Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award (14117 Views)

Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
The people that we share no border with will come out and defend imaginary massacre undecided

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by iamjavadem(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
Especially since Lagos state gave people who were injured during the protest money but the family of the dead still did not show up.
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

FAKENEWS NGo gives award to a FAKENEWS media company for spreading FAKENEWS.

Nigerians will support all these FAKENEWS people to help destroy their country.

Till today, nobody have come out with proofs of any massacre.
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Masterkernel1: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

You need proof to show that Nigeria is a failed state, right?
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Masterkernel1: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
It's awesome that the truth is winning on the International stage, while evil keep protecting vain.
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by UncommonLogic: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
Massacre that NEVER happened.
Rubbish trash award.
Still waiting on the list of people that were massacred.
DJ witch and her crew will eventually kill Nigeria and Nigerians with fake propaganda news.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Richy4(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
All the 10k, monthly social media personalities have arrived to defend why they were being paid.... I saluteooo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by jcross19: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
trutharena:
Rubbish.

The Lekki Massacre scam nonsense is what they are giving award for?

The only massacre without proof of death.
when one of the military men that did the job read your comment , he will just laugh and says bloody fool civilian.. They have fed you what you want to eat so continue vomiting bones...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.
I forgot your skull has been used by miners in Osun state
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by christistruth01: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
cool
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by yetunsbay(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

one mumu spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

[/s]
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
[s]
trutharena:
Rubbish.

The Lekki Massacre scam nonsense is what they are giving award for?

The only massacre without proof of death.
[/s]
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
[s]
wwwihy:
Fake News... confirmed by FEMINIST Looters, that they did not spend any money on imaginary deaths at toll gate because there was no fatality.
[/s]
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by GeneralPula: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Both Amnesty and CNN are mad..

There are killings currently going on in part of USA.. You won’t see CNN flexing muscle on that..

Nigeria is a country you people can’t cage anymore..

Same USA tryna pull AFDP president down with baseless allegations, just cuz he wasn’t dancing to their bias tune..

Lekki scenario is a political propaganda and it’s all about 2023..

Useless set of being..
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by JustCruise(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
Cruissseeee.....CNN wan cash out from this "highly speculated but inconclusive investigation"
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Trimjos: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
GeneralPula:

Oya vomit trash as usual grin
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by lamicruz: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
CNN deserves it
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

I forgot your skull has been used by miners in Osun state
Blood of lekki protesters!! This one na savage o
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by AMBURSAA(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
ASK DONALD TRUMP WHO ARE CNN ? (FAKE NEWS MEDIA)
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

The army authority buried the evidence secretly
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by ba7man(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
Jdaughter:

Do you have conscience at all?
Do you have the victim's list of the tollgate shooting??

@ Topic. I have seen the hashtags, i have seen the trends, i have seen the wailings and curses, i have seen the posters, i have seen t-shirts, i have seen Bovi's shirt on the Lekki tollgate shooting....... now i have seen the award nomination. (Present all this in court and watch your case thrown out).

The only thing I've not seen is 1 victim directly linked to the tollgate shooting.
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

You are a disgrace to the society, a genetic experiment gone wrong. Indeed the devil will see people worse than him in hell.
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Emmasnoop(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

ask your mama if na your real papa she show you because you never can tell! your mama fit done give you fake papa idiot.
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Micmuzac: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
Baba Lai go start to cry again, one Nigeria,we have no elsewhere to go, DStv must operate per seconds billing, bloodsuckers.
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by olisaEze(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
They deserve the award and more.

As a Nigerian, I don’t think I have ever seen a report so professionally done.

Even traced expended bullet casings from manufacturing date and factory to the Nigerian army, including the name of company and contractor that did the supplies and date.

Our "biggest network in Africa" NTA meanwhile is still not aware of a protest, but somehow will still give themselves an award at the end of the year. grin
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by christistruth01: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
Jdaughter:

Do you have conscience at all?

Kindly list the names of the Endsars Protesters killed at Lekki
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Houstency(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Stanfeelings:

ON A SCALE OF 1 - 10.... HOW STUPID AND SENSELESS ARE U?

You didn't capture the stupidity scale of the moniker you quoted..

His stupidity is minus infinity, which is evident in the way and manner he behaves on NL.
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by Bluntemperor: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Olobofife:
nice development.

You can't fault CNN and BBC.
They go on investigate journalism- not dictates of govt,tribe,religion or nepotism!
White man has all the information on Nigeria! From the amount of Crude Oil stolen since it's discovery at Oloibiri,to the operations of Boko-haram and other bandits and the corruption that has made Nigeria to be crawling!
We can't continue to be defensive all the time.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by utibills(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2021
ion get any of these, does it mean that people really died or no one died?? Someone keep me in the loop please ��
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by mright05(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Why would they.

Has Nigeria not been destroy before??
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by jerosman2: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
am sorry surprise with the comment I read here. I was shot on that day on my right legs and taken to Lagoon hospital ikoyi for treatment. You can go to Lagoon hospital to verfy. while I heard when the doctor said 7 people were brought in for treatment. He said the government said said they should treat every one brought to the hospital from gun shot wound. I was lucky because the bullet went in and came out from the other side. I did pay a single lobo while there and I was given first class treatment. I am lucky I can now work on my own. Most people shot at the toll gate are street guys without homes or living in paki house. How do you trace so people. Imagine if I died that day who would have known from my family. My family just knew am staying in Lagos but don't know the particular area. I thank God I survived but will never go to testify. I don't want to be killed. Am making arrangements to leave Lagos. My dad asked me to come back to delta state. Most street guys here work in construction company and so can't be traced. If you like believe people were shot there or not, but remember God knows everything. God will judge everyone that took part in the shoting. My advice for most of you here is to be careful and don't say what you don't know. It can happen to anyone. Nigeria is a war zone and no one is safe.
Re: Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award by LordOfTheGame: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Anything to drag the buhari or Jubril to the ICC is ok by me. Buhari is a demonic terrorist and his APC gang members are agents of darkness. Hang all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques / Sack Magu Now – Wike Charges Osinbajo / Shasa Market Crisis: Traders Express Displeasure Over Release Of Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.