Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? (2377 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by IamBroke(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello guys...
I'm an introvert and I have never been in a relationship...
So for those that have been in a relationship What are the signs of a dying relationship?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by richeeyo(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Forget the stories lack of good communication between you two
Or the lack willingness to discuss much

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by slawormiir: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Grab my weed ......sit and puff my weed while I read comments....
Ain't no fan of relationship...I bang the pussy and move on

But this time I am going to read comments and learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Michelle55: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
I really don't know because I've never placed myself in a position where such thoughts bothers me.. I'm always neutral in relationships, it's either it works out or not, I don't fret over it. I simply move on like it never happened.

Perhaps the next person knows something about the signs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Anigreat: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
shocked

1. When your girl start gobbling other balls, just know that your relationship is gone.
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Offpoint1: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
James: Hi Jen sweetheart, good morning (7:22 am)

Jen: fyn (11:35 pm)

James:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Red7: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
Michelle55:
I really don't know because I've never placed myself in a position where such thoughts bothers me.. I'm always neutral in relationships, it's either it works out or not, I don't fret over it. I simply move on like it never happened.

Smiles. You will believe your posturing is right. You will learn with time. I won't bother suggesting differential to save my data undecided
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Michelle55: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Red7:

Smiles. You will believe your posturing is right. You will learn with time. I won't bother suggesting differential to save my data undecided
So you dey save data?
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by GeneralPula: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
When she ignores you & keeps smiling to her phone while chatting with P.A or Bestie (a male friend) angry OR It takes her forever to reply your chats. You ask her why it's taking so long to reply your chats & she replied, "Don't be annoyed, I'm getting really cracked up with P.A chats".

My brother, you need no flesh & blood to reveal anything to you angry
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by gfon(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
Never been in a relationship.when i cum,i come back to my senses and continue with money chasing.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by IamBroke(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
Offpoint1:

James:
Haahaah
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by IamBroke(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by IamBroke(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
When she ignores you & keeps smiling to her phone while chatting with P.A or Bestie (a male friend) angry OR It takes her forever to reply your chats. You ask her why it's taking so long to reply your chats & she replied, "Don't be annoyed, I'm getting really cracked up with P.A chats".

My brother, you need no flesh & blood to reveal anything to you angry

This one choke ooooo
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by IamBroke(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Michelle55:

So you dey save data?
The guy is broke
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by StrongandMighty: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
whenever you call your partner and he or she picks and promises to call back later with the excuse of being busy but never did, that's a huge sign!

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by IamBroke(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
Michelle55:

You're breaking ma heart
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by IamBroke(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
StrongandMighty:
whenever you call your partner and he or she picked and promises to call back later with the excuse of being busy and never did. that's a huge sign
Very true
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by IamBroke(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
IamBroke:

This one choke ooooo

E hang join angry
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by chatinent: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
You've not been in one. Accepted.

You have not started one. Understandable.

How come you are interested in downfalls?

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Xenry: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
Offpoint1 grin grin grin

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hehehhehe

Let's see.
1. They don't pick calls at the first ring anymore.
2. They don't return missed calls... or return them pretty late.
3. Slow response to messages or even downright ignoring some.
4. They don't call as often anymore.
5. Conversations are not long anymore.
6. The tone probably sounds different.
7. They get easily irritated or angry at you
8. Nothing you do seems to bother them anymore. Things that they would normally react to elicit zero reactions.
9. They start keeping their options open.
10. If your contact was saved with a fond name, it's edited back to default name. cheesy

At this point, you decide whether to let the relationship die completely or you fix it, and reignite the spark.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Odunharry(m): 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Offpoint1:

James:
Lmao very funny but its true.

Jen fit get one guy mk she wan kill herself for
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by infogenius(m): 2:09am On Mar 18, 2021
Good communication sustains a relationship.
Poor communication destroys or breaks relationships.
the obvious sign of a dying relationship is when communication is dying.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by bigpicture001: 5:13am On Mar 18, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Hehehhehe

Let's see.
8. Nothing you do seems to bother them anymore. Things that they would normally react to elicit zero reactions.
10. If your contact was saved with a fond name, it's edited back to default name. cheesy

At this point, you decide whether to let the relationship die completely or you fix it, and reignite the spark.
.all this you mentioned happened to mine recently and I quitted!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by PAWG(m): 5:38am On Mar 18, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Hehehhehe

Let's see.

Experience!!

Taking notes

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:47am On Mar 18, 2021
bigpicture001:

.all this you mentioned happened to mine recently and I quitted!

The relationship wasn't important to you, then, because if it was you'd have found out what went wrong and put in effort to fix it.
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by femi4: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2021
IamBroke:
Hello guys...
I'm an introvert and I have never been in a relationship...
So for those that have been in a relationship What are the signs of a dying relationship?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
one way communication
One way giving
One way receiving
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by bigpicture001: 6:58am On Mar 18, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

The relationship wasn't important to you, then, because if it was you'd have found out what went wrong and put in effort to fix it.

Its more than important to me...I love her crazily... But sh is secretly worried about marriage which I assured her am up for it....set up a biz six months ago..making money but met multiple misfortune.. Sh couldn't stand it..sh changed her attitudes, blocked me for exactly no reasons....i talked my way back to all least communication with her again and continued to re-assure her I will get back to feet. Sh agreed on partial comeback...but sh changed to a very frustrating tactics that guy listed up there......

I asked her y am noticing all these,sh replied cuz it's deliberate as sh has already told me b4 sh wants out..this makes the second time I am begging vigorously to stay in d relationship.... It dawned on me I am dating my self...so I let her go..this happens just 2days ago..sh is a rare gem...but there are other yet undiscovered. Life goes on!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by Offpoint1: 7:02am On Mar 18, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

NEVER try to FIX a BROKEN relationship, it'll results into being in love with yourself cause the person you're trying ignite that spark will never love you the same. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

If you guys have querrell that's a different thing, but you see the GHOSTING prior to no issues? DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.
Re: What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2021
Offpoint1:

NEVER try to FIX a BROKEN relationship, it'll results into being in love with yourself cause the person you're trying ignite that spark will never love you the same. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

If you guys have querrell that's a different thing, but you see the GHOSTING prior to no issues? DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

A failing relationship could be as a result of diverse reasons. No one starts behaving different for no apparent cause. As I said, if the relationship is valuable, you find out what the problem is, see if it's fixable before you let go.

A relationship isn't guaranteed to have a perfect smooth sail... there'll be hiccups... there'll be times when it seems like it's falling apart, or one person is drifting away, you nurture it back to life. IF there's still life in it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Faints After Receiving Iphone 11 Gift From Her Poor Boyfriend (VID / Should I Keep My Neighbour's Fiancee, Company? / Drama As Man Who Was Brought To The UK By His Wife Impregnates Side Chick (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.