Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) (1975 Views)

Freaky Whatsapp Group For Matured Minds / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / Get In Here And What A Male And Female Soldier Were Caught Doing Outside Barrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Take Not That This Is Not A Joke Thread.

Call It The Bitter Truth Or Forbidden Knowledge.

Everything you will read here through the pages are for both genders.

Let the truth set you free

Just Like The Guys The Ladies Are Welcome To Ask questions About The Men even If Its About Nairaland Guys or Ladies. You Are Welcome

I Will Answer All Questions no Matter How Long
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
If a man wishes to marry more than one wife he can go ahead as long as he can take care of all of them.

if a woman feels she also has the right to marry more than one husband then she can go ahead as long as she can take CARE of them and will be able to tell her children which particular man is their father.

1 Like

Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
How do I get to marry Norphiee?
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
If a guy dates two women he should care for them evenly

if a woman dates two men she should bare the responsibility of caring for both men, you cannot date two three men and expect all three to give you money and take care of you. dont be a greedy bitch.

if your girl cheats on you, dont break up, keep fucking her but stop funding her, tell her its her time to start funding you because she now handles more than one dick, enjoying more than one dick automatically becomes a responsibility
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
My Brother hear me and hear me well, if your girl doesnt spend her money on you then you have no girl.
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
BurntSoul:
How do I get to marry Norphiee?
is that a nairaland female
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
LADIES! Maybe You Didnt Know so I Will Tell You This

did you know that you can become successful without sleeping with any man?

desperation, lack of contentment, greed and selfishness, peer pressure and influence
makes women have sex for money

maybe there is a vulnerable girl reading this, here is an open secret for you, the more difficult it is for men to enter your pussy the more valueable you become
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Greatness Is Not Rated By Money But Value. How Valueable Are You?

Your Major Purpose In Life Is To Survive but How Best Can You Do It? Do You Survive By Being A Sexual Slave?

No, the Best Way To Survive Is to Have A Purpose, understand and Define Your Chosen Purpose then Turn Purpose Into Value because Value Automatically Attracts Wealth

1 Like

Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by Deicide: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
Do you think it is wise for a man marrying more than one wife to put them in the same house or get a separate house for them?
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
KingZaddy:
is that a nairaland female

Yea, check her out but not to snatch tho
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Deicide:
Do you think it is wise for a man marrying more than one wife to put them in the same house or get a separate house for them?
one Powerful Way Of Making Wives Live Together is How Much You Bring Them Together for A Happy Time Together (not Sex).

Men Who Share Equality With Their Wives Can Never Have more Than One Wife.

Only Men Who Are In Control Of Women Can Have Such.

About Your Question, you Can Have Four Wives In The Same House Living happily together, just Know How To Be A Messiah and Master To Them.

Bring Them To The Bed Room, have Them Around You Like Children and Constantly Write What You Want In Their Minds. It Works Best If You Marry Virgins Though because Virgins Are Blank pages
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
BurntSoul:

Yea, check her out but not to snatch tho
hahaha smiley i Currently Dont want Sexual Relationship with Women Now Bro so You Got Nothing To Worry About.

How Else Will You Have A Woman If You Dont Make A Move At Her.

But You Need To Know That majority Of The Ladies Here See Most Of The Guys here As Useless and Empty, can You Prove Different?
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
If We Start Removing The Roof Of Houses Around Town, you would Be Shocked With The Number Of Beautiful Girls That stay Indoors Are Refuse To Come Outside.

Naturally The Most Beautiful Creatures Are Nocturnal.
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
KingZaddy:
hahaha smiley i Currently Dont want Sexual Relationship with Women Now Bro so You Got Nothing To Worry About.

How Else Will You Have A Woman If You Dont Make A Move At Her.

But You Need To Know That majority Of The Ladies Here See Most Of The Guys here As Useless and Empty, can You Prove Different?

I'm different tho, not tryin'na sound my own trumpet. I made those moves but she hasn't responded yet
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
BurntSoul:

I'm different tho, not tryin'na sound my own trumpet. I made those moves but she hasn't responded yet
cool if she responds make her find her way to your heart because right now its all in your head.

if she doesnt respond move on, there are many to pick from
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
KingZaddy:
cool if she responds make her find her way to your heart because right now its all in your head.

if she doesnt respond move on, there are many to pick from

Haven't had a date from NL. I'm making this one the first
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by Offpoint1: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Why did Kim cheated on Eminem?
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
BurntSoul:

Haven't had a date from NL. I'm making this one the first
wish you all the best bro
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
KingZaddy:
wish you all the best bro

But u didn't answer the question I started with
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Offpoint1:
Why did Kim cheated on Eminem?
hahahaha. Good Question. Eminem is A Simp, he Had No Control Over Her Mind, he Was Too In Love and vulnerable To Kim.

Did You Know That He Has Custody of Kim's Sister's Child And Kim's Child From Another Relationship?

I Would Rather Go To Hell Than Raise The Child of Another Man birthed by The Bitch i Loved
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
BurntSoul:

But u didn't answer the question I started with
the Question You Asked Is A Long Talk big Enough To Make A Book.

You Can Only Tune A Woman's Mind Into Believing That you Are The One For Her she Will Then Have To Chose You. That Process of Tuning her Mind is Through Chats, qualities, attitude, naughtiness, etc

You Can Send Me A Mail If You Wish To get Such Book...

Wait! Before You Chose To Mail Me, the Book Is Not Free.

Goodluck
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
KingZaddy:
the Question You Asked Is A Long Talk big Enough To Make A Book.

You Can Only Tune A Woman's Mind Into Believing That you Are The One For Her she Will Then Have To Chose You. That Process of Tuning her Mind is Through Chats, qualities, attitude, naughtiness, etc

You Can Send Me A Mail If You Wish To get Such Book...

Wait! Before You Chose To Mail Me, the Book Is Not Free.

Goodluck

Alright bruv. Thanks for the gesture
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by Offpoint1: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
KingZaddy:
hahahaha. Good Question. Eminem is A Simp, he Had No Control Over Her Mind, he Was Too In Love and vulnerable To Kim.

Did You Know That He Has Custody of Kim's Sister's Child And Kim's Child From Another Relationship?

I Would Rather Go To Hell Than Raise The Child of Another Man birthed by The Bitch i Loved
Being in love genuinely has nothing to do with simpleton, some of you ladies are just unstable.

Yeah, I know... Eminem got alot of kids he raised, he did so out of love, you know he had a very challenging childhood while growing up. He doesn't want no kid to go through that, taking custody of the kid is out of love for kids and not for Kim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Offpoint1:

Being in love genuinely has nothing to do with simpleton, some of you ladies are just unable.

Yeah, I know... Eminem got alot of kids he raised, he did so out of love, you know he had a very challenging childhood while growing up. He doesn't want no kid to go through that, taking custody of the kid is out of love for kids and not for Kim.
Lol. ok
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
A woman will never cheat on you if you are in control of her mind and dwell in her heart.

here are things she has in mind that will never make her cheat, she fears you not because you will kill her but because you are unpredictable, she respects you because you are always in control of your life and focus, she is loyal to you because you know how to make her feel like a woman in wonderful ways, you are straight forward and dont take bullshit, you have rules that never bend and she wonders if maybe you might one day bend one for her sake, you own her during hot sex and control on the positions, she feels like you can see her anyway she is and you connect, she feels you are too good to be true.

can you be all these?
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by xxxXXXxxx: 2:56am On Mar 18, 2021
KingZaddy:
Greatness Is Not Rated By Money But Value. How Valueable Are You?

Your Major Purpose In Life Is To Survive but How Best Can You Do It? Do You Survive By Being A Sexual Slave?

No, the Best Way To Survive Is to Have A Purpose, understand and Define Your Chosen Purpose then Turn Purpose Into Value because Value Automatically Attracts Wealth

Apt!
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by xxxXXXxxx: 2:58am On Mar 18, 2021
KingZaddy:
If We Start Removing The Roof Of Houses Around Town, you would Be Shocked With The Number Of Beautiful Girls That stay Indoors Are Refuse To Come Outside.

Naturally The Most Beautiful Creatures Are Nocturnal.

Could you deeply explain the idea behind this opinion of yours.
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2021
xxxXXXxxx:

Could you deeply explain the idea behind this opinion of yours.
its Not an idea, i have seen it over and over
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by xxxXXXxxx: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
KingZaddy:
its Not an idea, i have seen it over and over

Talk more on it, you mean they don't come out to sunshine at all? Give example of such with illustration
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by KingZaddy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
xxxXXXxxx:

Talk more on it, you mean they don't come out to sunshine at all? Give example of such with illustration
i Think You Took It A Bit Too Literal
Re: Develop Noble and genius minds in here (Male and female) by xxxXXXxxx: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
KingZaddy:
i Think You Took It A Bit Too Literal

Alright, got the point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having S*x With Her Biological Son In The Room. Video / The Only Two Times I Beat A Lady In My 40yrs Of Existence / Meme Lovers Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.