Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report (20714 Views)

Nigeria Ranked #1... In Scamming! / Nigeria Ranked The 5th Highest Rate Of Suicide In The World By Spectator Index / Ncc Lied! Nigeria Doesn't Rank 3rd In Global Cybercrime Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
this thread reeks of ignorance.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by TanzaniaAbuja: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Oga o
Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by martinsaba: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
I see people saying rubbish here without reading the exact content of the information passed.

IT STATES THAT NIGERIA IS RANKED 16TH FOR VICTIMS OF CYBERCRIME, NOT RANKED 16TH FOR COMMITTING CYBERCRIME

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by newdawnlive: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
GOFRONT:
Adonbiliviit
Nigeria ranked 16??......Lori iro...
Nigeria can't rank 16. No way!!!!
That 6 infront of 1 be delete from there. That was a typo error.
Haba!!!.....How can Nigeria rank 16.
they said victim not crime.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by gimakon2(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mikehot:
internet fraudsters disgust me

seeing criminals driving cars, living large in this morally bankrupt country is a bone in the throat

+500

And they do crappy things , u imagine someone who has no command of Speech, Good English Language. Just because of they have some money , they showcase a very Lousy behavior.

Mxm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by lagdmark(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Cybercrime Ranking World wide.
USA no 1
Russia no 2
China. no 3
India. no 4
Pakistan
Nigeria at no 16 is too poor they should do better in 2021/2022

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
gimakon2:

+500

And they do crappy things , u imagine someone who has no command of Speech, Good English Language. Just because of they have some money , they showcase a very Lousy behavior.

Mxm
I tell you
Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by damijoe77: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nairalandian:
Yahoo boys, destroying this countrys image since 1460
Are u daft,read before comment.bench warmers

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Arinze624: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Must zoogiria be cheated in everything,, our 1st na it dem do una ojoro join grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
O my God!!! The comments above me and on the first page is an embarrassment to Nigeria as a country.
If a foreigner read the comments on the first page, he or she will have bad educational perception about Nigeria.

People can't even read to understand again, they just jump and post comments without proper understanding of the topic, This goes to show that education and common sense is dwindling at a fast rate in Nigeria.

This topic is talking about victims of cyber crime and not the other way round.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Topmaike007(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
CuteMercury:
O my God!!! The comments above me and on the first page is an embarrassment to Nigeria as a country.
If a foreigner read the comments on the first page, he or she will have bad educational perception about Nigeria.

People can't even read to understand again, they just jump and post comments without proper understanding of the topic, This goes to show that education and common sense is dwindling at a fast rate in Nigeria.

lolz naija Don tire me I swear

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Juoflife1(f): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Clearly a lot of people don't understand the post. Na coconut heads and tribal bigots full here. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by mastercee(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
CuteMercury:

I weak I swear

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Twelfthman: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Honestly it is pretty much annoying. .

OjukuwuHusband:
this thread reeks of ignorance.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Sleekfingers: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
So them dey bomb us too...

Chinese supposed dey number 1
Because yuan nor dey finish...

Most niggarrrrs are commenting without understanding the content of this article

They are talking about the victims..
They are talking about the country way suffer for scammers hand pass
Them nor dey talk about the country way commit cyber crime pass

As in ehnnnnn......most nairaland members nor dey read at all

i tire o.....to read for them na wahala.....na to dey throw tribal punches on nairaland dem sabi do.....u see why desmond elliot called them children?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Sleekfingers: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Olatunji1929:
so Nigeria is not even among top 3 so why all the unnecessary noise

desmond elliot's child ,it is obvious that you didnt read the post or you just dont understand what u read........

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Litmus: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
martinsaba:
I see people saying rubbish here without reading the exact content of the information passed.

IT STATES THAT NIGERIA IS RANKED 16TH FOR VICTIMS IF CYBERCRIME, NOT RANKED 16TH FOR COMMITTING CYBERCRIME

Nigerians have been brainwashed into looking upon themselves negatively. Even some of those that set out to brainwash Nigerians into seeing themselves negatively have unintentionally brainwashed themselves too. Many are now caught in that phenomena illustrated by the example of Asian Elephants caged for so long that even when keepers leave open the gates, the elephants approach and retreat from the opening as though the gate was still there. Many simple, unquestioning minds have been conditioned.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Splitmind: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
uptimum123:
Nigeria shall stand tall

lalasticlala

Yes!

We are always breaking records and making waves worldwide
Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Faithful1234(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
anything bad like 9ja name Nigeria name no the always d.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by sammyj: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
You didn't even read through the report. Kindly read the report before making this comment. !!!! 16th amongst countries that provided complaints about internet fraud to the FBI not most fraudulent countries in the world ! shocked shocked
GOFRONT:
Adonbiliviit

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Funkeshuga(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
donmixc:
of course we know they are southerners, they keep embarrassing this country... is time we allow this people to form their fraudulent country oduduwa and biafra, i don't know why we are still associating with this bastards angry sad

even gumi too dey talk, bandit in the morning, herdsmen in the afternoon, bokoharam in the night

aboki sef dey form level

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Kennilistic: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
GOFRONT:
Adonbiliviit
�����
Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by idahme(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
donmixc:
of course we know they are southerners, they keep embarrassing this country... is time we allow this people to form their fraudulent country oduduwa and biafra, i don't know why we are still associating with this bastards angry sad

If you want to know why, check the contribution of the south to the federation account you will see something greather than 95percent. As long as you still run to Abuja for monthly allocations you can't do without the south because almost allocations emanates from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by doxijaw: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
The south is morally bankrupt and responsible for this.

Yet we can't talk, na hisbah police be their issue.

Hypocrites
Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Somto007(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Many people don't know we don't come close in scam rate compared to other countries..nah just our country people the report us..other countries do it codedly more than us
Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Lagoon0: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nairalandian:
Yahoo boys, destroying this countrys image since 1460
so ignorant of you. You cant read to understand
Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Lagoon0: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
doxijaw:
The south is morally bankrupt and responsible for this.

Yet we can't talk, na hisbah police be their issue.

Hypocrites
Aboki will always be aboki. The south is responsible for the lost of money in southern business due to hackers?

How? Nigeria are victim(which means they also hacked Nigeria ).

We need to separate this countries northerners should be joined to Niger not us undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
damijoe77:

Are u daft,read before comment.bench warmers
Lagoon0:
so ignorant of you. You cant read to understand
Ogbeni take time ooo.
undecided
Wetin dey work you. Yh, I know they're talking about victims, so
No be Yahoo boys dey scam people??
Home and abroad
Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by WoundedLamb: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Is it that Nairaland guys don't read or what? Why is everyone talking out of point? undecided

The thread is talking about victimes, guys!
Re: Nigeria Ranked 16th In FBI Global Cybercrime Victims Report by Nomswag: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
grin Now I see why we were thought comprehension in English....Most Nigerians nor dey comprehend at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri / OP MESA Vandalized My Vehicle In Lagos (Photos) / Police Kill Suspected Kidnapper, Arrests 5 Others In Imo - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.