Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

It's Normal Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Normal Now (1864 Views)

Is It Normal That I've Never Received Any Gift From Anyone? / My Sister Wants Traditional Marriage In The City: Is It Normal? / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Normal Now by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:50am On Mar 18, 2021
Almost all and I repeat NEARLY ALL the married men I know above 45yrs have one girlfriend or the other.

It's almost normal now

6 Likes

Re: It's Normal Now by yanabasee1(m): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2021
It's not normal because the useless men that you know indulge in it....

They're lots of men that I know out there, who'd never mingle outside...

11 Likes

Re: It's Normal Now by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2021
Normal? I don't think so, at least I hope not. There are still men out there who are faithful, loyal, and take their vows seriously.

The useless married men who have girlfriends simply don't see their marriage as sacred nor have any respect for their wives.

8 Likes

Re: It's Normal Now by LauraClasikVibe(f): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Normal? I don't think so, at least I hope not. There are still men out there who are faithful, loyal, and take their vows seriously.

The useless married men who have girlfriends simply don't see their marriage as sacred nor have any respect for their wives.
true

1 Like

Re: It's Normal Now by anthonyuncle(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
how come, it is only you that know them?
Re: It's Normal Now by Nazgul: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Almost all and I repeat NEARLY ALL the married men I know above 45yrs have one girlfriend or the other.

It's almost normal now
That's because you women have chosen not to show love, care and comfort to your husbands.

6 Likes

Re: It's Normal Now by drmikeadams(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

It's almost normal now
grin grin

Almost all the Nigerian girls I know are into oloshoism........

It's almost normal now

2 Likes

Re: It's Normal Now by LauraClasikVibe(f): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
undecided
Nazgul:

That's because you women have chosen not to show love, care and comfort to your husbands.
Re: It's Normal Now by Nazgul: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
undecided
Why the face?

Basically all women these days want to get married but very few understands what marriage is all about.

Even though your assertion about all men from age 45 and above are cheats is very wrong, I won't deny the fact that a lot of men are being pushed into the arms of strange women, no thanks to their nagging wives at home.

Show your man love, care and comfort and watch your love grow till old age.

5 Likes

Re: It's Normal Now by ImaIma1(f): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nazgul:

Why the face?

Basically all women these days want to get married but very few understands what marriage is all about.

Even though your assertion about all men from age 45 and above are cheats is very wrong, I won't deny the fact that a lot of men are being pushed into the arms of strange women, no thanks to their nagging wives at home.

Show your man love, care and comfort and watch your love grow till old age.

It takes two to tango. Showing of love and care should be reciprocal for a marriage to.grow.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Normal Now by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2021
kiss
ImaIma1:

It takes two to tango. Showing of love and care should be reciprocal for a marriage to.grow.

1 Like

Re: It's Normal Now by SMJay: 1:10am On Jan 13, 2023
It's abnormal
Re: It's Normal Now by lavylilly: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2023
cheesy
Re: It's Normal Now by Pojomojo: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
wink
yanabasee1:

Re: It's Normal Now by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
LauraClasikVibe:
Almost all and I repeat NEARLY ALL the married men I know above 45yrs have one girlfriend or the other. It's almost normal now
A major reason is that the wife at home chooses to sit tight in such adulterous situations, right? If wives would refuse to not settle with such adulterous situations, then your friends would not be married men but formerly married men.undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Normal Now by culf: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
LauraClasikVibe:

It's almost normal now

How come almost all the married men you know have girlfriends? You should be careful with such circles of men around you.
Re: It's Normal Now by IyaTola: 2:14am On Apr 23, 2023
shocked
Re: It's Normal Now by Originalsly: 5:21am On Apr 23, 2023
yanabasee1:

That's right ...... lots of men do not mingle outside... have no side chicks ..... real men know how to cover their tracks and that's what people should believe .... they don't mingle outside. You know real men!
Re: It's Normal Now by purehustle101(m): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2023

There's nothing sacred about marriage, make una dey deceive una self. Your eye go soon clear.
Re: It's Normal Now by VTJN(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2023
purehustle101:

There's nothing sacred about marriage, make una dey deceive una self. Your eye go soon clear.
stop talking for talking sake. Those Nigerian married men that sleep around know what they're doing. Majority of them don't try that shit if they had the opportunity to travel outside the country simply because they know the implications and repercussions. It also depends on the women they get married to. Some women from on set had given their husbands stern warning if caught cheating, then he'd face the consequences. Some men cheat but they did that with cautious. They respect their wives and so scared to lose them or whataview. Some men cheat without any iota of shame or remource. Some will even cheat to your face and the woman can't do anything.

If marriage isn't sacred those Nigerian men will continue their escapades in the diaspora. If marriages isn't sacred those Nigerian men wouldn't be so scared of their wives getting to know that they sleep around.

2 Likes

Re: It's Normal Now by Oyindamolah: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
cry
Re: It's Normal Now by Hamachi(f): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2023
shocked
LauraClasikVibe:

It's almost normal now
Re: It's Normal Now by Ibechris2: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
LauraClasikVibe:

It's almost normal now

Even me I have a girl friend. My ex and one single girl.

Yet,I have a wonderful family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Normal Now by lavylilly: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2023
shocked
Ibechris2:

Even me I have a girl friend. My ex and one single girl.

Yet,I have a wonderful family.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Toddler From Sucking Her Lip / I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You / Cambodian Boy Sucks Cow For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.