Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid (5389 Views)

Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) / Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara / I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Truths9ja: 6:21am On Jan 03
I want to urge the great people of Rivers State, “do not be frightened - Governor Fubara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM_sTB5Rf48?si=3sm-V6Vnr8ihTdkh

https://twitter.com/SimFubaraKSC/status/1741722674705903965

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Truths9ja: 6:21am On Jan 03
Really Governor Fubara is winning the war hard and well. I really celebrate him more.

Fubara: Those seeking to remove me as governor have failed

Siminalayi Fubara, governor of Rivers, says those seeking to remove him as the chief executive of the state “have failed”.

Fubara spoke on Sunday at a church service in Opobo, Opobo/Nkoro LGA of Rivers state.

The governor, who did not mention anyone in particular, said his adversaries have not succeeded in removing him from office.

“I want to urge every one of us here, don’t be frightened. What they want is this red biro but it is still with me. (he retrieves a pen from his chest pocket),” he told the congregants.

In Nigeria’s public service, red biro is used by higher-ranking government officials to sign documents.

“It is still with me,” he said.

“They have failed. We are the winners because we are still signing with the red biro. As long as we are signing with the red biro, development will continue in Rivers state.”

“2024 will witness unprecedented heights in our state. The only thing we are asking from every one of you is your support and prayers.

“Also, believe in every decision that we take. We are not going to throw any of you under the bus. I wasn’t a governor when I used to stand for you. So, now that I am the governor I will stand for you.”

Fubara and Nyesom Wike, his successor and minister of the federal capital territory (FCT), had been at loggerheads over the political structure in the state.

In the wake of the crisis, Wike’s associates in the Rivers house of assembly commenced impeachment proceedings against the governor.

Fubara’s allies kicked against the impeachment moves.

Thereafter, 27 lawmakers in the state house of assembly defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Subsequently, Edison Ehie, factional speaker of the Rivers assembly at the time, declared the seats of the lawmakers who defected vacant.

Amid the political crisis, some commissioners resigned from Fubara’s cabinet.

On December 18, the governor and Wike agreed to end the political feud between them after President Bola Tinubu intervened in the stand-off.

Some of the resolutions reached at the meeting were that: All matters instituted in courts by the different factions should be “immediately” withdrawn, the 27 lawmakers who defected to the APC should be taken back as members of the assembly, and the impeachment proceedings against Fubara should be withdrawn.

The 27 lawmakers who signed the impeachment proceedings subsequently withdrew the notice against the governor.

On December 29, Ehie, an ally of the governor, resigned as a member of the legislative chamber.

Although Ehie didn’t give a reason for his resignation, it is believed to be a fallout of the political crisis in the state.

https://www.thecable.ng/fubara-those-seeking-to-remove-me-as-governor-have-failed/amp

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by DavSagacity(m): 6:44am On Jan 03
Meanwhile deep inside Mr Governor he is already frightened.

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by JASONjnr(m): 7:45am On Jan 03
If you simp anyhow, na you go hear am.

Dancing to Wike's tune will only kill your political career....

Installing Wike's men back to the state house will have your regime a restless one.... Rivers senators and house of reps are his boys....

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Truths9ja: 9:08am On Jan 03
JASONjnr:
If you simp anyhow, na you go hear am.

Dancing to Wike's tune will only kill your political career....

Installing Wike's men back to the state house will have your regime a restless one.... Rivers senators and house of reps are his boys....
Na fact you talk here
Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by hisexcellency34: 10:31am On Jan 03
I heard Wike has gone to secretly beg him

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Fatbam005: 10:32am On Jan 03
So funny how a politician can give assurance and people will believe

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Forumites: 10:32am On Jan 03
Fubara should stay focused. Stop talking and work. Visit your counterpart in Abia and see how your people can benefit from the markets hubs of Aba. Make una fix that aba/ph road na.

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Judolisco(m): 10:32am On Jan 03
Na u dey fear na... Na u dey run kitikiti run katakata.... Na u dey demolish building na

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Artscollection: 10:32am On Jan 03
Oma wait for suprème coûte amusement ni!!

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Dpharisee: 10:34am On Jan 03
I don't read stories about rivers state beyond first page, the leaders there are mad

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Righthussle: 10:38am On Jan 03
No be "frighten" makebyou go burn down state owned building? Ungrateful idiot.

Abeg shift. I am allergic to ungrateful beings.

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Egoveen: 10:38am On Jan 03
OK no problem
Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by BondRiv: 10:39am On Jan 03
Rivers people are not frightened.

Implement the resolutions and stop beating about the bush.

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by GreaterFuture(m): 10:40am On Jan 03
Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Truths9ja: 10:41am On Jan 03
God dey Governor Fubara back. No be small thing
Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Truths9ja: 10:56am On Jan 03
The current factional speaker and the pro Wike lawmakers should be conducting their meetings in the government house, the place where it has been designated for them to debate on the bills proposed by the rivers State parliamentarians .
Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Promax4321: 10:58am On Jan 03
Fubara Simil and his Oga Wike are winners in this imbroglio and the loser are those haters that wanted to come and destroy Rivers through Oyinbo and Oilmill.

They are much around, everyone can hear and smell them. Don't agree to settlement, mobility and fight, they want war in Rivers and SIM n Wike won big time.

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by Promax4321: 11:01am On Jan 03
Fubara Simil and his Oga Wike are winners in this imbroglio and the loser are those haters that wanted to come and destroy Rivers through Oyinbo and Oilmill.

They are much around, everyone can hear and smell them. Don't agree to settlement, mobility and fight, they want war in Rivers and to their chagrin SIM n Wike won big time.

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by DaTruths: 11:59am On Jan 03
hisexcellency34:
I heard Wike has gone to secretly beg him

Beg him to do what? To allow him to impeach fubara?

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by DaTruths: 12:01pm On Jan 03
Judolisco:
Na u dey fear na... Na u dey run kitikiti run katakata.... Na u dey demolish building na

If you dey fight who strong pass you, you supposed fear normally.

But to determine to fight also shows you are not scared to be scared.

Re: I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid by NemoDatQuod(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03
Hahahaha!
So says the man who is afraid of his own shadow. Now that you have completely capitulated, Wike is going to show you shege. I will be surprised if you are still Governor this time next year.

Sim the SIMP. Mtchew.

Truths9ja:
I want to urge the great people of Rivers State, “do not be frightened - Governor Fubara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM_sTB5Rf48?si=3sm-V6Vnr8ihTdkh

https://twitter.com/SimFubaraKSC/status/1741722674705903965

One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] / PHOTO: Dollars Recovered Today In A Farm In Abuja / When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner