Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

How To Help Your Child Through Depression - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Help Your Child Through Depression (199 Views)

Married Men, I Need Help! Your Marital Experience Is Needed. / Are You Going Through Depression? Feel Like Taking Your Life? This Is HELP / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Help Your Child Through Depression by ValourDigest(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
Depression is a mental illness that robs us of our ability to experience the beauty and joys of the world. It makes us sadder and sadder over time until we can hardly remember the times when we were truly happy. If it happens to your child, you need to help your child through depression. 

This is because it could last a lifetime, and the longer it lasts, the worse it becomes. But you can’t exactly help your child through depression without taking any reasonable steps in that direction. So, here’s how to help pull your kid out of depression, or at least support them through it.

Get them help from a professional

No matter how much you want to help them, there’s little you can do unless you’re a professional. So, get your child help from a professional psychologist/therapist/psychiatrist. They’ll be in the best position to diagnose the situation and take a step by step process to solving the problem.

READ MORE: https://newsbreakersonline.com/how-to-help-your-child-through-depression/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? / Lands For Sale In Enugu State / Question: Why Do Couples Say This? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.