Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

4 Nigerians Tell Us What It Is Like Dating A Co-worker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Nigerians Tell Us What It Is Like Dating A Co-worker (626 Views)

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Dating Guys From Other Tribe/states / How Is It Like Dating An Hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Nigerians Tell Us What It Is Like Dating A Co-worker by BigCabal: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
Most people hope to have great co-workers and to have a decent enough relationship with them, however, what if it is a little more than just a decent relationship? Workplace romance isn’t nearly as rare as many think it is or hopes it is. Today, we spoke to five Nigerians about dating their co-workers.

Ivie, 26.
It was my boss at the first company I worked at when I came back. Our colleagues always joked that he was married with kids but I had spoken to him and gone to his house where he lived with his housemate so it was hard to believe. Anyway, we started going out, we’d go home together some days or work late in the office some days. It didn’t get in the way of the working dynamics as far as I remember. Anyway, I found out he was married (no kids) after two months and he brought his elder sister to the office to beg me saying they’ve been separated and just not gotten a divorce etc� so embarrassing. Anyway, I hadn’t started having sex then and he was gonna be the first. He was the “first” alright except it wasn’t consensual. Anyway, I left the company after that and never spoke to him again.

Collin, 32.
You know how people are always scared of HR finding out they are dating a co-worker? I was sleeping with HR. We didn’t plan it but the sexual tension and chemistry were just wow. The first time was when he and I stayed back in the office because I had a project I needed to turn in and he was filling something. We ended up kissing and we started sleeping with each other for a year. I stopped being into it a few months in but he was there and was easy dick so why not. It stopped because my next job took me out of the vicinity.

Continue: https://www.zikoko.com/life/nigerians-tell-us-what-it-is-like-dating-a-co-worker/
Re: 4 Nigerians Tell Us What It Is Like Dating A Co-worker by pozehnani(f): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Not a good thing.

.office romance never ends well. I won't advise any one to do it. I have never and will never do such.
Re: 4 Nigerians Tell Us What It Is Like Dating A Co-worker by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
office romance doesn't end well..
Re: 4 Nigerians Tell Us What It Is Like Dating A Co-worker by bmdmix1: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
nothing new happened to me we did stopped moved on

ANYWAY , ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: 4 Nigerians Tell Us What It Is Like Dating A Co-worker by Sluvist(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Office romance always ends with the junior been oppressed or enslaved. No right to stand your ground when you feel offended in the long run.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Kissing A Lonely Girl / Please I Need Urgent Advise / Lady Caught On CTTV Putting Dirty Pantie Inside Glass Wine Of Her Man :video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.