Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,863 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? (3594 Views)

If The Earth Should Rotate 30times Faster What Will Happen? / Jamb To Begin Sales Of 2020 Forms On January 13 / Lagos State University 2019/2020 Jupeb/pre Degree Forms On Sale - Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by royalamour(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
So I'm here thinking about these stuffs.

From planet Mars to Mercury, Venus all the way to Jupiter except the Earth, all seems to be in ruin or something.

I have been thinking and researching about what could have happened to the beings that once inhabited these places.

Should we (Earthlings) not be concerned about the kind of destruction/apocalypse that befell these places?

Was the Earth attacked too and somehow few survivors repopulated Earth and the government decided to keep these information
in order not cause panic?

Is the Armageddon returning?

Hi Seun, what do you think?

Cc: Fynestboi, olawalebabs, Richiez

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by Vyzz: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
cool

First there is not a prove yet that these planets were ever inhabited...

But come to think of it, we seem to be the noisy house in the middle of a quiet hunted town...

It's disturbing that we still have fools building nuclear weapons, for what reasons exactly, smh

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by Mercury12(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
No one has actually landed on planet Mercury and Venus. All y'all get is just satellite images of the planets. They both too hot to support any life form.
I don't believe in aliens. They don't exist anywhere undecided

I believe in supernatural beings higher than humans and they just happen to exist in other realms and have great influences on humans.

14 Likes

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by ekineme: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
This my perspective is more of a myth though it might not be far from the truth.

Long Ago the planet Earth was very close to other friendly planets where lives both plants and animals flourished.

Humans started nursing the ambition of visiting the planet where the master reside, but this was out of the masters plan as we are only allowed in after completing our cycle on Earth here( Death)

The quest and zeal grew and the sons of men gathered to build the tower of Babel to touch heavens were the celestial beings reside.
The master designer saw their ambition and possiblity of achieving their aim, knowing the inherent ability he has imbibed in them by default, so decided to set the Milky way in motion, this caused the planets to move further away hence it won't be possible, by physical structure to bridge the barrier to act as ladder to cross over to the next planet.

The master creator being omniscient knows that man will invent space travel equipment to breach the barrier hence introduced the neighborhood of null and inhabitable planets.
Man is limited by time, with distance as a factor to beat, our ambition becomes fruitless to travel the space with limited time.
This is why we have those inhabitable neighboring planets. The ones that is habitable is far away.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by royalamour(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mercury12:
No one has actually landed on planet Mercury and Venus. All y'all get is just satellite images of the planets. They both too hot to support any life form.

I believe in supernatural beings higher than humans and they just happen to exist in other realms and have great influences on humans.

Aren't you concerned that we are so far the only planet with continuous buzz of activities, lights are night, jets in the are, satellites in the orbit and all?

I mean, if you are all alone in very lonely and quiet environment with empty houses, won't you be scared?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by royalamour(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

First there is not a prove yet that these planets were ever inhabited...

But coke to think of it, we seem to be the noisy house in the middle of a quiet hunted town...

It's disturbing that we still have fools building nuclear weapons, for what reasons exactly, smh

I am thinking maybe there's a civilization that is very mean in our galaxy. I think they are yet to decide if they should invade the earth again or wait till human activities begins to disturb their peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by ThatsONYI: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
shocked

Crazy how I've been thinking about something similar to this and I come across this topic. Sometimes, I wonder if the existence of the human race was just a mere coincidence but everything around us keep screaming "NO WAY".

One mistake, we make as humans is thinking the universe revolves around us (also one of the idiotic thoughts of racists) - but the sad truth is even if we cease to exist, the universe would keep moving on.

Don't get me wrong, it hurts me too but that's the truth - think about the covid 19 lockdown! Sometimes I get a headache thinking and calculating how we've got 8 (though, some scientist call Pluto - the dwarf planet) neighboring planets and none harbors life. Like how?

Take a look at Mars, scientists says it used to be just like earth; millions of years ago. Mars also has close similarities to earth, but with very little oxygen - no life at all! But what if these aliens don't need oxygen to survive, what if? Is it crazy? How can these planets be in existence for billions of years without life?

What if, these planets are actually there to protect earth? Like Jupiter attracts asteroid to itself (I think) therefore saving earth? What if they are formation of different particles? But how come, they've got natural satellite (more than earth in most cases)? Lots of questions.

The universe is so big, it's beyond our human mind and comprehension, there are billions of galaxies and ours - is just one out of billions.

@royalamour

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by ThatsONYI: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mercury12:

shocked

If I can remember correctly, I think the Soviet Union has sent a rover (or so) to Venus ... It managed to send back what Venus sounded like, it could only survive for two hours.. That was in the 80s (not sure of the date).

4 Likes

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by ThatsONYI: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
ekineme:
This my perspective is more of a myth though it might not be far from the truth.

Long Ago the planet Earth was very close to other friendly planets where lives both plants and animals flourished.

Humans started nursing the ambition of visiting the planet where the master reside, but this was out of the masters plan as we are only allowed in after completing our cycle on Earth here( Death)

The quest and zeal grew and the sons of men gathered to build the tower of Babel to touch heavens were the celestial beings reside.
The master designer saw their ambition and possiblity of achieving their aim, knowing the inherent ability he has imbibed in them by default, so decided to set the Milky way in motion, this caused the planets to move further away hence it won't be possible to by physical structure to act as ladder to cross over to the next planet.

The master creator being omniscient knows that man will invent space travel equipment to breach the barrier hence introduced the neighborhood of null and inhabitable plants.
Man is limited by time, with distance as a factor to beat, our ambition becomes fruitless to travel the space with limited time.
This is why we have those inhabitable neighboring planets the onces that is habitable is far away.

shocked

Quite a "good" theory.

Despite having too much on my head as a human striving to survive, I still get depressed because the knowledge of the universe is kinda "intentionally" hidden from us by this great power.

Why would these planets that'd possibly host life be so far from us? Nevertheless, it's still stupid that we so desire to see these aliens from other planets but have no love for fellow earthlings.

What if, the aliens we meet are less "technologically advanced" compared to us? What would be their fate? Would they subjugated, same way native Americans, Australian aboriginals and Africans were subjugated?

3 Likes

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
royalamour:

From planet Mars to Mercury, Venus all the way to Jupiter except the Earth, all seems to be in ruin or something.

I have been thinking and researching about what could have happened to the beings that once inhabited these places.

Should we (Earthlings) not be concerned about the kind of destruction/apocalypse that befell these places?

Was the Earth attacked too and somehow few survivors repopulated Earth and the government decided to keep these information

That's why God is called omniscience, have you also thought of all these planets including the earth being suspended on thin air?

That's how mighty God is.

2 Likes

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by Vilgax: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
MissLAP:

That's why God is called omniscience, have you also thought of all these planets including the earth being suspended on thin air?

That's how mighty God is.

space isn't "thin air"

3 Likes

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by brandnprinting: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
royalamour:

Over thinking
Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by iHateFraudsters: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
How old are you?

You've lived all these years without life on other planets.

Why is it now that you're bothered about no life on other planets?
Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by Moh247: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
shocked

What if other life form are not cabon based, and barely exist in wave forms

What if due to harsh exposure to sun ray, other planets life form exist beneath the surface

For humans that have not yet explored 70% of Earth's ocean, how are we sure we have explored these planets enough to know

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by Maxxim: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
I've been watching sci-fi movies these days and I could relate, maybe it's parallox eating up it's inhabitants, we might need green lantern to help us save planet Earth
Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
royalamour:

Well actually the earth is on it's own 7th extinction phase.. Proven by scientists..

https://news.ucr.edu/articles/2022/11/22/earth-might-be-experiencing-7th-mass-extinction-not-6th

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mercury12:

Don't be naive.. There have been confirmed sighting of Aliens but you choose to ignore it..

The main stream media have been trying to curtail the news to avoid global panic.

Even NASA are hiring church to prepare the people for alien contact.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.trtworld.com/magazine/nasa-turns-to-religious-scholars-to-prepare-humanity-for-alien-contact-53110/amp

Now if your familiar with global war events especially during the peak of world War 2, it was confirmed from many Global super power sources of Alien interference during the war..

Where some UFOs jammed pilots radio communications/ frequencies especially planes carrying weapon of Mass destruction.

Even a confirmed report released recently by the CIA and US airforce, where UFOs shot down a missile carrying plutonium of their testing site 1947..

Watch this SERIES (PROJECT BLUE BOOK)... A true live events movie.. To give you insight of what happened in 1947..

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Maxxim:
I've been watching sci-fi movies these days and I could relate, maybe it's parallox eating up it's inhabitants, we might need green lantern to help us save planet Earth

LOL.. They are all subliminal warning..
Watch this series.. (Project blue book)
Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by Maxxim: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

LOL.. They are all subliminal warning..
Watch this series.. (Project blue book)

Thanks for the recommendation I'll make sure I watch it though I don't have enough time to watch series, reason I stick to watching movies, I might end up watching a season for months lol

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Maxxim:

Thanks for the recommendation I'll make sure I watch it though I don't have enough time to watch series, reason I stick to watching movies, I might end up watching a season for months lol

Trust me.. You'll be hooked.. the movie are series of true event.
Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by Maxxim: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

Trust me.. You'll be hooked.. the movie are series of true event.
You've raised my expectations, I'll watch it
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by Globad(f): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
What if those inhabiting the other planets can't be seen by us?

royalamour:

3 Likes

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by blaquebelle: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Earth is probably a dumping ground anyway. Our solar system must be devoid of useful resources to ETs so they've abandoned the planets here. OP, do not worry, the only thing you have to bother about is humans destroying the planet with our actions (deforestation, climate change, or Las las Russia will start a nuclear war and everywhere go clear), simple.

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by Mandate2023: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Fictions.....u better start using ur brain for something else more realistic and stop dis dumb analysis imaginary lies......did anyone ever told u those planets ever have living creatures in them b4

So we should join u and be worried about something that is not reasonable.....what then do u intend to do about it?.....

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by SKhanmi: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
There are many explanations

1) They exterminated themselves with war (earth is on it's 7th turn like one guy above posted) or were wiped out by natural disasters.

2) They exist on those planets in another dimension so we can't see them

3) They live/hide underground or possess external forms we are not familiar with or can't detect.

Many ancient texts have the truth but unfortunately only a few percentage will get to know it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by blaquebelle: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
ekineme:

The master designer saw their ambition and possiblity of achieving their aim, knowing the inherent ability he has imbibed in them by default, so decided to set the Milky way in motion, this caused the planets to move further away hence it won't be possible, by physical structure to bridge the barrier to act as ladder to cross over to the next planet.

The master creator being omniscient knows that man will invent space travel equipment to breach the barrier hence introduced the neighborhood of null and inhabitable planets.
This is why we have those inhabitable neighboring planets. The ones that is habitable is far away.

Nowhere did the bible say the tower of babel was built so that they could see where God resides. They came together to build a place, high to heaven (figurative of building to the tallest point possible, i imagine they wanted the achievement of building an ancient 'burj khalifa' cheesy) Now, why did the bible say they were building up to the heavens? TO MAKE THEMSELVES A NAME. We can accuse them of having lofty architectural dreams but I think the accusation that they wanted to build and see God was a fairytale that some how got passed down in Christianity.

Reference: Gen 11:1-9

2 Likes

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by OperationalVehi: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
Earth is a project. The milky way is a little cell

Just like a lab rat's behavior is evaluated, it's the same way some higher reality watches and take note of us.
Humans, animals and trees are self conscious. Yes they are self conscious but there is a limit to their reaction. Humans aren't special that is why it's from "birth to death".

The reality of "birth to death" is what gives me the opinion that life on earth is very unreal.
But for some reasons, we have been bestowed with the feeling of love, pain, joy and ability to think which are somehow meant for a higher level of being.

There must b a reason why we were given this abilities. You are alone on earth, in a program

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by eddyj36(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
It's impossible that earth is the only planet that supports life. Maybe the only one in our solar system, but definitely not in the galaxy. And if we are to believe the great flood recorded in the Bible and many other historical tales about same flood from different cultures around the world. then Yes earth might be at risk of another catastrophic event happening again. If it happened once before it definitely can again.

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by ThatsONYI: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
brandnprinting:

Over thinking

shocked

Actually, he isn't... It's kind of him to think about the future of our planet and the legacy we'd leave behind for our generations to come. What if, same fate that befall other planets happens to us or our descendants?
Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by ThatsONYI: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Moh247:
shocked

What if other life form are not cabon based, and barely exist in wave forms

What if due to harsh exposure to sun ray, other planets life form exist beneath the surface

For humans that have not yet explored 70% of Earth's ocean, how are we sure we have explored this planets enough to know

shocked

Good questions, sir.

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? by ThatsONYI: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

Don't be naive.. There have been confirmed sighting of Aliens but you choose to ignore it..

The main stream media have been trying to curtail the news to avoid global panic.

Even NASA are hiring church to prepare the people for alien contact.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.trtworld.com/magazine/nasa-turns-to-religious-scholars-to-prepare-humanity-for-alien-contact-53110/amp

Now if your familiar with global war events especially during the peak of world War 2, it was confirmed from many Global super power sources of Alien interference during the war..

Where some UFOs jammed pilots radio communications/ frequencies especially planes carrying weapon of Mass destruction.

Even a confirmed report released recently by the CIA and US airforce, where UFOs shot down a missile carrying plutonium of their testing site 1947..

Watch this SERIES (PROJECT BLUE BOOK)... A true live events movie.. To give you insight of what happened in 1947..

shocked

How long before we meet these aliens?
I do hope they exist and they come in PEACE because if they don't, and are technologically advanced than earthlings - then we are DOOMED!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nov/dec Waec Gce 2015 Subscription Portal On / South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / [gaposa News]: Gateway (ict) Polytechnic Sapade Students And Naps Mourns The Dea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.