Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S (55443 Views)

Kanye West Becomes Richest Rapper & Billionaire After Going $53 Million In Debts / Kanye West Becomes A Billionaire In Dollars (photos) / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by MPESA(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2021
Proffdada:
Not for long grin

Divorce is going to rip him in half grin

He tied prenup with Kim....so nothing go do him wealth. Absolutely intact.

6 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Numerouno94(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
But why the nigar no dey laugh despite having all that money.if I have half his money I'll be smiling every 5 minutes grin

grin
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Greatest and richest Man/ woman on the Face of the earth is the one who has his/her name written in the Book of Life.
Nothing else Supersedes this.
I hope that having one's name written in the book can pay house rent and buy food stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Tloc(m): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2021
Proffdada:
Not for long grin

Divorce is going to rip him in half grin

Not with a Prenup in place.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Rich Niggas dont make noise.
Real Nigga shit.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by ofiko123(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2021
Congratulations to Kanye west...

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Instagramgrowth: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2021
but they are no longer hiding it nah undecided
Watch this video of the world economic forum members.
Its no longer conspiracy theory.
You will own nothing and you will be happy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD-ioJM8v64

EXOUSIAng:

How do you base an ideology or philosophy on a movie..... LoL... you do need help
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by sammysmiles(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Greatest and richest Man/ woman on the Face of the earth is the one who has his/her name written in the Book of Life.
Nothing else Supersedes this.
I hope you are into business? I hope you are not heavenly conscious earthly useless? I hope you are impacting your world?
Jesus said occupy till I come, in other words, do business till I come...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by kelvinunilag: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2021
Vulcanheph:
It's a good thing he made Kim sign prenuptial before marriage.
For those that doesn't understand and will not ask out of shame,even me I had to Google it out...
A prenuptial agreement, commonly referred to as a prenup, is a written contract you and your spouse enter into before getting legally married. ... Otherwise, in the case of divorce, your state's marriage laws will govern the division of your assets and debts, as well as how spousal support will be handled.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Pele10: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2021
West is richer than the entire kogi state..talk less of gov bello

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Instagramgrowth: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2021
let me know your thoughts on the video I posted.
grin

The title alone is scary.
You will own nothing and you will be happy.
Only God knows how they are gonna pull that off.
Probably by rendering cash useless and forcing us all to use a digital currency. grin
EXOUSIAng:

How do you base an ideology or philosophy on a movie..... LoL... you do need help
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by savageyoungboy(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2021
Well good for him
Watch how his taxes are going to increase now
Smart men know when to stay "on the low"_Burnaboy

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by descarado: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2021
Black man wey know his true friends and enemies.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Goalnaldo(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2021
johnchima007:
Ordinary Yahaya Bello of Kogi is richer than Kanye. That's how lucrative politics is in Nigeria.
If a governor is ordinary I wonder who is somebody to you undecided
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by yusluvad(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Blackdisciple(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2021
Justdogood:
Kim kardashian smiling sheepishly to this heart warming news. grin grin

A gold digger will always be a gold digger.
I know alot of you will say she has her own money. Lets see how she will separate without calling for half of these money.

I just hate our modern laws that favour women who helped you do nothing just koochie.
These women just fold their arms once the hit you with divorce and expect the government to bring all you have toiled for to them.
Nonsense........

Those women are evil...
After she goes , she will be hearing of him progressing on social medias and bill boards.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Elxandre(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2021
johnchima007:
Ordinary Yahaya Bello of Kogi is richer than Kanye. That's how lucrative politics is in Nigeria.
No he's not grin
I'm not sure you know what 6 billion dollars is.
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by harmony75: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2021
great � Kim pls change your mind no divorcing!
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Lanretoye(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2021
4tomandchi:
From "Jesus work" to the richest black man.

Truly Jesus work.
no hustle you hear
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by weezweezweez(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2021
4tomandchi:

Truly Jesus work.
JESUS WALKS

olodo
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Lomprico2: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2021
4tomandchi:

Truly Jesus work.

Jesus came for your salvation not for you to get rich

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Thompz43(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Kanye west my niggarrrr

Real Niggar pls check your mail
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by lymelyte(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Shekpe!

I ain't saying she's a gold digger but she's messing with no broke nigga..

I don't know why Nas is just fucking up.. I expected him to be in the same line as jay and Kanye.. Just like you can't use your brain
Nas started late.. He is getting there though. I watched a video on YouTube when we was given a talk to students in a uni in NY, he requested for those with biz ideas to involve him(sort of like an angel investor). He wasn't business conscious early enough unlike jay z whom was already business conscious from birth..lol. you can't compare both men.

He said in one of his rhyme( " I'm not a business man, I am a "BUSINESS" man.) grin

I'm very sure Kanye picked Jay Z brain when they were together.. Jay is a genius. Everyone around him got rich one way or the order..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Thompz43(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Kanye west my niggarrrr

Real Niggar pls check your mail
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Lomprico2: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2021
Skmoda360:

That's how he has been right from when he was a kid...he had an accident that affected his chin and a corrective surgery was performed on him.

he had the accident as an adult not when he was a kid.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Lomprico2: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2021
Thugnificent:
What about Dangote

learn how to read and assimilate
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Eriokanmi: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2021
Vulcanheph:
It's a good thing he made Kim sign prenuptial before marriage.
Am telling you. Hes a sharp guy. I won't be surprised if his genealogy is traced to Nigeria grin
Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Madmadrevo(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2021
Justdogood:
Kim kardashian smiling sheepishly to this heart warming news. grin grin

A gold digger will always be a gold digger.
I know alot of you will say she has her own money. Lets see how she will separate without calling for half of these money.

I just hate our modern laws that favour women who helped you do nothing just koochie.
These women just fold their arms once the hit you with divorce and expect the government to bring all you have toiled for to them.
Nonsense........

stop spreading false news mr man,dia was a prenuptial agreement between kim and kanye so nothing is gonna b shared into two.get ur facts right madafaka.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Resees: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2021
He is also a republican maybe that helped him lot.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2021
lymelyte:

Nas started late.. He is getting there though. I watched a video on YouTube when we was given a talk to students in a uni in NY, he requested for those with biz ideas to involve him(sort of like an angel investor). He wasn't business conscious early enough unlike jay z whom was already business conscious from birth..lol. you can compare both men.

He said in one of his rhyme( " I'm not a business man, I am a "BUSINESS" man.) grin

I'm very sure Kanye picked Jay Z brain when they were together.. Jay is a genius. Everyone around him got rich one way or the order..

Nonsense.
Kanye never needed Jay-Z's brain.
He had the brain before meeting Jay-Z.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by Madmadrevo(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2021
Madmancomment:
I hate good news
madafaka we ain't never gonna hear good news about ya.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Becomes Richest Black Man In U.S by kingjooo(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2021
Oh my God am so happy for him, ever since dis guy make the ultimate decision to turn to his creator,every thing significantly turn in his favour.I've always known that hard work is good but the power of genuine wealth belong to the most high alone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Blasted For Wearing Swimsuit. She Replies / Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.