Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

An Exercise To Help You Clarify Your Goals And Future - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Exercise To Help You Clarify Your Goals And Future (138 Views)

Juremi Foundation Takes Vocational Exercise To School Of The Blind In Abuja / Jamb Publishes Step-by-step Process Of The Admission Exercise To Tertiary Inst. / LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Exercise To Help You Clarify Your Goals And Future by Integrate: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
I was speaking with a young man one day and while we were discussing, I could see he was depressed and feeling stuck in a job he doesn't get much from. He felt he has not achieved anything. I asked him, "If you were given one million naira now, what would you do with it?" He was silent for a while after which he said, "I don't know." I made it clear to him that his major problem then was clarity about his goal and not capital for business like he thought. If he got the capital in the state that he was, he was more likely to waste it.

Before you can talk about achieving something, you ought to be clear about what it is you want to achieve. What you want to achieve should be related to the future you want to have, hence, you also have to be clear about your desired future.

If you do not understand where you are and where you are going, you are most likely not attempting the actions that will make your life as valuable as possible. Consequently, things will be happening to you - things that are not so good. Rather than that happening, you can make things happen and I can help.

I have designed an exercise, the Meaningful Future Exercise (MFE), that helps you come up with a vision of the future you will like to have. Inclusive in this future are goals related to your future. In the exercise that involves series of steps, you will also come up with strategies to achieve your goals.

If you are not clear about your goals and future, you are most likely wasting time, money, and resources on things you should not be doing.

This MFE helps you clarify your thoughts, clarify your goals, and clarify your future. You are set for achievement once these are done. This exercise is so valuable that some will state N15,000 as the cost of signing up. Some others will state N10,000. But I came up with this exercise so that as much people that needs it can benefit from it. Consequently, I have made the cost of signing up for the exercise N4,000.

Beyond that, I will be giving a 50% discount to only the first 20 people that will sign up for this 2-day exercise. They get to pay N2000. That is a give away price considering its value.

The exercise which involves series of steps you will take will take place on WhatsApp on two days: Thursday, March 25 and Friday, March 26, 2021.

To sign up, WhatsApp: 09136579358.

This exercise will help you clear the fog from your vision. You will be able to perceive properly, act intelligently, and avoid serious mistakes.

WhatsApp: 09136579358.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Possible To Learn All The Intricacies of IELTS In 2 Days- See Proof / TY Danjuma Foundation Provides COVID19 Prevention Facilities To Anambra Schools / JAMB Brochure - Faculty Of Arts - Available Courses - UTME Subjects Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.