Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment (20629 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Exposed: Pastor Alleged Raped An Under Aged Girl In Enugu Watch Video / Man In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Death For Killing Friend Over N75,000 Debt (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Lovelyn451(f): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
Draslo:

Like you said, 'we hear'. When women rape men or boys, you will almost never hear it in the news. Besides, because of the way we're structured, we tend to keep mum about it and bottle up our emotions. Saying it's only men that rape is a blatant lie.
goan report it naw, until you guys accept your flaws then we are a step to curbing rape, but all you do is trying to balance it up with women, where have u heard that a mother raped his son? I feel so low replying you and I won't do it again...bye

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Draslo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lovelyn451:
goan report it naw, until you guys accept your flaws then we are a step to curbing rape, but all you do is trying to balance it up with women, where have u heard that a mother raped his son? I feel so low replying you and I won't do it again...bye
Yeah don't. Kiss my black ass.
Re: Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by MarvelousMe: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
doxijaw:

Which kin argument be this .

In any case, i already made a comment here before you.

Back to the public exposure issue, all we said is let the court's decide, abi u be judge grin

What about the dressing sir?

Maybe the boy was inappropriately dressed??

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Princessbettyj(f): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
mmadu4:
8 years old pussy . too young . if it was 15 that would be cool

Smh always read,it will take you places in life,fish brain
Re: Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by dasparrow: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Life imprisonment is an appropriate sentence. If the child he raped were a girl, they would have given him a slap on the wrist. Of that I am sure of.
Re: Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by mmadu4: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
Princessbettyj:

Smh always read,it will take you places in life,fish brain

so why the insult?
Re: Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Princessbettyj(f): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
mmadu4:

so why the insult?
Because you have a fish brain
Re: Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by mmadu4: 2:54am On Mar 19, 2021
Princessbettyj:

Because you have a fish brain

thank your stars im in a good mood.
Re: Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Princessbettyj(f): 12:34am On Mar 21, 2021
mmadu4:

thank your stars im in a good mood.

Or else Fish brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Undertakings Signed By Naijagistlive Sisters, Remanded In Prison / Militants Behead Soldier In Akwa Ibom / Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.