Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It (23053 Views)

Unbelievable! I Got An Invite.please Confirm It For Me / Just Got This Invite.. Pls Help A Brother / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
You guys be careful how you go for any job or interview invite these days.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Judolisco(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
vincentjk:
Nairaland is the last place to come and seek for advice

Whether they've heard about that thing or not it's scam to them smh

Op good luck with whatever you choose tho.
then u know nothing about nairaland... Where else do u want him to confirm from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Halima8694:
Following the receipt of your CV/application, please be informed that we currently have openings for the role of a sales advisor with an investment bank Chapel Hill Denham (LAGOS ONLY) it comes with a fixed salary of 50k plus commission, if you are interested you are hereby invited for an assessment/chat with us (details below).

Venue: SOL JIbowu Office (PEACE MASS BUILDING 19 JIBOWU ROAD, JIBOWU BUS STOP, YABA)

Time: 8am prompt

Date: Thursday 18th March 2021.

Please come along with your CV and credentials (ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES) and be formally dressed FACE MASK IS A MUST

Kindly confirm your availability by sending your FULL NAME and “AVAILABLE” to 08082448664 (SMS ONLY) or via email to apapaoffice@solnigeria.com

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

RRM ASSISTANT JIBOWU REGION| Strategic Outsourcing Limited

Peace Mass Transit Building. 19 Jibowu Road- Jibowu | Lagos - Nigeria

apapaoffice@solnigeria.com | www.solnigeria.com

Jibowu . Run
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Abeyjide: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Halima8694:
Following the receipt of your CV/application, please be informed that we currently have openings for the role of a sales advisor with an investment bank Chapel Hill Denham (LAGOS ONLY) it comes with a fixed salary of 50k plus commission, if you are interested you are hereby invited for an assessment/chat with us (details below).

Venue: SOL JIbowu Office (PEACE MASS BUILDING 19 JIBOWU ROAD, JIBOWU BUS STOP, YABA)

Please come along with your CV and credentials (ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES) and be formally dressed FACE MASK IS A MUST

Kindly confirm your availability by sending your FULL NAME and “AVAILABLE” to 08082448664 (SMS ONLY) or via email to apapaoffice@solnigeria.com

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

That should be STRATEGIC OUTSOURCING LIMITED. THEY recruited for banks in 2010 precisely intercontinental bank then
I don't know if they still maintain their former adress at oniru in lagos.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by bukxy: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Danniedpastor(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Halima8694:

Date: Thursday 18th March 2021

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

Wait o... Did you receive it as a normal text message through a regular phone number?

GNLD or any other time waster.
Don't waste your t-fare.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by daylae(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
This was posted in March.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
jayinfo2:
Op this is legit and not a scam. Pls don't waste the opportunity

There is nothing legit here
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by dododawa1: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Notify the army BARRACK at the back of jibowu or notify EMPIRE guys in front of jibowu before going in.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Deway52(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sol is real ,but the address they have u is fake. That could be address to the kidnapers, Sol will never send this kind of message.there office is at km19 olusesi street lekki .

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by iamdapsyj(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
KemLaughs:
Chapel Hill Denham I know and it's a good company but I don't know about this outsourcing guys. It looks credible though. All the best

Any time you see assessment and chat please do as the guy ��below ........but you can go and see what is happening there though!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
zagorakis:
This looks like scam to me especially that part saying you should confirm your "Availability ". which genuine firm does that.

A lot of firm do this, so that others can be considered if you will not be available. However in Nigeria everyone should be careful
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Jeromejnr(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
zagorakis:
This looks like scam to me especially that part saying you should confirm your "Availability ". which genuine firm does that.

Genuine firms do that.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by OraabSolar(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
if it's SOL, it's marketing.

GENUINE!
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by chukwuibuipob: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
davidadenrele:

SCAM
Not scam.The outsourcing name is legit.Their CEO I think is a ex ICSL ilupeju staff.I knw him well.They dnt collect money from applicants
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Halima8694:

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

Better be careful.

You don't want your heart, tongue and hands to end up stewing inside someone's earthenware pot as aseje

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
Halima8694:

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

I got my first job through SOL ,they are real but have no idea of their current Lagos address
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by bhouze(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
I know this outsourcing firm. They are credible. I have a good friend working there.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by chukwuibuipob: 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I'm willing to bet you that it's a" new format" GNLD. gringringrin
y are wrong. sad
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Assessment/Chat/Send Your FULL NAME and “AVAILABLE" To ****....Guy,No Waste Your Time...Na 100% Nonsense People Wey Dey Find Money Badly.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Orubebe01: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
It's real. Sol is a recruitment agency
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by abbasajao(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
zagorakis:

That confirmation of availability there is the most appropriate for any serious corporate organisation.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Skillsnigeria: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
hmmm
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Ahmed7975: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Guys even dose scanmer they are here in online with us the may said is real,person have to becarfulGuys even dose scanmer they are here in online with us the may said is real,person have to becarfulGuys even dose scanmer they are here in online with us the may said is real,person have to becarful

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by adisabarber(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Halima8694:

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

Did you submit CV there?
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Nairalandmonika: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
vincentjk:
Nairaland is the last place to come and seek for advice

Whether they've heard about that thing or not it's scam to them smh

Op good luck with whatever you choose tho.

Shey u heard of the girl that was kidnapped yesterday, if she had done what the op did m sure she will be in her father's house chilling by now.

Nairaland has saved many people from kidnappers

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
abbasajao:

That confirmation of availability there is the most appropriate for any serious corporate organisation.
My Friend,Na Only Seriously Hungry Urgent 2K People Forming Investors Will Send Anyone That Nonsense Grammar..Alias "We Will Help You Make Money So you Can Rest In Peace".
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
U re cleared to go? Our prayers go out to the girl in akwa ibom may she may found alive and well!

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Heineken(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bro you can always search for the name on Google... Company name and address.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Heineken(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Heathrow44:
U re cleared to go? Our prayers go out to the girl in akwa ibom may she may found alive and well!
amen boss
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by anyilalaz: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
hyzich:
A lot of people just comment with little or no understanding about the subject matter.

First, Chapel Hill Denham is one of the largest investment banks if not the largest investment, the handle they M&A of diamond and Access bank.
Also, Sol is a known outsourcing company that has been tested and delivered, altho, they recruit mostly marketers for banks.

The above is to confirm that the name of two coys in your invite is genuine and real. However, the role is for marketing and do you have passion for it? You would have to understand their different products before you can sell them to their prospective clients.

Yu tu lie
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by JonCina(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Genuine!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need More Information About Workforce / Is 90K Small For A Msc Graduate? / NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.