Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It (23055 Views)

Unbelievable! I Got An Invite.please Confirm It For Me / Just Got This Invite.. Pls Help A Brother / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Deejayprof: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Halima8694:
Following the receipt of your CV/application, please be informed that we currently have openings for the role of a sales advisor with an investment bank Chapel Hill Denham (LAGOS ONLY) it comes with a fixed salary of 50k plus commission, if you are interested you are hereby invited for an assessment/chat with us (details below).

Venue: SOL JIbowu Office (PEACE MASS BUILDING 19 JIBOWU ROAD, JIBOWU BUS STOP, YABA)

Time: 8am prompt

Date: Thursday 18th March 2021.

Please come along with your CV and credentials (ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES) and be formally dressed FACE MASK IS A MUST

Kindly confirm your availability by sending your FULL NAME and “AVAILABLE” to 08082448664 (SMS ONLY) or via email to apapaoffice@solnigeria.com

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

RRM ASSISTANT JIBOWU REGION| Strategic Outsourcing Limited

Peace Mass Transit Building. 19 Jibowu Road- Jibowu | Lagos - Nigeria

apapaoffice@solnigeria.com | www.solnigeria.com

Hello,
Did you later go for the interview? How did it go?
You can kindly share your experience with those who might have gotten such invitations before and those who will still get for others to learn from
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by GentlePEACE: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Halima8694:
Following the receipt of your CV/application, please be informed that we currently have openings for the role of a sales advisor with an investment bank Chapel Hill Denham (LAGOS ONLY) it comes with a fixed salary of 50k plus commission, if you are interested you are hereby invited for an assessment/chat with us (details below).

Venue: SOL JIbowu Office (PEACE MASS BUILDING 19 JIBOWU ROAD, JIBOWU BUS STOP, YABA)

Please come along with your CV and credentials (ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES) and be formally dressed FACE MASK IS A MUST

Kindly confirm your availability by sending your FULL NAME and “AVAILABLE” to 08082448664 (SMS ONLY) or via email to apapaoffice@solnigeria.com

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

It's genuine
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by big4: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
renegades:
Ok
Hmm
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by DrewMX(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
SOL is a legit outsourcing firm. I got a job (marketer) through them to Sterling Bank, but later rejected the offer due to the stringent conditions. OP, if you're not ready for a marketing job in that Bank, don't bother. But you are free to make your decision. All the best.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by lanre88(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Someone going for a 50k job in this century, Nigeria for that matter. Who did you people offend in this country.

Get to know our project and live a better life, all on your terms.

Work smart not hard. A word is enough...
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by ossaiii: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Run run run

Halima8694:

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by ossaiii: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Paid agent

isaacasak:
it's real just give it a trial I know SOL.I once got a bank job thru dem

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Casalindal(f): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
lanre88:
Someone going for a 50k job in this century, Nigeria for that matter. Who did you people offend in this country.

Get to know our project and live a better life, all on your terms.

Work smart not hard. A word is enough...

You are just a joker... someone got an offer with a fix salary of 50k and also commissions, you here telling them it’s not worth it. Like are you okay?? He should come and join your project that even you is not sure of... lol the joke of the century

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by 3ljay: 12:06am On May 01, 2021
whoever put this invite together is just rude and unprofessional!
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by berbs: 12:12am On May 01, 2021
davidadenrele:

SCAM

Not scam.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Damadei(f): 12:22am On May 01, 2021
zagorakis:
This looks like scam to me especially that part saying you should confirm your "Availability ". which genuine firm does that.

I got an interview invite few minutes again, which I’m certain is genuine, however I was asked to confirm my availability for the date and time given.
So please, let’s not mislead ourselves.
But I’m not still saying this particular company is genuine, because I’ve never heard of them.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by ofiko123(m): 3:10am On May 01, 2021
A job invite is not bad at all....
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by blamingthedevil: 5:15am On May 01, 2021
Legit
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Awoleesu(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2021
Halima8694:

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

This bear pretty hallmarks of a valid invite! But Halima, did you apply to SOL?

The pointers?
*A valid company website
*Email with bespoke domain name of the company
* A verifiable company address
* A verifiable focal person with contact number

What's more?
Both companies so advertised are duly registered with the CAC.

If you have doubts, my advice is that you visit the office address given on a fact finding mission before the assessment day!
Btw, the date of assessment says 18th March 2021! And here you are seeking validation on May 1st 2021!
Good luck.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by pallydora(f): 7:12am On May 01, 2021
[It's genuine I v worked for them for 3years it's an outsourcing firmquote author=Halima8694 post=99957013]Following the receipt of your CV/application, please be informed that we currently have openings for the role of a sales advisor with an investment bank Chapel Hill Denham (LAGOS ONLY) it comes with a fixed salary of 50k plus commission, if you are interested you are hereby invited for an assessment/chat with us (details below).

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

apapaoffice@solnigeria.com | www.solnigeria.com[/quote]
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Sirvon: 7:27am On May 01, 2021
zagorakis:
This looks like scam to me especially that part saying you should confirm your "Availability ". which genuine firm does that.

I do not know the company though,
Point of correct, many mult.national organization do say such.at least I know of Nigeria brewery to have used that terms in 2013 interview invites
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by smasher1(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2021
Halima8694:

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

What else do you need to know that it's genuine. Everything is spelt out there.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Psoul(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2021
Halima8694:

Best Regards

Adeniyi Adetunji

I don't think standard firms, put their salary on letter of invitation.
That part should be on the appointment letter.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Phedam: 7:39am On May 01, 2021
The outsourcing is real wish best of luck
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Nickymezor(f): 8:01am On May 01, 2021
Its very real. I know someone who took that offer.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Dextre(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2021
zagorakis:

Companies do that these days
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by ikezudon(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2021
It is legit. Bottom line is, can you do the job?

It looks like a marketing job. Sha let people know where you are going sha. Also give them a time frame to call you.

In other news, see the best loan apps to get quick loans from. No headaches, no collateral.

https://billzonthestreets.com/quick-loan-apps-nigeria/
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Green222: 11:44am On May 01, 2021
SOL recruits contract marketers for almost all Nigerian Banks. You can go but be very careful because of the security situation in Nigeria
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by abbasajao(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2021
DemonInvoker:

My Friend,Na Only Seriously Hungry Urgent 2K People Forming Investors Will Send Anyone That Nonsense Grammar..Alias "We Will Help You Make Money So you Can Rest In Peace".

Lolz. Please help me.
Re: I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 02, 2021
abbasajao:

Lolz. Please help me.
Lolzzzz...Alaye Fear Dem Ohh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is 90K Small For A Msc Graduate? / NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? / Interview/ Job/ Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.