Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award (14114 Views)

Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by jchioma: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
wwwihy:
Fake News... confirmed by FEMINIST Looters, that they did not spend any money on imaginary deaths at toll gate because there was no fatality.

Your education is a waste since you simply can't read. What an excuse of a human being!

3. Relief for victims of police brutality and families of the DECEASED -
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
jerosman2:
am sorry surprise with the comment I read here. I was shot on that day on my right legs and taken to Lagoon hospital ikoyi for treatment. You can go to Lagoon hospital to verfy. while I heard when the doctor said 7 people were brought in for treatment. He said the government said said they should treat every one brought to the hospital from gun shot wound. I was lucky because the bullet went in and came out from the other side. I did pay a single lobo while there and I was given first class treatment. I am lucky I can now work on my own. Most people shot at the toll gate are street guys without homes or living in paki house. How do you trace so people. Imagine if I died that day who would have known from my family. My family just knew am staying in Lagos but don't know the particular area. I thank God I survived but will never go to testify. I don't want to be killed. Am making arrangements to leave Lagos. My dad asked me to come back to delta state. Most street guys here work in construction company and so can't be traced. If you like believe people were shot there or not, but remember God knows everything. God will judge everyone that took part in the shoting. My advice for most of you here is to be careful and don't say what you don't know. It can happen to anyone. Nigeria is a war zone and no one is safe.

Rather than the long talk

Show us pictures

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by jerosman2: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Rather than the long talk

Show us pictures

i just clicked on ur username and saw ur post. I can see frm ur posts is that u are anti Nigeria. u are full of evil talk
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
jerosman2:

i just clicked on ur username and saw ur post. I can see frm ur posts is that u are anti Nigeria. u are full of evil talk

Dude post pictures of the Gunshot and stop gaslighting.

You claim you were shot and you are just recovering.

Post pictures of the gunshot wounds for us to see.
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Evii: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kai Muhammad must have started thinking of what to say to contradict this headline should in case CNN wins the award.
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by od501: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

FAKENEWS NGo gives award to a FAKENEWS media company for spreading FAKENEWS.

Nigerians will support all these FAKENEWS people to help destroy their country.

Till today, nobody have come out with proofs of any massacre.

My friend shut there. Just imagine the rubbish that comes out from your mouth. So in today's nigeria, you want someone to come out and testify against the government and still be alive? Is either you are wicked, or just another APC 30k- gang fool.
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by yommen: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

Is Nigeria already not destroyed? I know you are paid to do this and you really need to earn your pay but posterity will ask you.
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Myde4naija(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
Jdaughter:

Do you have conscience at all?
check yourself first, I guess you don't have conscience.

Supporters of bloodless Massacre
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by authority2006(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2021
And what about that of White House? That one doesn't deserve award. CNN should have made video about the Obigbo massacre instead of the Lekki audio massacre
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by authority2006(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2021
Richy4:
All the 10k, monthly social media personalities have arrived to defend why they were being paid.... I saluteooo grin

Who is paying them?
This is common sense issue now. We all saw the video clips of the soldiers shooting into the air, we saw CNN sensational video clip too, nothing in there. Massacre without victims or families of the dead!
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by authority2006(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2021
jerosman2:
am sorry surprise with the comment I read here. I was shot on that day on my right legs and taken to Lagoon hospital ikoyi for treatment. You can go to Lagoon hospital to verfy. while I heard when the doctor said 7 people were brought in for treatment. He said the government said said they should treat every one brought to the hospital from gun shot wound. I was lucky because the bullet went in and came out from the other side. I did pay a single lobo while there and I was given first class treatment. I am lucky I can now work on my own. Most people shot at the toll gate are street guys without homes or living in paki house. How do you trace so people. Imagine if I died that day who would have known from my family. My family just knew am staying in Lagos but don't know the particular area. I thank God I survived but will never go to testify. I don't want to be killed. Am making arrangements to leave Lagos. My dad asked me to come back to delta state. Most street guys here work in construction company and so can't be traced. If you like believe people were shot there or not, but remember God knows everything. God will judge everyone that took part in the shoting. My advice for most of you here is to be careful and don't say what you don't know. It can happen to anyone. Nigeria is a war zone and no one is safe.

Let's agree that were shot and few others too. Stray bullets could have caused that, in fact it could have led to loss of lives too. But the main question, the burning issue and bone of contention is the word "massacre" that took place that night. "Lekki Massacre" as popularly propagated! Was there a massacre?
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Sunnyja: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

Have you brought out any proofs to show that nobody actually died from the shootings?!
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Otunbalai(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

Do you by chance know what you are saying ? because you obviously do not sound like a human
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by arsenal444(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

See ur life like FAKE LIFE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanker Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike Weekend Over Bad Roads, Others / Where Will INEC Store Electoral Materials As CBN Governor Runs For Presidency? / Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.