Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis (9113 Views)

3 Police Officers Killed As Gunmen Attack Ebonyi/Enugu Border Checkpoint / Sanwo-Olu Intervenes In Magodo Land Tussle, Orders Stand Down / Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by Ubykcee(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2021
God help them
Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by kuuljay(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2021
The map is more confusing than the boundary issue
Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by Kinematics: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why are the two states having issues over "an ordinary boundary"? Does the boundary have oil? That's what causes problems in Nigeria.

Oil and the hinterlands of potopoto republic can never be mentioned together unless you are talking about palm oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by SmartPolician: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2021
Kinematics:

Oil and the hinterlands of potopoto republic can never be mentioned together unless you are talking about palm oil.

Get sense small nau because Imo and Abia States has crude oil and natural gas.
Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by MysteryShopper: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2021
The only thing those poor illiterates ebonyi knows is only how to drag land. They drag land with Cross River, drag with Benue, drag with Enugu, etc. Tufia
Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by GreatEbonyi: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2021
MysteryShopper:
The only thing those poor illiterates ebonyi knows is only how to drag land. They drag land with Cross River, drag with Benue, drag with Enugu, etc. Tufia
Idiot, so you want them not to fight for their right, abi,
you think they are cowards like your ppl that chickens out when the heat is turned on them, only knows how to hide & commit crimes.

1 Like

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by BenDrickz(m): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2021
Ebony and Enugu we be clamoring for Biafra and no love between them.
Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by Ghedo99(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2021
MysteryShopper:
And Them do naming for this one.
Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by hollah123: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2021
Whois:
Please this is a very wrong priority, it is better if they fight for development. I was posted to serve in a border town called nenwe in aninri LGA in Enugu. It is a boundary between isi-izu In
ebonyi and okigwe in imo. That local area is nothing to write home about, not even one bank in the whole aninri local government, no electricity pole talkless of having electricity in some of the communities, untarred road everywhere, drinkable water is scares. Who the boundary epp
oga this is pure lie,every south east state is better than Dubai.

cc
gidgiddy officialgarri Eastlink proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 afonjaconehead FSU Sctests fahdiga mayniaa cynthialove justosee

abeg, fahdiga said Nnamdi Kanu is a professor
cc
monogamy

1 Like

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by Fahdiga(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2021
hollah123:
oga this is pure lie,every south east state is better than Dubai.

cc
gidgiddy officialgarri Eastlink proeast2 hammervj Asgard13 afonjaconehead FSU Sctests fahdiga mayniaa cynthialove justosee

abeg, fahdiga said Nnamdi Kanu is a professor
cc
monogamy
Both of you are on your monthly period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by hollah123: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Both of you are on your monthly period
I agree

which professor is Nnamdi Kanu?
professor of what?
Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by GreatEbonyi: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Ebonyi like fighting everybody. They will fight Benue, fight Cross River, fight Enugu, even fight Anambra that don't have boundary with them. They will fight Ezza and Izzi within them.

Fulanis of the east.
It is called braveness, We fight for our right, we don't just fight for fun,
we are not cowards like your ppl,
checkout Israel they fight every time for justified reasons, that is what we do.

call us the Israel of the east & you will be perfect.
Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by MysteryShopper: 9:48am On Mar 18, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Ebonyi like fighting everybody. They will fight Benue, fight Cross River, fight Enugu, even fight Anambra that don't have boundary with them. They will fight Ezza and Izzi within them.

Fulanis of the east.

You said it all. Ebonyi the almajiri of the east. The only thing those barbaric illiterates know is all about fighting cheesy

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by Kinematics: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

[s]Get sense small nau because Imo and Abia States has crude oil and natural gas. [/s]

You mean groundnut oil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by GreatEbonyi: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2021
MysteryShopper:

You said it all. Ebonyi the almajiri of the east. The only thing those barbaric illiterates know is all about fighting cheesy
It is far better to be known as warriors,
than to be known as criminals all over the world,
Anambra criminals comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by MysteryShopper: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2021
[s]
GreatEbonyi:
It is far better to be known ashamed warriors,
than to be known as criminals all over the world,
Anambra criminals comes to mind.
[/s]

Ebonyi is ravaged with illiterates

Ebonyi is ravaged with poverty

Ebonyi is ravaged with criminals

Ebonyi is ravaged with Guineaworm

Ebonyi people are cursed

Ebonyi people are running to Anambra for greener pasture

Ebonyi state is the most backward state in Nigeria
Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by MysteryShopper: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:

Fulanis of the east.

Ebonyi people are cursed cheesy
Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by GreatEbonyi: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2021
MysteryShopper:
[s][/s]

Ebonyi people are cursed

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
that same old post again?
chei!! chei!!
your parents are childless,
who knows, maybe they have used you for money ritual,
bcus thats Anambra tradition,
every compound in Anambra must have one or two imbecilic person used for money ritual,

mad ppl every where,

1 Like

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by MysteryShopper: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2021
It is my post and I composed it and it fits into the narrative of ebonyi miscreants cheesy

[s]
GreatEbonyi:
See Oga or Madam anyone you be, Im fed up with this your repeating of posts, I have seen that you lack mental capacity to challenge me, I think you are a halfbreed.
[/s]

Ebonyi people are cursed

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by MysteryShopper: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2021
GreatEbonyi:
See

Ebonyi is a cursed poverty stricken state, no wonder millions of ebonyi indigenes have ran to Anambra for greener pasture

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by GreatEbonyi: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Yes that's the technical knockout post that put you in your place. I composed it, so take it again. Let everyone see what about people are known for. Cry more for me cheesy

Technical knockout my foot, just accept that you have an empty brain, you are trying to defend undefendable,
for your information,
we are used to that trash you called composure,
yet we are unshakable, you can ask your Harlots mothers,
so I want you to do more write more,

if indeed you have brain write new things, there are many purported things to write,
but I bet you, you can't,
bcus you have no brain,
Anambras are only good at crimes.

I'm waiting for your new articles, that is if you have anything upstairs.

... ndi oshi.
Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by MysteryShopper: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2021
GreatEbonyi:
Tech.

Retardation is the problem you have, no wonder millions of ebonyi people are in Anambra hawking gala. Useless bunch of illiterates

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by GreatEbonyi: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
MysteryShopper:

Retardation is the problem you have, no wonder millions of ebonyi people are in Anambra hawking gala. Useless bunch of illiterates
SMH, still on the same copy & paste of yesterday,
plz go & sell expired drugs,
when next you see Ebonyi topic just keep off, bcus we don't need thieves & brainless creatures masturbating on our issues.
Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by MysteryShopper: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2021
Greatebonyi, see public schools in ebonyi state. No wonder 90% of ebonyi people are illiterates

Re: NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis by rtdCivilservant: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted
I will call someone else to paint my mansion. Osy Marshal the painter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari Managed Ptf / Probe Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Govts Over N11trn Electricity Fund – Serap / UGWUANYI In Three Weeks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.