Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? (3518 Views)

Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? / 13 Of The Most Beautiful Planets In The Universe / Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
I am not much into geography but I do a lot of deep thinking. I can never stop asking why?

Does anyone know why there is so much congestion and pressure in planet earth when there are enough spaces in other planets?

... some would argue saying the reason it is so would be that earth happens to be the only planet with oxygen.

Oh really?

But there are living things that survive on earth without oxygen? E.g Loriciferans.grin

Read about it.

Do not forget! the inhabitants of earth has damaged so much of the substance that preserves and keeps the form of the earth.

Humans are now the biggest toxic threat to earth !!!

Space X has found nothing good enough in Mars yet... it's not looking good. Does it mean we are all stuck here on earth?

Some things should leave earth and try other planets nagrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by budaatum: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
Maybe the other planets are in reserve for when we completely mess up earth or become too many and need to migrate.

I mean, imagine earth's population hits 1 Trillion and the date is 1st January 2,000,021, and Jupiter just might appeal.

3 Likes

Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Ademola47(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
There are different contradictory theories and explanations.

Some believe that other planets are meant to 'distract' the asteroids from reaching the earth by attracting them. Their large mass will make it have a huge gravitational effect which is an added factor to cause the distraction.

Other believe it's to reduce heat.

1 Like

Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lalasticlala abeg help us
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Pelecius: 1:46am On Mar 18, 2021
There are some alleged exoplanets but none has been found to be like earth. Oxygen and/or water is not the only condition that support life, there are other conditions which the only (known) planet that supports them is earth.
Earth is really SPECIAL but materialism bias would not want folks to agree.
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by SKhanmi: 1:48am On Mar 18, 2021
What do we know of space? Only what has been fed us.

What do we know of humans? Would they share knowledge that can benefit the whole of humanity, like engines being able to run on water or tell you this is the 6th/7th iteration of mankind on this planet, mars was inhabited colonized & then nuked, or that our creators made us as slaves & religion is mass control & a damn lie?

Are goverments for the people or mostly against them?

With that in mind, I wouldn't waste my time listening to official sources. Space X won't reveal shit if they find something, NASA is a joke.

Seek Knowledge and you shall find comes to mind. Thinking is just the first step.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by punisha: 5:26am On Mar 18, 2021
SKhanmi:

What do we know of humans? Would they share knowledge that can benefit the whole of humanity, like engines being able to run on water or tell you this is the 6th/7th iteration of mankind on this planet, mars was inhabited colonized & then nuked, or that our creators made us as slaves & religion is mass control & a damn lie?

With that in mind, I wouldn't waste my time listening to official sources. Space X won't reveal shit if they find something, NASA is a joke.

Seek Knowledge and you shall find comes to mind. Thinking is just the first step.

Small fight u don carry bazooka na so u dey do?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by femi4: 5:55am On Mar 18, 2021
BadRadio:
I am not much into geography but I do a lot of deep thinking. I can never stop asking why?

Does anyone know why the congestion and pressure on planet earth? When there are enough space in other planets... some would argue it is so because earth happens to be the only planet with oxygen.

Oh really?

Hope you know there are living things that survive on earth without oxygen? E.g Loriciferans.grin

Read about it.

Do not forget! the inhabitants of earth has damaged so much in the substance that keeps the form of the earth. Humans are now the biggest toxic threat to earth.

Space X has found nothing good enough in Mars yet... it's not looking good. Does it mean we are all stuck here on earth?

Some things should leave earth and try other planets nagrin
Earth PROTECTS life more than any planet

Only Earth gives, support and PROTECT life

2 Likes

Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Set awon conspiracy theories.
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Kennyking1234: 7:16am On Mar 18, 2021
Y
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Thos other planets and planetary objects are more significant in magic and magic is the ability to explore and influence the physical and abstract without little or no physical contact.

By the time you think deep, you'll understand other planets are occupied and not necessarily by flesh and blood like you but higher beings who might be aware of your existence.

It's possible they also don't know you exist yet and see Earth the same way you see other planets as empty and less useful

P.S... if you will like to learn magical arts, feel free to pm me

8 Likes

Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Xscape047: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2021
Abeg abeg..make dem dey their dey

Make we dey our deyy

2 Likes

Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Henrodah(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2021
Pluto don disappear.
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by BigDawsNet: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2021
Sun : Sun provides sunlight ND helps with plant growth

Mercury : actually protect the earth from massive sunshine

Mars: beautiful Mars is designed for exploration

Jupital: alien residence...you will find all kinds of alien in jupital
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by SKhanmi: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2021
punisha:

Small fight u don carry bazooka na so u dey do?

No vex, I don drop am. Op, Humans are not stuck on earth, Some of them go still relocate go heaven. Or the moon
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by superlicious: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2021
what people do not know is that,there is another world,with a different sunlight in the center of the earth. This middle earth civilization has its sun located at it's center.

This world is unpolluted and very peaceful. It is devoid of wars. It is located at the north pole, where humans rarely visit due to its inhabitable extreme weather.

This world is full of lush green vegetation and crystal clear water. It is said to have different entrances from earth. One of the entrances are located under the great pyramid of Giza.

A well decorated American airman testified to being drawn into a hole when he passed the northpole, and going into this unexplored Paradise,no one believed his claims.

The residents of this place are said to be significantly bigger than humans.They called thier home Agartha.

some people refer to this place as Eden ,because it is hidden by a force.

There are claims that some war German war criminals escaped to the North Pole and have never been seen to this day.

1 Like

Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2021
Uncle lalasticlala... Is this good enough for FP, we need the scientist and intellectuals in Nairaland to do justice. Thanks
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Judybash93(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2021
Well, i think we still have a long way to go. It's too early to say that we're stuck here, we don't know what the future holds but if you leave this to Africans, gbagbe.. We're stuck here
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2021
BadRadio:
Uncle lalasticlala... Is this good enough for FP, we need the scientist and intellectuals in Nairaland to do justice. Thanks

Are the things outside the universe needed by humans?
Anyway,you can't get exposed to what is useful except by chance.
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2021
SKhanmi:

intellectually nice !!!
Pelecius:
There are some alleged exoplanets but none has been found to be like earth. Oxygen and/or water is not the only condition that support life, there are other conditions which the only (known) planet that supports them is earth.
Earth is really SPECIAL but materialism bias would not want folks to agree.
smart !!!
Judybash93:
Well, i think we still have a long way to go. It's too early to say that we're stuck here, we don't know what the future holds but if you leave this to Africans, gbagbe.. We're stuck here
Inferiority complex has damaged several parts of your brain.
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2021
femi4:
Earth PROTECTS life more than any planet

Only Earth gives, support and PROTECT life
I dont understand sir !
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Thos other planets and planetary objects are more significant in magic and magic is the ability to explore and influence the physical and abstract without little or no physical contact.

By the time you think deep, you'll understand other planets are occupied and not necessarily by flesh and blood like you but higher beings who might be aware of your existence.

It's possible they also don't know you exist yet and see Earth the same way you see other planets as empty and less useful
u mean like aliens?
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Psalmspsalms: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2021
Do not strive to know too many things that are far beyond you. We have a lot of problem to deal with at the moment
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Are the things outside the universe needed by humans?
Anyway,you can't get exposed to what is useful except by chance.
what if "chance" never occurs? Will I continue to wallow in this cocoon of ignorance and nothingness?
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Psalmspsalms:
Do not strive to know too many things that are far beyond you. We have a lot of problem to deal with at the moment
Is it not possible we find answers to these looming mysteries... perhaps it could present us with a chance to use 99.9% of our brain capacity and it could also help us deduce enhanced understanding as to science, religion and the existential presence of an unseen supreme being otherwise known as the Alpha and Omega
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2021
BadRadio:
what if "chance" never occurs? Will I continue to wallow in this cocoon of ignorance and nothingness?
If something(useful) doesn't exist,then you can't be ignorant of it.
If the chance doesn't exist, then something (useful) can't exist.
Nothingness is impossible because there are infinite things.
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2021
BadRadio:
Is it not possible we find answer to these looming mysteries... perhaps it could present us with a chance to use 99.9% of our brain capacity and it could also help use deduce enhanced understanding as to science, religion and the existence of an unseen supreme being otherwise known as the Alpha and Omega
There's no supreme being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There's no supreme being.
Are you saying that as a philosopher, an atheist, liberal thinker or a logical religious person?
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If something(useful) doesn't exist,then you can't be ignorant of it.
If the chance doesn't exist, then something (useful) can't exist.
Nothingness is impossible because there are infinite things.
this is deep !!!
Re: How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2021
Psalmspsalms:
oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

900-year-old Crusader Sword Discovered By Israeli Scuba Diver / List Of Accredited JAMB CBT Registration Centres – 2017/18 / Obafemi Awolowo University: Cool Facts About OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.