Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S (55074 Views)

Kanye West Becomes Richest Rapper & Billionaire After Going $53 Million In Debts / Kanye West Becomes A Billionaire In Dollars (photos) / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
lymelyte:
Jay Z is genius. Accolades must be thrown in his way. Everyone around him got rich one way or the order.. Kanye got all his business acumen from jay z..

Jay equals business and that's why he used rap/hiphop as a launchpad to great height..
Fatjoe confessed that he is not too happy not making money with Jay z. Because he had to take side with Jay and nas beef as at that time.

Puff declared that whenever he is having a biz roadblocks,he consult jay occasionally..
Nonsense.
Kanye is better than Jigga at business.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by kendrick93(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Shekpe!

I ain't saying she's a gold digger but she's messing with no broke nigga..

I don't know why Nas is just fucking up.. I expected him to be in the same line as jay and Kanye.. Just like you can't use your brain
Nas is doing well for himself.
He's worth over $70m.
No need to cry on his behalf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by sangresan(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
$6 billion, while Musk is worth $100+ billion.....

Blacks seem to major in the minor by concentrating too much on entertainment, sports, and music.

Investment in science and technology is the reason why the Chinese, the English, the Jews, the Japanese, the Dutch, and the white Americans will continue to dominate the world.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by baralatie(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
kendrick93:
Nas is doing well for himself. He's worth over $70m. No need to cry on his behalf
exactly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by kendrick93(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
4tomandchi:
From "Jesus work" to the richest black man.

Truly Jesus work.
Jesus Walks not works.
Learn dude
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by CSTRR: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Nonsense.
Is it every white American that is worth billions?
Must everyone do tech business?
Your reasoning is shallow.
You have low Powers of comprehension.
I did not say every White man is a billionaire neither did I say every body must do tech.

Compare the richest White man in America to the richest black man there.
Compare the second richest White man to the second richest black man and so on and so forth.

Do you see the disparity in wealth?
Do you get it now?

Now fucckkkk off.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by ajl: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
ena5four:
E Normal

if only those africa-american mofos can love we africans ni, the thing for better. weed people

You are probably ignorant. It's some African immigrants in the USA that are looking down on the African-Americans or saying negative things about them often in attempt to kiss white people asses. One, a middle-belt born Nigerian migrant named Austin Chenge, who is planning to contest as republican governor in Michigan says he would cancel black history month if he becomes the governor. So, we are dealing with a lot of stupid non-appreciative Africans who migrated to the US and show the same disdainful attitude the elitist Africans show to the commoners in their country. Meanwhile most of them are actually struggling in a foreign land. As a Nigerian myself, I found their attitude quite troubling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by CSTRR: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
descarado:

They enjoy monopoly.

Dangote enjoys same in Nigeria The Nigerian way.
They do not.
They are market leaders. It's a different thing.

Microsoft OS has a rival in Mac owned by apple.
Alphabet which owns Google has rivals in Bing and co.
Facebook owned by mark has serious rivals.

It goes on and on.

America is a great country. Become a market leader and you would be stupendously rich.

Dollar is their national currency. It should be easy to get a $50b black billionaire in America.

The problem is black people are not investing in the right things..

How can the richest black in America be worth a paltry $6b.
In a country that prints dollars anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by CSTRR: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
descarado:

They enjoy monopoly.

Dangote enjoys same in Nigeria The Nigerian way.
They do not.

Netflix has rivals, though it is a market leader in streaming services.

It goes on and on.

America is a great country. Become a market leader and you would be stupendously rich.

Dollar is their national currency. It should be easy to get a $50b black billionaire in America.

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by CSTRR: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
The US govt is set to release over $2trillion as relief fund for their citizens.

All those monies will find their way to the bezoz and bill Gates of this world because they offer key services and are market leaders.

What does Kanye do? He raps for a living.

No wonder, the disparity.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
CSTRR:

You have low Powers of comprehension.
I did not say every White man is a billionaire neither did I say every body must do tech.

Compare the richest White man in America to the richest black man there.
Compare the second richest White man to the second richest black man and so on and so forth.

Do you see the disparity in wealth?
Do you get it now?

Now fucckkkk off.

Your comparisons are baseless.
They belong to the dustbin.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
CSTRR:

They do not.

It goes on and on.

Nonsense.
If $6Billion is paltry,then what is money to you??
Stop comparing Kanye to Mark and Bill!!!!
They have different talents.
Mark and Bill founded/created Facebook and Microsoft with the help of some people.
It has nothing to do with investment.
But can you listen to a song by Mark or Bill?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Toks2008(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Greatest and richest Man/ woman on the Face of the earth is the one who has his/her name written in the Book of Life.
Nothing else Supersedes this.

I agree with you on this.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
sangresan:

Blacks seem to major in the minor by concentrating too much on entertainment, sports, and music.

Investment in science and technology is the reason why the Chinese, the English, the Jews, the Japanese, the Dutch, and the white Americans will continue to dominate the world.
Rubbish.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
CSTRR:
The US govt is set to release over $2trillion as relief fund for their citizens.

All those monies will find their way to the bezoz and bill Gates of this world because they offer key services and are market leaders.

What does Kanye do? He raps for a living.

No wonder, the disparity.
Bullshit.
Do you type nonsense for a living?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by CSTRR: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Bullshit.
Do you type nonsense for a living?
Trying to catch attention without the IQ to sustain the argument.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by tplayer: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
The richest black man is worth a "paltry" 4.7 billion dollars. And the richest man in America is worth around 200 billion dollars.

Something is not right.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Powerfly(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bampeh:
Kanye understand business. This was the same person 50cent mocked at the earlier stage of his career that he can never be as rich as him.

Kanye used fame to make money unlike our Nigerian musicians that uses fame to intimidate and to produce children.

bampeh will use his strategies

Powerfly likes Bampeh's style.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Uncleodi(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
He is richer than Nigeria's foreign reserve.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by merits(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
But why the nigar no dey laugh despite having all that money.if I have half his money I'll be smiling every 5 minutes grin
No be everybody is using colgate toothpaste like you.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Yankiss(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Emeralde:

Really? Why do you say so, that the divorce wont affect all that

Most of these investments were solo.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by MrSensor(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Proffdada:
Not for long grin

Divorce is going to rip him in half grin
it happened to Jeff bizos but after divorce he gets richer and richer. Sometimes divorce is a blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by descarado: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
CSTRR:

They do not.

It goes on and on.

Facebook, Amazon, Google owner, Netflix ,Apple and Microsoft are called big tech. Add Twitter too

They are protected by section 230. Read that up
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by razzydoo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
God is good. As for Nas, he's on the comeup. Couple of setbacks but he's on his feet now. 70m$ isn't bad. In Nas' voice, money is my beech...
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by razzydoo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
sangresan:

strong points bro.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by CSTRR: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
descarado:

Facebook, Amazon, Google owner, Netflix ,Apple and Microsoft are called big tech. Add Twitter too

They are protected by section 230. Read that up
I don't see how it changes what I have said.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by descarado: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
CSTRR:

I don't see how it changes what I have said.
I hear you

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by ena5four(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
ajl:

You are probably ignorant. It's some African immigrants in the USA that are looking down on the African-Americans or saying negative things about them often in attempt to kiss white people asses. One, a middle-belt born Nigerian migrant named Austin Chenge, who is planning to contest as republican governor in Michigan says he would cancel black history month if he becomes the governor. So, we are dealing with a lot of stupid non-appreciative Africans who migrated to the US and show the same disdainful attitude the elitist Africans show to the commoners in their country. Meanwhile most of them are actually struggling in a foreign land. As a Nigerian myself, I found their attitude quite troubling.

So coz i neva travel out now means i'm ignorant? well done sir, mr wise man
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by candygist: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
ena5four:
E Normal

if only those africa-american mofos can love we africans ni, the thing for better. weed people

Over here in Africa, do you people even love yourself, talk less of each other.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by YusufTheGreat: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Shekpe!

I ain't saying she's a gold digger but she's messing with no broke nigga..

I don't know why Nas is just fucking up.. I expected him to be in the same line as jay and Kanye.. Just like you can't use your brain
wetin you know say nas dey do? Nas is fucking investing in Tech and you guys dont know shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(Photos) Meet Eniola Badmus's Handsome Boyfriend / Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run" / Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bedroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.