Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG (27842 Views)

Link Us With Owner Of Huge Scrap Deposits Along Dangote Refinary Axis For Reward / CBN's New Policy On Cash Deposits: Nigerians React / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by DSC7: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2021
Jonah507:
Coco,toy story,Shrek,killer bean, snowhite and seven dwarves and so much more...

Please suggest some more animations to me. I love it!!!

Golden Hell.....
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by Emperor002: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2021
Bad news

1 Like

Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by lonlytroy(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2021
Yes we also found some around Zuba in Abuja,. The north is blessed
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by Jonah507(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2021
DSC7:

Golden Hell.....

Thanks boss. I'm getting it right away!
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by AMvanquish: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2021
yanabasee1:
They'll easily claim this and share it between Nasarawa state and FCT. But will never allow Oyel in the South to belong to the the people of the southern region.

Even if they allow it, will it turn the South to Dubai. Politicians Will be politicians.
See Bayelsa , the least populous state in Nigeria with around the highest federal allocation. Did it change anything.

3 Likes

Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by michoim(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2021
Nice one
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2021
I pity those in kugbo, kary. Nyanya or mararaba axis.... hope bandits wont start attacking them
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by Cooldiipo(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2021
grin
cool
I have ten hours plus laptop powerbank for sale. Do you need one?
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by AerialMapper: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2021
Nothing new

There is massive gold mining taking place at Giri -gwagwalada axis

A huge artisanal operation that you wouldn’t believe!
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2021
They have just given bandits a new location to start their operations. Foolish people
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by tasalanoni(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2021
That's a welcome development.. Good for economic diversity
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by elmessiahs(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

You deserve koboko,can you ever separate buhari/northerners from crude oil?
I don't get you... expand your explanation
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by selemempe: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Ogbeni relax.....Biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized
yes... because the Niger Delta people are hell bent on sabotaging it at every turn.
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by Emperor5(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2021
If this is true....FG should allow citizen to mine the Gold, because FG claiming it will end up the whole thing in the pocket of political looters
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by mekussa(m): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2021
That's how platinum was discovered in Niger state and has brought terrorists to the state.
Zamfara gold
Ondo gold
Sokoto gold.....

What's the common factor? Banditry.
Nassarawa gold now.
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by savageyoungboy(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2021
I hope they are put to good use and not use to make firearms

Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2021
This government I don't understand.

Treat Gold and other deposits thesame way you handle Nigeria Delta oil.

Sell the mining licenses to foreign companies.

You wanted to enrich your own in Zanfara then the terrorists took over the mines. Yet we have never heard you issue "Shoot on sight" on the mine grounds.
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by AfonjaConehead: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2021
elmessiahs:

I don't get you... expand your explanation

Yes nah,my brother. What I mean is that, nothing can ever separate these northern parasites from the crude oil
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by wink2015(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2021
Abuja Nasarawa Highway !

Is the gold money going to the Nasarawa state government or to Abuja FCT.
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by DrObum(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Watch so called bandits take over that area.
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by HonLord: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
GOFRONT:
FG if you like, find Diamond, Silver, Titanium all together, As long as you have previously found and keep the bandits, bokoharam and kidnappers, those precious stones are just a ruse.

Just imagine rubbish. Already whooping N15Bn Oil Revenue has been spent looking for worthless goods for Stupid and leprosy stricken humans.
That is why we move to where. To the North and APC, achievement has come, not knowing that this is the beginning of sorrow within the people living there. How many illegal miners has been arrested? How much has come from the revenues of those minerals to the Federal Purse?

The only language I want to hear today is - BIAFRA RESTORATION. Anything other than this is fake, deceit, lies and hate. Nobody has proved to me (Bishops, Pastors, Preachers, Traditional Rulers, Governors, Senators, H. Reps, etc) that Nigeria leaders/ruler has anything good to offer Nigerians.

I have not seen that person that can give us hope and the more we stay together, the WORST THINGS BECOME. Prayers and fasting has not worked and we should stop deceiving ourselves. I need Biafra, ask for your own and if you don't have - ALLOW THOSE WHO HAVE TO GO!

Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by buymyride: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Ogbeni relax.....Biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized
you nor go die well cry

1 Like

Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by Temptee101(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
slawormiir:
[s]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Ogbeni relax.....Biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized [/s]

You are not God.

1 Like

Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by SouthSouth1914: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
Skyfornia:
This country is truly for the north...watch as they will mine the gold and hand over the proceeds to the state government. When will Niger delta get sense?

Your oil is used to develop Lagos, abuja and many states in the north, una just dey look like zoooombie

In your very own eyes, they will divert Ibori loot to other states and you won't do nothing..

Na only to sabotage Biafra effort una sabi

I hope you’ve not gone madt? How can you qualify the whole ND people as cowards? Can’t you understand that the constitution of suppression is being used still after successive military regimes?

People are becoming more aware of things, and can’t wake up one day to fight. Stop your myopic generalizations and stop living in a fool’s paradise!
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by Skyfornia(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

E go shock you

1 Like

Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by Skyfornia(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

I hope you’ve not gone madt? How can you qualify the whole ND people as cowards? Can’t you understand that the constitution of suppression and being used still after the military regimes?

People are becoming more aware of things, and can’t wake up one day to fight. Stop your myopic generalizations and stop living in fool’s paradise!

Oga this your English is hard to read...please if you can't type in English...knack am for pidgin.
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by odaniel1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
I intended to lead a team of miners to one of these states before. What my eyes saw could not bring me to continue. Do you know that so many illegal foreigners come in through the borders to engage in this illicit act?... They won't allow you to mine alongside them and are heavily protected by very high powers in government.
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by Lawalemi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Congrats.
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by Elliot2(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Pussy niggà like you

1 Like

Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by BBBells: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
if you like discover oil in the sky,

greediness for Nigerian heart big pass all the natural resources we have,

one man dey trillion inside him account and me i find ten naira to drink garri

gold and oil my ass
Re: We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG by lastempero: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Increase in bandits activities along that axis soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Problems With N100,000 Weekly Withdrawal Limit — NECA / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? / Obtaining A Mortgage Loan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.