Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug (2664 Views)

Aregbesola: We Have Identified 100 High-Risk Financiers Of Boko Haram / Seun Osewa Orders Mynd44, Lalasticlala To Move Peter Obi Interview To Front Page / Zainab Ahmed: We Have Identified Plans To Generate ₦18 Trillion Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by AdolfAboki(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2021
This bug is what's tormenting the Antispam bot; frustrating its ability to function smoothly.

Having read complaints about how the antispam bots ban members, most times, for 'no reason', I decided to do a research. Here's my finding...

I notice that once the antispambot identifies a spam, instead of hiding the message, it goes a step further - quarantining the entire components of the post, both spammy and clean...

Now here's the weird part, the bot builds a kind of 'database' of quarantined posts, which may include links, image links, etc - of both spammy and clean components. As long as the post is quarantined, all key components will be treated as spams going forward. Now, if a member creates a post and includes one of those components like image link, the user will be banned and the post quarantined, and all its components will be treated as spam going forward. Now another post has been added to the 'quarantine database'..

Now as the 'database' grows, more and more members will be affected. Ever wonder why the antispam bot banned you even when you are 100% sure you did nothing wrong? Now you have the reason.

SOLUTION

1. Seun should fix it.

OR

The moderators should take reports of false ban seriously. DON'T IGNORE MEMBERS WHEN THEY MAKE A REPORT. If it's proven they're banned unjustly by the bot, then it's probably cos of this 'quarantine database' issue. Unban them and also GET THE POST OUT OF QUARANTINE. Unbanning them without restoring the post will only create more problems in the future.

CC: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique.

God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Trimjos: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2021
Stop claiming what you don't know.

6 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Mabizeka: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2021
Here we go again. this almajiri don't want to rest on this case. he has been blackmailing the mods since so that they can make him mod for him to carry out his jihad on nairaland. if the mods bends to this northerner's will then they should expect many southerners to dump nairaland for good

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Monogamy: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by theTranslator: 11:44am On Mar 17, 2021
Mabizeka:
Here we go again. this almajiri don't want to rest on this case. he has been blackmailing the mods since so that they can make him mod for him to carry out his jihad on nairaland. if the mods bends to this northerner's will then they should expect many southerners to dump nairaland for good
you're rather slow

He said the truth!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Mabizeka: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2021
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Justwise
Don't bend to this guy's will. he committed an offence and was banned since then he has invented all types of theory just to have his way. the mods should understand that the reason why him and many northerners on this forum are angry is their inability to have the upper hand on nairaland. northerners always think that they can control everything in this country. they want to control nairaland same way they control almost every thing in Nigeria. don't give them chance or otherwise many southerners will leave nairaland for them and you know what that means

20 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Mabizeka: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:
you're rather slow
He said the truth!
Shut up

9 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by AdolfAboki(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mabizeka:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Justwise
Don't bend to this guy's will. he committed an offence and was banned since then he has invented all types of theory just to have his way. the mods should understand that the reason why him and many northerners on this forum are angry is their inability to have the upper hand on nairaland. northerners always think that they can control everything in this country. they want to control nairaland same way they control almost every thing in Nigeria. don't give them chance or otherwise many southerners will leave nairaland for them and you know what that means

You are weird.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Mabizeka: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
AdolfAboki:

You are weird.
Go and create your own forum where you and Shakau can be passing information on you know what

18 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by budaatum: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

Mabizeka:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Justwise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Gbagura: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
AdolfAboki:

You are weird.
Kuku say you want him to appoint you as one of his mods.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Itulah(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:
you're rather slow
He said the truth!
Abdul, he is right

I know your skull is on recess so you can't grab

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by EzeNri(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
Northerners that bring in zero traffic want to control Nairaland.

The free Southern oil, VAT and resources they are enjoying is not enough for them, na Nairaland they want now.

Op you are banned and you'll remain banned. No amount of weird theory will change that.

Tankio

13 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by EzeNri(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
God forbid.We rather have Sheikh Gumi than that dude.

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by theTranslator: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul, he is right

I know your skull is on recess so you can't grab
I am not an abdul You instead might be a slave
Who is right? Mabizeka or AdolfAboki?
Never call me abdul again if you don't want problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Mabizeka: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
budaatum:
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

Same person as AdolphAboki. you tried it the last time and you failed. better don't start what you can't finish

5 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Mabizeka: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbagura:
If you have been following this trend you will notice that the almajiri is just blackmailing the mods so that they can bend to his wish. if you read his earlier posts you will deduce that his major anger is his inability to control nairaland simply because he is a northerner

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by OBALOLA55(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
Trimjos:
Stop claiming what you don't know.
THE GUY IS SERIOUSLY TRYING TO DETHRONE MY VERY GOOD FRIEND MYND44

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Mabizeka: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:

I am not an abdul
You instead might be a slave

Who is right?
Mabizeka or AdolfAboki?

Shut up you are Abdul the head slammer

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by OBALOLA55(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
theTranslator:

I am not an abdul
You instead might be a slave

Who is right?
Mabizeka or AdolfAboki?

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ABDUL undecided
Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by OBALOLA55(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mabizeka:
Shut up you are Abdul the head slammer
SHEY YOU NOR KNOW THE MEANING OF ABDUL NI grin
Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Mabizeka: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SHEY YOU NOR KNOW THE MEANING OF ABDUL NI grin
A head slammer

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by giftedben: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Justwise

Why did you guys ban SonofLothbrok.

Unban him abeg. The guy na legit warrior.
Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by superjab247: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
AdolfAboki:
This bug is what's tormenting the Antispam bot; frustrating its ability to function smoothly.

Having read complaints about how the antispam bots ban members, most times, for 'no reason', I decided to do a research. Here's my finding...

I notice that once the antispambot identifies a spam, instead of hiding the message, it goes a step further - quarantining the entire components of the post, both spammy and clean...

Now here's the weird part, the bot builds a kind of 'database' of quarantined posts, which may include links, image links, etc - of both spammy and clean components. As long as the post is quarantined, all key components will be treated as spams going forward. Now, if a member creates a post and includes one of those components like image link, the user will be banned and the post quarantined, and all its components will be treated as spam going forward. Now another post has been added to the 'quarantine database'..

Now as the 'database' grows, more and more members will be affected. Ever wonder why the antispam bot banned you even when you are 100% sure you did nothing wrong? Now you have the reason.

SOLUTION

1. Seun should fix it.

OR

The moderators should take reports of false ban seriously. DON'T IGNORE MEMBERS WHEN THEY MAKE A REPORT. If it's proven they're banned unjustly by the bot, then it's probably cos of this 'quarantine database' issue. Unban them and also GET THE POST OUT OF QUARANTINE. Unbanning them without restoring the post will only create more problems in the future.

CC: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique.

God bless Nigeria.
So you can speak English and make sharp analysis like this yet u allow hypocrisy and hatred against others to flood your heart and kill cells in your brain

"Sometimes Whatever ties you down to a place is all in your head"
(Proverb"

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by budaatum: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mabizeka:
Same person as AdolphAboki. you tried it the last time and you failed. better don't start what you can't finish

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by OBALOLA55(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mabizeka:
A head slammer
NO IT MEANS SLAVE

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Obdk: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NO IT MEANS SLAVE

So if i call someone Abdul-fulani i mean slave to fulani.

Afonjas here we go

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by Mabizeka: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NO IT MEANS SLAVE
ok

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by duro4chang(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ABDUL undecided
Abdul means slave/servant.

21 Likes

Re: Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, I Have Identified A Severe Bug by SarkinYarki: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
Now this makes sense ... Because I wonder why get banned by that BOT for doing nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: No Fewer Than 8 Unknown Gunmen Killed In Orlu Last Night. Picture / EXCLUSIVE: NANS President Meets IGP, Vows To Disrupt June 12 Protest / Heartbreaking Video Igbo Children Cried As ESN Stoped Their Waec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.