prayer can save you, you’re not better or prayerful than that has been a victim

So be prepared it could be your turn next time, yes read it again I mean you
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by zoedew: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Rare for kidnappers to go after Senators who earn ridiculously high allowances at the expense of the citizenry to whom they have been of little value.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by Chirowman(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2021
Trouble ooo
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by drmuchin: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Protect yourselves guys. Try to be armed one way or the other. This country is not secure. As gun dey prohibited get a jack knife. If you can't use a pepper spray..if no pepper spray use African immobilizer aka jazz. Nack them dem go dey chop grass. Or just disappear. Very cheap and economical. For my state with 1000 naira jazz wey fit fall iroko tree dey

crazy man u don start again
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by DSC7: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2021
Woe betide you waiting for Bubu to give you protection......

You are on ur own if you don't secure your Territory.....

Southerners be Wise!!!
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by adesegun121(m): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by gancub77: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2021
So sad
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2021
post=99953298:

They will never go scot free.
Death will be the end of every kidnappers in this nation.

For the victims, We pray they come back home in one piece to their families.

HAVE YOU COLLECTED YOUR FEBRUARY 5k STIPEND?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by Aristoworld: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2021
It's Reynolds Construction Company, RCC, not RCCG.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by faceland: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
My q..........is how do this kidnappers get the right info bout people to kidnap?

Seems...........they jux don't kidnapped anyhow people...........

The same way they get the guns. Through connections and research.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by faceland: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Aristoworld:
It's Reynolds Construction Company, RCC, not RCCG.

� It makes sense. I thought it was the church member at a site.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by juman(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2021
Buhari has done it again o.
His failure as president is gigantic, unbelievable and beyond imagination.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by Donedeal1(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2021
Our darling PMB just named a major Abuja city after the outgoing Niger president, so nobody cares about you and I,Gen TY said it if we failed we shall be taken off one by one.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by dederocs(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2021
If more good guys there had guns, they would have repelled the animals. #gunrights#
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by Urban9aira: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2021
WHATS YOUR MEANING OF "RIGHT INFORMATION"

FairlyUSEDpussy:
My q..........is how do this kidnappers get the right info bout people to kidnap?

Seems...........they jux don't kidnapped anyhow people...........
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by Goldengold2(f): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2021
November1857:
RCCG Staff Abducted In Ibadan

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/17/rccg-staff-abducted-ibadan
My friend is one of the people kidnapped. They just called his family for 10m ransom, meanwhile his wedding is in few weeks and he has chronic asthma as well. I just pray God intervenes. cry
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2021
No surprise
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by olptund2012ovi(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2021
Please 0ap correct the headline not rccg but rcc
Re: Kidnappers Abduct RCCG And Polaris Bank Staff In Ibadan by Burgerlomo: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2021
ratiken:
Nigeria is in trouble.

But Nigerians who are not directly impacted yet believe they are shielded.... but its only a matter of time.

The span of the crime keeps expanding

Well said my bro or sis Naija is indeed in very serious trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JNI, CAN Clash On Removal Of Army Commandants / EFCC Tackles DSS On Corruption Fight / My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.