Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara (23941 Views)

General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Mohammed Babangida's Convoy Involved In An Accident, 3 Soldiers Dead / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Mgbadike80: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
labisibrass:

I wish God can open your eyes to see the selfless service men do to make idiots like you sit comfortably and type this nonsense!
I hope at a point of your life, you experience Just an hour of what soldiers deal with in northeast and North West
For idiots like you, some men haven't seen their 5 year old child for once right from pregnancy stage
For idiots like you to sit and type rubbish, thousands of men have lost either one hand or leg or even both legs
To Keep idiots like you safe, so many young girls are now widows, I hope God takes you through their pains too
For idiots like you, men cannot attend their parents final burials
Because of idiots like you , men can't remember how it feels to sleep on nice beddings
Do you think you can survive just 24 hours if those guys were withdrawn from their various locations? The only thing coward and insensitive idiot like you can do is to type rubbish!
THOSE WHO WANT WAR NEVER FIGHT IT AND THOSE WHO FIGHT WAR NEVER WANT IT.

i don't normally reply your likes but considering the time you put into writing this and the fact that you're not writing it to seek likes on the FrontPage, i'm convinced that you wrote out of genuine intentions, please, to many if not most Nigerians, the Nigerian army are the devil's incarnate, these men waste lives, destroy properties and rape women without any iota of conscience. Lekki tollgate, the Obigbo massacre, the Nkpor Onitsha massacre are some of the recent mass evils perpetrated by the army. Respect and legitimacy are earned not enforced by violence, intimidation or degrading those you seek it from, the Nigerian army especially under Buhari have dragged it's reputation through the mud and have no one to blame but themselves.
NB: the insults are not necessary, i did not insult you.
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Salvofthesouth(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2021
labisibrass:

I'm sure if this really happened it would have been a trending topic on Twitter, especially in this era where era where everyone is a journalist once they have access to techno T30.
I'm not saying it didn't happen but I'll so much appreciate if you can shed more light or show proof

It trended on Twitter, I was in ketu that day and that video was on Twitter too
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by oksmart: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
And you will die before me.
Foolishbuhari:

People will rejoice over your own untimely death soon! Nonsense!
Re: 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara by Foolishbuhari: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
oksmart:
And you will die before me.

You're even dead already sef. So e dey pain Abi? Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds / SKB Ogbuagu, PDP Chairman Slumps And Dies During Campaign In Enugu / Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.