Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

"We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" (37174 Views)

Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / "Wanted To Be A Music Entertainer But I Entertain Boko Haram With Guns" -soldier (2) (3) (4)

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by illicit(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chai....
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by jlinkd78(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
All hail Biafra

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by hosemujica: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

Truth be said, Biafra is crushed already except you want to send money to Nnamdi's online Biafra.
Lol, so true.

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Kharol1234: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
donmixc:
propaganda, keep spreading fake news
Na lie before?

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by umarshehu58(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell.

If u believe this, i am very sure u re d type that believe the clonning of Buhari

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by marvin906(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
echerrem:
this is wrong, this soldiers put their lives on the line

The news is 70% lie 30% truth..
Some equipments needs to be changed but saying the weapons used now are from the Biafra war..
Haba na

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Triangles1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Report the case if it's true.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by IYANGBALI: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yeye country, with a yeye president
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by PointZerom: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
marvin906:
If don't follow Nigeria military procurement of weapons I would fall for lie..
There's alot of upgrade going on in the military and alot still needs to be done..
But this crap news is a bullish.it

Why haven't you won the war?

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by echerrem(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
You soldiers are fighting against Boko Haram which shares the same
objective with the leaders of the 12 northern sharia states who adopted
unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws. Boko Haram says it’s

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by jrusky(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
I repeat Buranta must be arrest, detain and executed by firing squad.

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Dotherightthing: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
Impossible! angry
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by BafanaBafana: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Oh Sahara reporters!
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by marvin906(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
PointZerom:

Why haven't you won the war?

Politics.. Overstretched military and infrastructure

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by paschalj4(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
undecided undecided oh no when are we going to start geting it right in this country, i can't help but feel so sorry for soldiers in the frontline of this insurgency currently crippling and gradually bringing this nation to her knees. May God bless all our soldiers fighting to keep us safe at the expence of their lives. Amen
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by debaj10: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
apart from?
really?
apart from being kidnapped, maimed, killed, raped and ur property destroyed-
the North is a lovely, stress free, low cost place to live in?
seriously?
I see.
ArewaWife:

Lol, apart from the insecurity, the North is a lovely, stress free, low cost place to live in. If you live in/around Abuja you'll love the life here.

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by kingthreat(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
marvin906:
If don't follow Nigeria military procurement of weapons I would fall for lie..
There's alot of upgrade going on in the military and alot still needs to be done..
But this crap news is a bullish.it

Total crap i swear. Even police dont use old guns, not to talk of army.

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by sharpsecret: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
donmixc:
propaganda, keep spreading fake news
wat is fake about dis news,was marte millitary not overan by the insurgents?didnt 149 soldiers resign?did biafran army submit their weapon afta the war?is dis the first u are hearin dat military vehicles are destroyed,was their no corruption charges against buratai?wat is lie abt dis news?

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Ademola47(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
I'm not surprised actually.

This is not the first time soldiers at the warfront will be complaining of being given faulty, stale weapons.

Most of the Ak-47's given (to mostly the junior officers) are over 30 years. When they complain, their superiors tell them Ak's are rugged and has long lifespan.
The officers given good and sophisticated ones are those in special forces and those following convoy

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by igbeke: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
And we expect these same weapons to be used to fight the secessionists, ESN ?
ESN is more sophisticated, the NA is aware of this fact.

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by marvin906(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
kingthreat:

Total crap i swear. Even police dont use old guns, not to talk of army.

People will see what they wanna see..

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by rexwalters: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
And I his is the same biafra they are hoping to crush by all means, but I hey will never succeed
Biafra has surrendered since 1970 after Odumegwu Ojukwu fled to the Ivory Coast, crushed to submission 51 years ago, so what are you talking about?

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by debaj10: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
u don't minit!
with d new sheriff in town?
wawu and wondament
marvin906:

Politics..
Overstretched military and infrastructure
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by od501: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

Truth be said, Biafra is crushed already except you want to send money to Nnamdi's online Biafra.

Fool spotted. Close your WC sir

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by preciousmetals: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Anybody who doesn't know that Nigerian military is using outdated weapons is brain dead.

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by zubimete(f): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
No be lie, Talk am make d world hear.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by rexwalters: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
od501:

Fool spotted. Close your WC sir
Biafra is at the bottom of the River Niger, a lost imagination like Atlantis.

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by HeadShot: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:

Nigeria the shithole can't even win a rag tag Boko Haram for years....

Biafra is alive and well...
Go price sniper

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by rexwalters: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
preciousmetals:
Anybody who doesn't know that Nigerian military is using outdated weapons is brain dead.
I believe just like your dead brain cells?, Same weapon they used to save West Africa commanding ECOMOG? Children of Biafra you are looking for an early grave like some of your Mumu ancestors, for lack of vision your people perish.

Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Nigeria is a failed Nation
You should know that the 1 like added to your profile pix was stolen. Which kain statement com be dat.
Re: "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War" by od501: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
rexwalters:
Biafra is at the bottom of the River Niger, a lost imagination like Atlantis.

And don't forget to flush your WC before closing it

PDP’s Great Betrayal And The Choice Before The APC - Femi Fani-Kayode / Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos)