Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive (1400 Views)

Motorcycle, Car in Umahi’s Convoy Crash, Kill Three In Ebonyi / Why Lagos Should Be Credited For Its Stability And Developmental Drive / Willie Is Working: Political Adviser Rates Anambra Security Architecture High. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by afonjaheadhunts: 3:22am On Mar 18, 2021
This post is in response to the thread created below https://www.nairaland.com/6464088/gov-obiano-dave-wear-crown/4

A thread for a healthy comparison was created for Governors of both Anambra and Ebonyi State. Before the thread could even set sail my brother's from Anambra had already taken over the thread to start insulting the people of Ebonyi state. The lowest I have seen on nairaland from Igbo's.

How embarrassed I felt, it however dawned on me that indeed Willie's loyalist could not put up a good show and had to mess up the thread before it even started to ensure that there was no infrastructural comparison, the fact that Willie who is rounding up his 8year tenure is being compared to a Dave of just 6years goes to show that Dave have done a better job. Posting pictures of individual properties or listing estates and businesses owned by Anambra big boys is not Willie's infrastructural development.

It is only people who have not been to Ebonyi that will compare a Willie to Dave, I am from Anambra state and have visited Ebonyi recently so I can tell you without a doubt that Ebonyi of Dave Umahi's government knocks Willie's Obiano government hands down, please Anambra people let us drop our ego and speak truth to ourselves Willie cannot be compared to Umahi on any front. You name it, even Agriculture, where is the Anambra Rice that only exist on nairaland?

Most of the infrastructures Anambra people posted and hailed Willie for had already been built by Dave in his first year or tenure in office, Dave built the Ebonyi ICC 5 years ago, dualize all roads in the City center, lit up the city, upgraded their stadium and is currently building a new stadium and a Airport, Ebonyi has a golf course which Anambra does not have, Dave Upgraded the Ebonyi broadcast station to digital in his first term and this is what we are hailing Obiano for doing in 8years is that how low we have sunk Ndi Anambra?

I was really amazed when I saw comments saying his bridges and development were not relevant to the people, I laugh at such ignorance, look at the Dubai we are all hailing today with such mentality there would not be a Dubai to celebrate, even here in Nigeria take a look at Uyo in Akwa Ibom over 10 years ago Apkabio was building roads, malls and bridges people laughed it off but today Uyo is a choice destination in the country that will be the story of Ebonyi soon.

Dave is a visionary Governor not many would know what to expect but few years from now Ebonyi would be a choice destination to many home and abroad, he is not just building roads he is building an economy and a thriving environment to drive it not many would understand this government is continuum when the next government comes in he would not have much to do but consolidate on what has been done and create more employment to drive the state and people to economic independence.

Also note that it takes a man that is dedicated and one who loves his people to do what Dave is doing look at the infrastructures he is building, very solid and built to stand the test of time but go to Anambra and see Willie's 1"inch thick road littered all across the state that does not last one raining season yet we come here to bloat our egos and make our governors godlike when infact they have no love and have not done anything for the people. Can we even compare the structural integrity of the projects like roads, bridges etc done in Ebonyi and Anambra. One is an eyesore where the other is world class.

The only reason why this discussion would even come up in the first place is because Dave has done better in 6years than Willie have done in 8years I just hope Dave continue with his development in love for his people like he has done, this is not about APC or PDP, Anambra or Ebonyi it is about development that we all crave for how do we get it when we are not sincere to our government I could excuse political jobbers, and registered party faithfuls for they do this to feed their families and survive but I will not forgive nor excuse you who simply out of ego lie in the face of truth just to give yourself a false sense of pride.

Mind you it might appear like Obiano did so much in Anambra (Not when compared to Ebonyi) because he had predecessors that did remarkably well and he had to consolidate on that. Dave on the other hand set the ball rolling and any other government after him even without much effort will also do well. My brother's and sisters don't bask in the euphoria of paid party faithfuls campaigning for their master's to set our dear state backward, these party faithfuls are only concerned about their gains for the lies and propaganda that they tell.

Before you can truly compare Willie and Dave go to Anambra and Ebonyi, or follow infrastructural and developmental strides in both states not threads created by government faithfuls or loyalist. The only governor that can be compared with Dave in the SE is Umahi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by Kebbiprince: 3:26am On Mar 18, 2021
As an independent observer I think your anambra people have inferiority complex and instead of comparing the indices resorted to posting Obiano pics, I like how they were ignored.
I just think their APGA party is losing it and had to look for a bright governor for a propaganda, lol

2 Likes

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by afonjaheadhunts: 3:34am On Mar 18, 2021
Kebbiprince:
As an independent observer I think your anambra people have inferiority complex and instead of comparing the indices resorted to posting Obiano pics, I like how they were ignored.
I just think their APGA party is losing it and had to look for a bright governor for a propaganuda, lol

I have to agree with the bold, very true.

1 Like

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by EzeNri(m): 3:40am On Mar 18, 2021
I was embarrassed by the attitude of those Anambra APGA lowlives.

Oppressing Ndi Ebonyi because of they have larger number on Nairaland is grossly unIgbo.

We are ashamed of them and Ndi Igbo on Nairaland should condemn those unwholsesome attitude by Anambra APGA for allowing impostors and non-Anambra to drag what was meant to be a thread for supporting healthy competition into bigotry.

We are proud of Ndi Ebonyi and the strides they are making.

They should ignore those enemies of Ndi Igbo. They don't represent us or beloved Anambra.

Tankio

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by HacheNoire: 3:41am On Mar 18, 2021
Even the blind can see that.

Under heavy rainfall, Erosion will wash all Willie`s projects to Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by ngadaAwo: 3:45am On Mar 18, 2021
HacheNoire:
Even the blind can see that.

Under heavy rainfall, Erosion will wash all Willie`s projects to Lagos
my old friend

how far naa cheesy

like all your old monikers are back
how's Ogun lakaaye?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by afonjaheadhunts: 3:51am On Mar 18, 2021
EzeNri:
I was embarrassed by the attitude of those Anambra APGA lowlives.

Oppressing Ndi Ebonyi because of they have larger number on Nairaland is grossly unIgbo.

We are ashamed of them and Ndi Igbo on Nairaland should condemn those unwholsesome attitude by Anambra APGA for allowing impostors and non-Anambra to drag what was meant to be a thread for supporting healthy competition into bigotry.

We are proud of Ndi Ebonyi and the strides they are making.

They should ignore those enemies of Ndi Igbo. They don't represent us or beloved Anambra.

Tankio

That show of shame was indeed Very embarrassing and you would think OreMi22 had sense only to discover that her sense was hire purchase gone wrong..

I actually like how Ebonyi peeps abandoned the thread for them to do their APGA primaries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by EzeNri(m): 4:05am On Mar 18, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

That show of shame was indeed Very embarrassing and you would think OreMi22 had sense only to discover that her sense was hire purchase gone wrong..

I actually like how Ebonyi peeps abandoned the thread for them to do their APGA primaries.
Yeah.

I am proud of Ndi Ebonyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by SmartPolician: 4:29am On Mar 18, 2021
Why are you people opening threads up and down comparing two states? Are you people that jobless?

You invest your productive time in opening threads, arguments and e-fights. Tomorrow, you turn around and blame Buhari for your failure.

1 Like

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by OreMI22: 5:18am On Mar 18, 2021
Everyone knows that even common fertilizer for cultivation, Umahi didn't give anybody. Even the former Governor Martin Elechi did so much for Ebonyi agriculture while tarring all the roads inside Abakaliki. Umahi is just building useless flyovers in his village that has no economic bearing on his people. I don't want to post pictures of Ebonyi primary and secondary schools here. So that folks will not view this as an insult. But, it is appalling what Ebonyi people are forced to attend as "schools" in the state.

Under Umahi's watch, Ebonyi people became the poorest state in southern Nigeria! With poverty rate similar to war torn northeast state of Bornu and Yobe! A totally misguided fellow building senseless expensive projects that contribute zero kobo to the wellbeing of his people. While his people are dying in extreme abject poverty.

How can a southern state have >80% poverty rate and people are trying to gloss over it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by UsmanFodio: 5:19am On Mar 18, 2021
That julusmalem is not an Anambra boy he is my brother and he came to put enermity inbetween the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by OreMI22: 5:26am On Mar 18, 2021
All these Umahi propagandists here should be ashamed of yourselves!

Ebonyi state is the ONLY Southern state with poverty rates greater than most states in the middle belt! Think of it for a minute that 8 out of every 10 Ebonyi state people in that state lives in abject poverty! Yet, you glorify a man who has not spent even one kobo on any poverty alleviation program or job creation scheme. Extreme poverty has continued to grow in Ebonyi state as Umahi is busy building more and more pointless glass flyovers.

Ebonyi state is the only state in southern Nigeria where i see their women and nursing mothers used as laborers and worked like donkeys. Even the poor pregnant women have no choice than to work as block carriers in every construction site! What happened to Umahi using some of the money he uses for glass tunnel to buy them sewing machines to be tailors or give them soft loans of N50K each to become petty traders? It is truly a shame how low you have let Ebonyi people down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by okeyglm: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2021
kindly speaking. all the governors in South east including umahi are rubbish. who builts flyover where his people can't afford bicycle. yesterday I went to uyo . I was astonished with all the flyovers in the city I can only counter few vehicular movement with large fellowship of rickety keke. it shows lack of human development in the city. vast road and flyovers are meant for decongestion not a decoration edifice. tell umahi to give attention to human capital development of ebonyians
Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by afonjaheadhunts: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2021
OreMI22:
Everyone knows that even common fertilizer for cultivation, Umahi didn't give anybody. Even the former Governor Martin Elechi did so much for Ebonyi agriculture while tarring all the roads inside Abakaliki. Umahi is just building useless flyovers in his village that has no economic bearing on his people. I don't want to post pictures of Ebonyi primary and secondary schools here. So that folks will not view this as an insult. But, it is appalling what Ebonyi people are forced to attend as "schools" in the state.

Under Umahi's watch, Ebonyi people became the poorest state in southern Nigeria! With poverty rate similar to war torn northeast state of Bornu and Yobe! A totally misguided fellow building senseless expensive projects that contribute zero kobo to the wellbeing of his people. While his people are dying in extreme abject poverty.

How can a southern state have >80% poverty rate and people are trying to gloss over it?

Ebonyi is not on that list because of Umahi instead Umahi has changed the Narrative of Ebonyi and SE in General, everyone now identifies development in the SE with Ebonyi and not Anambra and this is eating you Willie Urchins deep so now your strategy is to get Ndi Anambra to hate and propagate hate and vile against Umahi a performer.

Umahi really set the stake high for aspiring governors in the SE by building world class infrastructure in Ebonyi state while Willie deliver local and substandard jobs in Anambra state because of urchins like you that would celebrate mediocrity for peanut, while rubbing your belly.

Ebonyi has given world class brands a reason to want to invest in the SE because of the standard of Umahi's project that can compete with such anywhere in the world same cannot be said for Anambra that waste billions to build and billions more to patch, what a shame.

Look at pictures of projects done by Umahi in Ebonyi and look the the ones done by Willie you would be ashamed as a Anambrarian that such shameful job was done in Anambra even when Anambra should do better considering that it earns more, has more elite and educated class.

Shamefully that is not the case it is an eyesore over there with cheap and substandard jobs littered in the state. This is because the governor does see Ndi Anambra as villagers and deliver village grade project to Ndi Anambra thanks to his urchins like you on standby to always defend his incompetence and unproductive government in Anambra.

One thing is certain and one thing most Anambrarians would agree is that Willie has divided Anambra politically and set Anambra state back to the dark years of bad roads in our state, extortion, thuggery and robbery in our markets. It wil take a miracle for APGA to clinch the next gubernatorial election.

3 Likes

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by afonjaheadhunts: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2021
OreMI22:

Ebonyi state is the ONLY Southern state with poverty rates greater than most states in the middle belt! Think of it for a minute that 8 out of every 10 Ebonyi state people in that state lives in abject poverty! Yet, you glorify a man who has not spent even one kobo on any poverty alleviation program or job creation scheme. Extreme poverty has continued to grow in Ebonyi state as Umahi is busy building more and more pointless glass flyovers.

Ebonyi state is the only state in southern Nigeria where i see their women and nursing mothers used as laborers and worked like donkeys. Even the poor pregnant women have no choice than to work as block carriers in every construction site! What happened to Umahi using some of the money he uses for glass tunnel to buy them sewing machines to be tailors or give them soft loans of N50K each to become petty traders? It is truly a shame how low you have let Ebonyi people down.

So now you believe and even quote Nigerian stats how ironic, the same stats that you like to disprove when it does not favour Anambra is the same stats you are using as your index to tag Ebonyi poor. Well sorry to burst your bubble Umahi is working to alleviate Ndi Ebonyi from Poverty its and gradual process and the success will be televised.

However, you should be more worried about the fact that Under Willie's watch Ebonyi caught up with Anambra and overtook it in infrastructural development now Anambra is playing catch-up trying to build its own ICC, Stadium etc even yet we have no golf course, no landmark infrastructure, only a hand full of dualize roads in the city centre, and the likes and Umahi is just getting started, you should think about that when next you want to run down Umahi's government.

We who are true Ndi Anambra with no political affiliation or over bloated ego will call a spade a spade and speak truth regardless who the truth speaks too. Because we want the best for Anambra state and not Willie or his urchins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2021
[s]
afonjaheadhunts:
This post is in response to the thread created below https://www.nairaland.com/6464088/gov-obiano-dave-wear-crown/4

A thread for a healthy comparison was created for Governors of both Anambra and Ebonyi State. Before the thread could even set sail my brother's from Anambra had already taken over the thread to start insulting the people of Ebonyi state. The lowest I have seen on nairaland from Igbo's.

How embarrassed I felt, it however dawned on me that indeed Willie's loyalist could not put up a good show and had to mess up the thread before it even started to ensure that there was no infrastructural comparison, the fact that Willie who is rounding up his 8year tenure is being compared to a Dave of just 6years goes to show that Dave have done a better job. Posting pictures of individual properties or listing estates and businesses owned by Anambra big boys is not Willie's infrastructural development.

It is only people who have not been to Ebonyi that will compare a Willie to Dave, I am from Anambra state and have visited Ebonyi recently so I can tell you without a doubt that Ebonyi of Dave Umahi's government knocks Willie's Obiano government hands down, please Anambra people let us drop our ego and speak truth to ourselves Willie cannot be compared to Umahi on any front. You name it, even Agriculture, where is the Anambra Rice that only exist on nairaland?

Most of the infrastructures Anambra people posted and hailed Willie for had already been built by Dave in his first year or tenure in office, Dave built the Ebonyi ICC 5 years ago, dualize all roads in the City center, lit up the city, upgraded their stadium and is currently building a new stadium and a Airport, Ebonyi has a golf course which Anambra does not have, Dave Upgraded the Ebonyi broadcast station to digital in his first term and this is what we are hailing Obiano for doing in 8years is that how low we have sunk Ndi Anambra?

I was really amazed when I saw comments saying his bridges and development were not relevant to the people, I laugh at such ignorance, look at the Dubai we are all hailing today with such mentality there would not be a Dubai to celebrate, even here in Nigeria take a look at Uyo in Akwa Ibom over 10 years ago Apkabio was building roads, malls and bridges people laughed it off but today Uyo is a choice destination in the country that will be the story of Ebonyi soon.

Dave is a visionary Governor not many would know what to expect but few years from now Ebonyi would be a choice destination to many home and abroad, he is not just building roads he is building an economy and a thriving environment to drive it not many would understand this government is continuum when the next government comes in he would not have much to do but consolidate on what has been done and create more employment to drive the state and people to economic independence.

Also note that it takes a man that is dedicated and one who loves his people to do what Dave is doing look at the infrastructures he is building, very solid and built to stand the test of time but go to Anambra and see Willie's 1"inch thick road littered all across the state that does not last one raining season yet we come here to bloat our egos and make our governors godlike when infact they have no love and have not done anything for the people. Can we even compare the structural integrity of the projects like roads, bridges etc done in Ebonyi and Anambra. One is an eyesore where the other is world class.

The only reason why this discussion would even come up in the first place is because Dave has done better in 6years than Willie have done in 8years I just hope Dave continue with his development in love for his people like he has done, this is not about APC or PDP, Anambra or Ebonyi it is about development that we all crave for how do we get it when we are not sincere to our government I could excuse political jobbers, and registered party faithfuls for they do this to feed their families and survive but I will not forgive nor excuse you who simply out of ego lie in the face of truth just to give yourself a false sense of pride.

Mind you it might appear like Obiano did so much in Anambra (Not when compared to Ebonyi) because he had predecessors that did remarkably well and he had to consolidate on that. Dave on the other hand set the ball rolling and any other government after him even without much effort will also do well. My brother's and sisters don't bask in the euphoria of paid party faithfuls campaigning for their master's to set our dear state backward, these party faithfuls are only concerned about their gains for the lies and propaganda that they tell.

Before you can truly compare Willie and Dave go to Anambra and Ebonyi, or follow infrastructural and developmental strides in both states not threads created by government faithfuls or loyalist. The only governor that can be compared with Dave in the SE is Umahi.
[/s]

Let pictures play the role not long epistle, we know enemies of Anambra will agree with you but who cares, imagine the idiot from Kabbi also known as Arewa a chronic Anambra hater called himself independent observer grin grin grin same idiot with user name arewa was backing and praising SOUTHWEST then and insulting Igbos today same beast is attacking west and calling them names, Anambarians are hard to break that's the fact

cc Kebbiprince:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

So now you believe and even quote Nigerian stats how ironic, the same stats that you like to disprove when it does not favour Anambra is the same stats you are using as your index to tag Ebonyi poor. Well sorry to burst your bubble Umahi is working to alleviate Ndi Ebonyi from Poverty its and gradual process and the success will be televised.

However, you should be more worried about the fact that Under Willie's watch Ebonyi caught up with Anambra and overtook it in infrastructural development now Anambra is playing catch-up trying to build its own ICC, Stadium etc even yet we have no golf course, no landmark infrastructure, only a hand full of dualize roads in the city centre, and the likes, you should think about that when next you want to run down Umahi's government.

We who are true Ndi Anambra with no political affiliation or over bloated ego will call a spade a spade and speak truth regardless who the truth speaks too. Because we want the best for Anambra state and not Willie or his urchins.
I guess Abia are the ones trying to catch up with the rest in the east , please mention the infrastructures in Ebonyi that Anambra is trying to catch up, Infrastructures in Ebonyi should be competing with Awka not Anambra as a state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by EzeNri(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Ebonyi is not on that list because of Umahi instead Umahi has changed the Narrative of Ebonyi and SE in General, everyone now identifies development in the SE with Ebonyi and not Anambra and this is eating you Willie Urchins deep so now your strategy is to get Ndi Anambra to hate and propagate hate and vile against Umahi a performer.

Umahi really set the stake high for aspiring governors in the SE by building world class infrastructure in Ebonyi state while Willie deliver local and substandard jobs in Anambra state because of urchins like you that would celebrate mediocrity for peanut, while rubbing your belly.

Ebonyi has given world class brands a reason to want to invest in the SE because of the standard of Umahi's project that can compete with such anywhere in the world same cannot be said for Anambra that waste billions to build and billions more to patch, what a shame.

Look at pictures of projects done by Umahi in Ebonyi and look the the ones done by Willie you would be ashamed as a Anambrarian that such shameful job was done in Anambra even when Anambra should do better considering that it earns more, has more elite and educated class.

Shamefully that is not the case it is an eyesore over there with cheap and substandard jobs littered in the state. This is because the governor does see Ndi Anambra as villagers and deliver village grade project to Ndi Anambra thanks to his urchins like you on standby to always defend his incompetence and unproductive government in Anambra.

One thing is certain and one thing most Anambrarians would agree is that Willie has divided Anambra politically and set Anambra state back to the dark years of bad roads in our state, extortion, thuggery and robbery in our markets. It wil take a miracle for APGA to clinch the next gubernatorial election.
This has nothing to do with beloved Ndi Anambra but APGA lowlives.

Regards
Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

However, you should be more worried about the fact that Under Willie's watch Ebonyi caught up with Anambra and overtook it in infrastructural development now Anambra is playing catch-up trying to build its own ICC, Stadium etc even yet we have no golf course, no landmark infrastructure, only a hand full of dualize roads in the city centre, and the likes and Umahi is just getting started, you should think about that when next you want to run down Umahi's government.

Ebonyi doesn't have standard ICC, Anambra have Dora Nkem Akunyili conference center in Awka same standard with Ebonyi ICC, Anambra have two mini stadiums in Onitsha three private stadiums in Anambra one in Nnka, Nnewi and Oba, the ICC Anambra is building is international standard with 10,000 capacity it will be the biggest in eastern region

2 Likes

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2021
OreMI22:

You people should Ignore all these Abakiliki boys..

While wasting your time on them..

2 Likes

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2021
post=99982375:

Ebonyi doesn't have standard ICC, Anambra have Dora Nkem Akunyili conference center in Awka same standard with Ebonyi ICC, Anambra have two mini stadiums in Onitsha three private stadiums in Anambra one in Nnka, Nnewi and Oba, the ICC Anambra is building is international standard with 10,000 capacity it will be the biggest in eastern region

Ana akari don't be silly akali..

Must u reply all these village boys..

What are you comparing...

You might end up belittling and ridiculing yourself..

Ignore.

1 Like

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Below is Ebonyi ICC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2021
Anambra and Ebonyi had no boundary..

They should compare themselves with their fellow poverty rated states and not Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by afonjaheadhunts: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2021
post=99981979:
[s][/s]

Let pictures play the role not long epistle, we know enemies of Anambra will agree with you but who cares, imagine the idiot from Kabbi also known as Arewa a chronic Anambra hater called himself independent observer grin grin grin same idiot with user name arewa was backing and praising SOUTHWEST then and insulting Igbos today same beast is attacking west and calling them names, Anambarians are hard to break that's the fact

cc Kebbiprince:

You already created a picture based thread for the comparison probably if you APGA faithfuls did so in good faith Ndi Ebonyi would have indulged you instead you resorted to insult before you even started posting pictures even after another Igbo brother gave acceptable rules and volunteered to sort pictures for the comparison.

This thread however is to state the obvious that even the blind can see the deaf has heard and the dumb is telling his neighbours that Umahi has out performed every governor in the SE and has no comparison there. Posting pictures of Anambrarians investment in Agriculture, real estate etc and tagging them Willies achievement is a new low for Ndi Anambra this shows Anambra has hit rock bottom under Willie's watch.

I want the best for my dear state however Willie is not that guy and does not compare to Umahi on any level, try to picture Umahi ruling a state with the networth personality that Anambra holds. That state would easily rival Abuja or Lagos on any front but look at what Willie has done to our dear state take a look at Nnewi, Ihiala, Ekwulobia etc nothing to write about the little road we had are all gone, before I used remember when Anambra could proudly boast of having the best road network but that is now is the history books and a lesson for current affairs class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by EzeNri(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2021
post=99982141:
I guess Abia are the ones trying to catch up with the rest in the east , please mention the infrastructures in Ebonyi that Anambra is trying to catch up, Infrastructures in Ebonyi should be competing with Awka not Anambra as a state
Stop this divisive statements. You can still pass your points without oppressing your other brothers.

Nobody is arguing that Ebonyi is more developed than Anambra but commending their giant stride. They need encouragement please.

But the koko is, Umahi vs Obiano is not a debate. Ndi Igbo will vote Umahi over Obiano.

We did it before, we'll still do it again.

We voted based on available resources and where the states were before they came onboard. But based on the volume of strategic projects executed, Obiano is the clear winner.

He really touched Anambra.

I am proud of the achievements of beloved Ndi Anambra. I feel a special kind of love and pride when driving through Onitsha on my way to my beloved Aba.

I am prouder with level of development going on in Ebonyi. Beloved Abakiliki was an eye sore when I last visited but thanks to Umahi the narratives have changed.

Please, let's be brothers. All is to the glory of AlaIgbo.
Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2021
[s]
afonjaheadhunts:

You already created a picture based thread for the comparison probably if you APGA faithfuls did so in good faith Ndi Ebonyi would have indulged you instead you resorted to insult before your even started posting pictures even after another Igbo brother gave acceptable rules and volunteered to sort pictures for the comparison.

This thread however is to state the obvious that even the blind can see the deaf has heard and the dumb is telling his neighbours that Umahi has out performed every governor in the SE and has no comparison there. Posting pictures of Anambrarians investment in Agriculture, real estate etc and tagging them Willies achievement is a new low for Ndi Anambra this shows Anambra has hit rock bottom under Willie's watch.

I want the best for my dear state however Willie is not that guy and does not compare to Umahi on any level, try to picture Umahi ruling a state with the networth personality that Anambra holds. That state would easily rival Abuja or Lagos on any front but look at what Willie has done to our dear state take a look at Nnewi, Ihiala, Ekwulobia etc nothing to write about the little road we had are all gone, before I used remember when Anambra could proudly boast of having the best road network but that is not is the history books and a lesson for current affairs.

[/s]
You dont know your state, empty brains, you guys quick to say Anambra IGR is bigger than Ebonyi but you guys are dumb not to remember that Anambra has more workforce, pensioners and population to take care than Ebonyi, you guys are low to remember cost of labour is cheap in Ebonyi than Anambra, you guys are empty to remember that granite which consume large chunks in building of infrastructures and roads that Ebonyi government get them free unlike Anambra and other southeast states that buy their granite from Ebonyi, Ebonyi make so much money from individuals and eastern states, even neighboring Benue, even federal projects that purchase granite from Ebonyi, go to Ebonyi to confirm how much the sale 10 tires tipper fully loaded of granite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by afonjaheadhunts: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2021
post=99982141:

Abia state has not been lucky with governors in the past, thank goodness Okiezie is trying to make a difference, that said this thread is not about Abia state. It is about Willie and Dave, infrastructural development not Anambra Vs Ebonyi.

Ebonyi state capital today will give Awka a run for its money all thanks to Umahi, that said Ebonyi state capital is 10 times more beautiful than Awka, with good dualize paved roads, street light, well planned and organized streets and layouts etc.
Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by afonjaheadhunts: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2021
post=99982375:

"Standard ICC" What does that even mean? Is it the number of people seated in an ICC that makes it standard? It appears Obiano's failures have got you confused and you can't put up a good defence compare pictures of other ICC from other states with that of Ebonyi and see that Ebonyi ICC reigns supreme you would marvel at the interior too. Ebonyi also has the ecumenical centers or is that one not standard too?

I like the fact that you listed; "Dora Nkem Akunyili conference center in Awka (which cannot be compared with Ebonyi ICC), Anambra have two mini stadiums in Onitsha three private stadiums in Anambra one in Nnka, Nnewi and Oba", all you have listed not was built by Willie so what's your point.

The discussion here is who out performed the other Dave and Willie not Ebonyi Vs Anambra this goes to show Willie has nothing to show but substandard roads, bridges and police cars purchased for policing in the state the rest of the development is by Anambrarians, that goes back to what I mentioned before imagine Umahi ruling a state with Anambra heavy weights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

"Standard ICC" What does that even mean? Is it the number of people seated in an ICC that makes it standard? It appears Obiano's failures have got you confused and you can't put up a good defence compare pictures of other ICC from other states with that of Ebonyi and see that Ebonyi ICC reigns supreme you would marvel at the interior too. Ebonyi also has the ecumenical centers or is that one not standard too?

I like the fact that you listed; "Dora Nkem Akunyili conference center in Awka (which cannot be compared with Ebonyi ICC), Anambra have two mini stadiums in Onitsha three private stadiums in Anambra one in Nnka, Nnewi and Oba", all you have listed not was built by Willie so what's your point.

The discussion here is who out performed the other Dave and Willie not Ebonyi Vs Anambra this goes to show Willie has nothing to show but substandard roads, bridges and police cars purchased for policing in the state the rest of the development is by Anambrarians, that goes back to what I mentioned before imagine Umahi ruling a state with Anambra heavy weights.
Otondo was it Dave that built Ebonyi mini stadium? Obiano is building stadium in Awka, he completed Olympic size swimming pool, two standard basket ball court and other sports facilities used in Nigeria police game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Abia state has not been lucky with governors in the past, thank goodness Okiezie is trying to make a difference, that said this thread is not about Abia state. It is about Willie and Dave, infrastructural development not Anambra Vs Ebonyi.

Ebonyi state capital today will give Awka a run for its money all thanks to Umahi, that said Ebonyi state capital is 10 times more beautiful than Awka, with good dualize paved roads, street light, well planned and organized streets and layouts etc.
Below is Dora Akuyili center Awka with hotel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Obiano is building is the biggest standard ICC with 10,000 capacity in east similar to Calaba ICC and Eko international conference hall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Is A Student In Umahi's Infrastructural Developmental Drive by afonjaheadhunts: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2021
post=99983196:
[s][/s]
You dont know your state, empty brains, you guys quick to say Anambra IGR is bigger than Ebonyi but you guys are dumb not to remember that Anambra has more workforce, pensioners and population to take care than Ebonyi, you guys are low to remember cost of labour is cheap in Ebonyi than Anambra, you guys are empty to remember that granite which consume large chunks in building of infrastructures and roads that Ebonyi government get them free unlike Anambra and other southeast states that buy their granite from Ebonyi, Ebonyi make so much money from individuals and eastern states, even neighboring Benue, even federal projects that purchase granite from Ebonyi, go to Ebonyi to confirm how much the sale 10 tires tipper fully loaded of granite

Easy brother no insult I have tried to be civil in this discussion with you because I seen you as a brother coming from same town and respect the fact that you are one of the Igbo's that stand in defence of Ndigbo on this forum which I must applaud however let's be guided and civil if you cannot defend Willie in a civil manner just let it slide as I would not want to make a mess on this thread.

On the argument raised the work force and population in Anambra are they not adding value to the state? should that not translate to more IGR for the state? are they not taxed by the state, do they not drive the economy of the state? Are they not Anambrarians? Don't they vote during elections in the state? So why complain about their salaries and pensions that they worked for, after all payment of salaries is the only thing Willie government boldly brags about. If civil service do not add value govt can cut the work force and create empowerment programs to absolve them.

Why is labour cheap in Ebonyi? Labour is cheaper in Ebonyi because Umahi uses direct labour and personally supervises his projects, if Umahi use Inter-Bau or Niger Cat would labour still be cheap? These are some qualities that we have to appreciate in Umahi. Ebonyi looked inward to develop their state is another leadership prowess of Engr Dave and he has to be commended for it does Anambra not have resources she could harness too? Yes we do but we rather play politics with it and hand it over to one of our brother from same village for personal gains. When you check all this you have to love Umahi and that why I said he has love for his people and their interest at heart.

Umahi created an industry in Granite, got Igbo's, Chinese and other investors to partake what stops Willie from doing such in Anambra? Do you mean to tell me Anambra has no resources to harness, you have to give it to Umahi he is a good leader all round, you just have to love him and appreciate his work in Ebonyi state, Willie has done his bit but comparing him to Umahi is like comparing Innoson to a road side mechanic, they both work on cars but the difference is clear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Kwara Youths Arrest Kidnappers With Wades Of Dollars / Christianity Has Taken Away Our Gods Given Self Defense / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.