Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

How To Make Men Chase You [incomplete] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Men Chase You [incomplete] (438 Views)

Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Men Chase You [incomplete] by Cockanfanta: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2021
[Women's Guide] HOW TO MAKE MEN CHASE YOU

If you are reading this, I'm assuming you're one of the few Christian ladies who are looking for responsible husbands and not one of these girls that only want money, money, money!
Zzor has silently left the building

So sharply let's start will three reasons why men chase women

1. Sex
2. Too feel good
3. I want a wife

Assuming you aiming for no. 3 men you must avoid the only script in most nigerian women's handbook; PLAYING HARD TO GET

Nowadays a lot of girls does this even the ugly ones that I have zero interest in. You sef Imaging one dirty mechanic playing hard to get to you. Will you start chasing him up and down because he played hard to get?

I understand playing hard to get helps to spice things up in the beginning of a relationship but it doesn't work on the long run so you must know when to stop.

Else you end up getting low-value ordinary men who are just ready to wife anything they see.

Standard men will leave you once they realize you still showing too little interest in the relationship. They wouldn't want to force themselves on you.

While 'ma redpilled niggas' aka Alphamales will drop you after assessing you and your game with their analytical eye. And even if they don't. It's because they want to fvck you and when they do succeed, they will dump you and your sorry ass almost immediately. sad

So unless you are those girls that will make a man chase them while they milking his money all the way. Forget nollywood, playing hard to get is not good on a long term relationship. Know when to stop.

Now what do you do to make premium men chase you?

Good, you add values to their life.

that way you stand out from the millions of hungry girls requesting urgent 2k.

Im not asking you to give them all your savings, alpha men don't follow a woman because of her money. There are other wa..
...to be continued later (I'm tired of typing tongue)
Meanwhile you can share your own tips.
Re: How To Make Men Chase You [incomplete] by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2021
I see ladies turning 180 Degrees from this thread
Re: How To Make Men Chase You [incomplete] by Cockanfanta: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
But before you can

(1) (Reply)

Attention All MEN: 7 Types Of Women You Should NEVER MARRY / Four Reasons Why Being Friends With An Ex Can Be The Worst Decision / How To Get Favor From Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.