Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Do Not Sleep On Saturday: Ooo International Observers No Wan Rock The Boat Ooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Sleep On Saturday: Ooo International Observers No Wan Rock The Boat Ooo (690 Views)

Protesters Sleep On The Road To Demand Saraki's Resignation / Jump into the lagoon and hide ur Heads in SHAME International observers(Photo) / International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Sleep On Saturday: Ooo International Observers No Wan Rock The Boat Ooo by ideylaff: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2011
my brothers and sisters , please  shine ya eyes well well oooo, International Observers dey see balu balu, na d same colour dey vote, oyinbo man no no d difference betwen chinedu and chike oooo or between Kola and Lanre, or between Ahmed and Lamido,

all they see is black men and black women voting,

ds time around PDP have taking it to higher levels oooo, we dey take awa Camera to record the election on ground, counting at the centres, and den
when we go to bed we wake up in the morning with announcement of PDP figures, That is what they are doing ooooo

International observers dont want to rock the 9ija boat ds time around and so they are saying its free and fair, as in 1 man 1 vote

but what they are not saying is dat 1 man votes, 1 is counted, but on report 20 is reported,

On Saturday NO SLEEP ooooo cos PDP will steal your mandate away overnight,

There is so much Evidence of Bukola Saraki and other PDP cohorts spending their live savings to get power.

I repeat any compromising electoral officer will face GOD up there, in fact they will go up their early and if they do not go up there early
they will use the proceeds of the dodgy results they are announcing to look after sickness. Yes they will

cos me I no know wetin we wan do again ooo, if INEC HQ are reporting figures over night and doing balu balu (the more u look the less u see for us oo)

I DON TIRE, 4 PDP,  (all the seats they lost was just shakara to give election credence that its free and fair)

LORD HELP US,

NB: MODS PLEASE GIVE THIS TOPIC FRONT PAGE PLEASE, ITS VERY IMPORTANT. JUST FOR 1 DAY AT LEAST. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

(1) (Reply)

Akala Gives Out Gifts To U.i Students / Jegamatics / If Gej Dies,what Next Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.